Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55586 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Johnsto: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel
What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.
Every night steady bombing as if i dey work with isis!
Only music and bank affair ga eme mu njide pen
School no be scam shaa but amalom way school
School adia enyem ego Muwa ji e look good
Muwa n'enye school ego ndi teacher Ana look good
18 years in school momma told me read your book
I told her i want to hustle I want to take you to the moon
Osim anyhow e be Nwa i dey pray for you
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by abumaryam012(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365967/katsina-gaduate-sets-certificates-ablaze-failing-get-job-photos/
Where are the certificates? What I saw was state unions and departmental associations certificates.

Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Orpe7(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na idiot na
The question is, is he employable?
Mumu wan trend thereby causing more to his predicament
He better starts shoe marker business since that's what they are good for over there
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shellsploit:
Those certificates are indeed useless.
Expecting to see professional certificates like, :
Ethical hacking, Licenced Penetration testing,
CCNA, CISCO etc..
Person wey Sabi. I pity people acquiring hopeless certificates in this digital age.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by 9ty4our: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one has finalize their boko haram entry requirement process.. Sai buba..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by VTJN(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.

Y u put unn, that village sch
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by dagbas: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shebi you are from katsina. Why didn't you drop your cv in daura or Asso villa naaa.
I suspect he's gone to join the lucrative banditry business with other Fulani ab0kïs.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Check am well na 3rd class or pass him use grad cheesy
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by yemi1504: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
LAST LAST SCHOOL NA SCAM FOR NIJA
Abi o in this scam and zoo called Zoogeria!
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by blackgold90(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:
Depression coupled with the fact that he's a northerner. Their reaction to issues is always drastic and extreme.

I feel for him though. Our system is not it!

There is nothing in certificate, the school that we attended is manifested in us.

Burning certificate didn't change the fact that he is a graduate

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by yemi1504: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Bros, please teach me o! I want to be like you, I want to bomb!
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
olorunyomi13773:
I am a Northern fool

Alright bro we understand
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by tafat: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
this is too far I will say considering the time and money spent in education, but then many certificates have indeed been rendered useless in this country
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by TenderManiac: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thank God he didn't contemplate suicide.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Inda2020: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 人 士官长 者勿
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by ochiosa(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
For get those papers and face the world with the knowledge gained, Life will reward you for your imagination and will exalt you if you break the rules and set new ones. Don't limit yourself to your classroom achievements, go try something Remember no venture, no success.
GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Ategberoson(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aug28th:
Bank job is overhyped abeg Except if you're the bank manager sha

but many graduates are still queuing to get the job.
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Aug28th(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

but many graduates are still queuing to get the job.
When they no get alternatives nko?
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

God bless you
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nasige(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Only in the North this kind of thing can happen, they always feel entitled, Government can not provide job for everybody, you have to look for others means to survive. Burning his certificates is very wrong, his parents has spent a lot on him to obtain those certificates.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one just went through school. He didn't let the school go through him.

In other words, the school had no effect on his mentality. Rash decisions because of your present situation.

What a short-sighted fellow.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by just2endowed: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
He has more job prospects than a southerner in federal government parastatle
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Ategberoson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aug28th:

When they no get alternatives nko?

Alternative doesn't exist anywhere brother, I initiated alternative myself with the Grace of God

our problem is we wait for something BIG to happened before we want to do something BIG, it doesn't go that way

when I waited for 2 years and didn't get a job after looking for jobs, I went to driving school, did driver's license and enter street. there are many skills jobless graduates can do while await for white collar jobs but they preferred to wait wait wait for miracle before doing thinking out of the box
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by olusam4: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
We wey get handwork but helper no dey nko? wetin we go do?
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Coldie(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
D guy fockop
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by akilo1: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lazy youth
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Thegoodone13(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
He need to be monitoring
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by BIGGESThead6: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nbotee:
He shld go and sitdown jare... His admission was quota based unlike his peers from other region. In present day Nigeria, it is easier for him to get a federal or state job dan for any of his peers from other region. He's jus a lazy Nigerian youth

IGBO MAN. I know you are from Imo state. I feel your pains from here. cheesy grin grin

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brachaa:
Depression coupled with the fact that he's a northerner. Their reaction to issues is always drastic and extreme.

I feel for him though. Our system is not it!

We were trying our best to correct male nairalanders from having and expressing this kind of stereotyping the northerners, the female ones who are believed to be reasonable are also following the same path. What if southerner do the same thing tomorrow? How will you describe it? Shocking I guess

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Polchiz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Freezby2020:
That could be scan copies, don't take it line Hook and sinker plz

You are wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.