Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding (1669 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by Onyiamaogu: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2020
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate how his uncle’s fiancé fled with the N2million deposited in her account to plan their wedding.

The Twitter user, Spendo Gustavo disclosed that his uncle had deposited N2million into his girlfriend’s account in preparation for their wedding.

According to him, the fiance used the money to process her visa to flee the country, adding that every means of reaching her have proved abortive.

He tweeted,

“My uncle deposited N2million into his girlfriend’s account in preparation for their marriage. The girl used the same money to process Visa and travelled out”.

This is coming after, a Twitter revealed how he devised a cunning and smart way of wriggling himself out of an expensive wedding.

According to the man known as Nwoke Agulu, his fiancee was making quite a huge financial demand for their wedding plans.

Agulu said his fiancee had demanded a total sum of N5million naira to cover their wedding cost.

N4million was meant for the wedding proper and an extra N1million to be deposited in her bank account for miscellaneous.

After seeing how the monetary expectations for the wedding plans did not sit well with him, the young man said he paid a visit to the hospital and forged an AS Genotype report and broke up with her.

He wrote;

“I once dated this girl, she told me that we will do 4M Naira wedding, I will deposit 1m in her account 4q wed expenses and also she will sell asoebi cloth.. to cut d story short, I went to hospital and forged medical report dat I am AS becos she is AS.. She cried, I cried We move.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/omg-nigerian-lady-flees-with-n2million-given-to-her-by-fiance-to-plan-their-wedding/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by LawLab247: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2020
the gal get common sense..
that's if she has someone she's going to in abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
For the sake of lazy readers, the story na 2 story tongue

First is the lady that used wedding money to arrange visa and travel out of the country.

Second story, the bride to be wanna use bill kill the groom, as per sharp man wey the groom be, baba enter hospital go arrange fake genotype " AS " result na so him escape the wedding.

In other news, happy birthday to my bros from another mother, age with grace boss sarrki, the Omoluabi 1 of NL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by Aboks(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Wetin happen to the uncle account na only one person dey plan for wedding?

Dats wat u get wen u wan to marry a slut who is not ready yet

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by MadeINchenzen2: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020
sharp... very sharp ...

pity no man, ladies you hear me!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by heendrix(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2020
I've got no Pity for Senseless simps like this guy cuz When do wives start planning wedding

First time I'll hail girls for something as such, kudos to her. we needs more girls like her to help give Simps the sense they refused to get naturally sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by MightySparrow: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2020
I don't understand the story. Anyways, your uncle was outsmarted in his own game. kudos to the girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Am not Surprised grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by SweetCunt97(f): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Wedding or to travel abroad undecided

She should simply wire back the 2m back to him when she's made it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by EzzyCarter: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
The guy shouldn't panic. She probably went to plan the honeymoon cheesy. The Nigerian girls I know can't be that heartless grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by EzzyCarter: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am not Surprised grin grin

Oga, to slap you dey hungry me grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by Iyoocartel(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Your uncle must be a very stupid man for trusting a Nigerian girl with free 2 million naira.
95% of naija girls sees relationship as a private limited company and their daily source of income. Just login,give them what you can afford to lose and pass them to the next unlucky guy. Relationship is a big fraud in Nigeria and shouldn't be encouraged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by hisgrace090: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
When a guy is planning to marry a fraudster who waist no time in striking and disappearing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The guy shouldn't panic. She probably went to plan the honeymoon cheesy. The Nigerian girls I know can't be that heartless grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by PureGoldh(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by ifejobi84754: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
:The dude shouldn't panic. She probably went to plan the wedding . The nigeria boys I know can't be that heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by YTmami(f): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. The twitter user is my friend. He's just kidding, nothing like that happened

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by EzzyCarter: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2020
YTmami:
Lol. The twitter user is my friend. He's just kidding, nothing like that happened

I thought as much...But then the scenario looks like something that can happen in our society grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by YTmami(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I thought as much...But then the scenario looks like something that can happen in our society grin
It can happen anywhere in the world. Shìt happens

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by Nbotee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ur uncle na money miss road.. What stops him from planning his own wedding?
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by BlackfireX: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ghana people sef...
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another Twitter shiit. Don't believe this story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by austine4real(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin

Fake story as usual
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by mytime24(f): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yawn,

One of all these Twitter stories,
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by vibbb: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Probably needs the money for something more better. lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding by 2cul2care: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sharp gal

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Having Se3 With His Teen Church Member Video / Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man – WATCH VIDEO / Why ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.