Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55585 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by samuelevans(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
No be his fault na his family witch craft give am follow up and close marking. but i want you to know even people wey no want give you work before go start disturbing you now to bring ur certificate for opportunities.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Sunnymatey(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
He lost nothing.

He's a northerner

Afterall he can still become nigerian president without those certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Aug28th(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

Alternative doesn't exist anywhere brother, I initiated alternative myself with the Grace of God

our problem is we wait for something BIG to happened before we want to do something BIG, it doesn't go that way

I understand you, bro.
But I've learnt not to compare myself with others.
Personally, I prefer business (and that's what I'm currently into) to paid jobs but I believe that we all can't engage in business.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Happy2020: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
NYSC is a joke and a complete waste of time and energy. Those certificates are worthless. Schooling in Nigeria is a complete scam.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Princessbettyj(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
No wonder the national anthem ends with "So help me GOD" chai!!! angry
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Eddygre8(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Certificate doesn't guarantee jobs... Live your life
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
He can get them back

na money sure pass
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mayeldah:
Please tell him that Boko haram is recruiting grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s] Requirement is just ability to carry gun and recite the koran. [/s]

Not at all, bibel knowledge or no knowledge at all is just fine
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Hotguy27: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
With or without certificates, a typical northerner can survive. After all, affidavits are costless.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by kaybee1992: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.
Every night steady bombing as if i dey work with isis!

Only music and bank affair ga eme mu njide pen
School no be scam shaa but amalom way school
School adia enyem ego Muwa ji e look good
Muwa n'enye school ego ndi teacher Ana look good
18 years in school momma told me read your book
I told her i want to hustle I want to take you to the moon
Osim anyhow e be Nwa i dey pray for you

. Bomb your brain join. Lol
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by CioAngels(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
It is so sad, he had no one to advice him. He must been assured that he will get a job immediately after graduation being a Katsina indigene but maybe your father is not in their cult or poor, so employment cannot be for you. He was never told he has to know the Senate president, Ahmad Lawan, AGF, Malami and others as they are the recruitment officers now before he can get a job. For sure, they will employ him now without a certificate whether they like it or not because he is are a fulani boy. These group of people denied employment to the Southerners and none Fulanis who past interview at DPR two year ago for those who never attended the interview as a Northerner wrote how his friend who did not attend interveiw called to him he has resumed at DPR. DPR is no longer in the best practices leagues, that is if there are best practices amongst the foreign companies anymore. SAD.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by SavageBoy: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.

Is this an advice or what
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by prowriterss: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
olorunyomi13773:
disorder coupled with the actuality that he's a southerner. Their responses to matters is always mass and extremity.I feel for him though. Our mechanism is not it!

Mumu.....is kastina a southern state?
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by lebienconnu: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
The earlier we realized that university degree is not exclusively for securing white collar jobs the better. Getting a good job is only one of the many benefits of having a degree.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by LordErrk: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
And by that he released his whole life into the sweet hands of fire. Smh
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Thomthom(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Glorifying fraud abi... I prefer that guy that tore his certificate atleast he did not tear somebody's bank account..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
talk...Buhari has made the country more difficult than he met it.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

We were trying our best to correct male nairalanders from having and expressing this kind of stereotyping the northerners, the female ones who are believed to be reasonable are also following the same path. What if southerner do the same thing tomorrow? How will you describe it? Shocking I guess

I'm not biased in my comment. I only stated the truth. I'm sorry though if I come across as "stereotyping" the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
blackgold90:

There is nothing in certificate, the school that we attended is manifested in us.

Burning certificate didn't change the fact that he is a graduate

It won't change that fact but what will he use as attestation to back his claims that he's a graduate if and when a job opportunity presents itself? Don't you think the process and time he'll spend in getting another one either by affidavit or whatever means could cost him a lifetime opportunity?

I think our youths need to calm down. I mean the resillience is no longer in them and that is why such things are happening and we losing them to suicide and crime.

Youth, CALM DOWN FOR JESUS!
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by tinktanker: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Just say u want to join boko haram
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by golddare: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365967/katsina-gaduate-sets-certificates-ablaze-failing-get-job-photos/

Obviously he went to school but school didn't go through him. It's your certificates anyway.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nchenches: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Now that quota system is turning out more graduates from far north Nigeria, and they begin to feel the pains of unemployment, hopefully they shall begin to see that Nigeria as presently structured and governed, is not sustainable.

They must see the need to restructure Nigeria politically to become effective. The current skewed political structure which turns out the Buharis as president has failed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Pascal181: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Number of terrorists increase by one
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Badonasty(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol...this is stupidity...they should watch the guy well cos he go try commit suicide soon
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Horlami247: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
MY SAY
1. Burning the certificate might be a stupid action and he will still regret it, but it might be a beggining of success. In the Sense that, unlike most graduates, his mind and soul will no more be attach to Certificate rather will move out to do any kind of legit hustle and may meet his fortune.

2. When he set out and in the course of hustling was introduced to a skill. And he got a job. Offer asking for such skill. We all know school certificate is a basic requirement even though skill is more important.

Any which way, don't be too attached to your A4papers.

I thank God, I'm making money from where I least expected After my POP June 2019.
And I ask Him for more.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Surfacebaba: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
eeyaa sorry oooo you wasted four good years plus 1 nysc chaiii ,u no well ooooo
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Bakerdav: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
School ND certificate no do am for naija again jare, come see guys dy hustle making big money
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Adeniyi27(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
For more information, Call/whatsapp: Kenny - 08064427803

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
No Matter What, He Shouldn't Av Done Dat. What If Job Vacancies? He Just Acted Stupidly 4 DoingSo.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Longman8: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Never give up at the peak of your breakthrough. Better days always dey for front.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by chukwumzurum(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
a very cool idea.. ayam going to burn mine too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.