Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55635 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Horlami247:
MY SAY
1. Burning the certificate might be a stupid action and he will still regret it, but it might be a beggining of success. In the Sense that, unlike most graduates, his mind and soul will no more be attach to Certificate rather will move out to do any kind of legit hustle and may meet his fortune.

2. When he set out and in the course of hustling was introduced to a skill. And he got a job. Offer asking for such skill. We all know school certificate is a basic requirement even though skill is more important.

Any which way, don't be too attached to your A4papers.

I thank God, I'm making money from where I least expected After my POP June 2019.
And I ask Him for more.
hm.mm........
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TexasR: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mayng01:

Easier said than done
So says a man that is scared to try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.