Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend (1623 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders, his mother roast plantains and ice fish at the road side , she manage to raised money for this guy fees but he used the money to buy phone for his girlfriend exam is fast approaching registration will soon close if he don't pay on time he risked an added year we told him to call home to explain things to his mom been but he said he can't, we also suggest he go take the phone back from his girlfriend but he said he is falling hand we force him to go meet this girl and the girl told us the phone is her birthday gift she can't return it to him. please this guy is in trouble and his girlfriend has paid her own fees we advice this guy to leave this heartless girl but he won't listen. please should we inform his mom we are confuse.
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Cerebellum: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol...lol

Chai!

A day laugh grin

OP as I read this mofo wey u write there ,e be like say nah u go simp buy ur Holosho Gf that Phone with ur skul fee,OP
Which kin baskard and Arindin Child u be nah
On top how mama dey hustle bcoz of una, On Top ordinary Toto OP!!!!!grin
Arindin mofo grin

2 Likes

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol...lol

Chai!

A day laugh grin

OP as I read this mofo wey u write there ,e be like say nah u go simp buy ur Holosho Gf that Phone with ur skul fee,OP
Arindin mofo grin
am done with school just a neighborhor bro
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by xolocious(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
There's no point reporting him. Its obvious HE'S STILL BEING FOOLISH (HIM EYES NEVER CLEAR YET). When it becomes wide open, you'll see the manifestation. Let him continue enjoying his stupidity while it last and if it exceeds the age of 40, good one for him. He'll be inducted into their HALL OF FAME.

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by planetx13: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Queenserah26(f): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abeg, I no wan laff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day fellow nairalanders, My mother roast plantains and ice fish at the road side , she manage to raised money for my fees but I used the money to buy phone for my girlfriend exam is fast approaching registration will soon close if i don't pay on time i risked an added year friends told me to call home to explain things to mom but i can't, they also suggest i go take the phone back from my girlfriend but i said i am falling hand they force me to go meet this girl and the girl told them the phone is her birthday gift she can't return it to me. please i am in trouble and my girlfriend has paid her own fees they advice this me to leave this heartless girl but i won't listen. please should i inform my mom i are confuse.
Op,I have edited the thread for you

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol...lol

Chai!

A day laugh grin

Arindin mofo grin
I no know Wetin dey inside that hole call KitKat wey boys dey ambitious to shook dik.No be say the inside dey attractive.

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by gayman99: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Naso wrong investment.

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day fellow nairalanders, his mother roast plantains and ice fish at the road side , she manage to raised money for this guy fees but he used the money to buy phone for his girlfriend exam is fast approaching registration will soon close if he don't pay on time he risked an added year we told him to call home to explain things to his mom been but he said he can't, we also suggest he go take the phone back from his girlfriend but he said he is falling hand we force him to go meet this girl and the girl told us the phone is her birthday gift she can't return it to him. please this guy is in trouble and his girlfriend has paid her own fees we advice this guy to leave this heartless girl but he won't listen. please should we inform his mom we are confuse.
your friend people right now

2 Likes

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by UwaMmebii(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2020
kenzysmith:

Hahahaha I can't stop laughing.
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Bluezy13(m): 5:38am On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy

They are confused
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Jack005(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Damn!! 0P ,is this shit real? Did it really happen?
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2020
cucumbae:
Op,I have edited the thread for you
behave your sense na
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by kenzysmith: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Jack005:
Damn!! 0P ,is this shit real? Did it really happen?
real Mara GUy
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Darkseid(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Drop his account number so we can all contribute money for him undecided undecided

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2020
kenzysmith:

If you a real friend I will advice you to inform his parents though you may not tell them exact reason but tell them that is yet to pay and the money is not with him, if you dnt tell them now, it may lead to his rustication

I remembered a girl that gave her SCH fees for bf to release one useless album that year, with hope the album will be sold and dreaming she would become a wife to famous singer in nearest future. When they can't pay school fees they were rusticated, after just 2 months after rustication, I saw the girl posts on Facebook with new bobo, up til now I doubt if she go sch again.

1 Like

Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by austine4real(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin

Nice one bro
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by motionarena: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2020
kenzysmith:

Its ok we will donate money for his fees
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by kingsley38162: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one bro
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Cairoboy(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2020
The guy must be a simp
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by Pascal11: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol
This post makes me remember one guy in my department dude gave his school fee to a girl, the girl is still in school now probably have a new boyfriend sef but he drop out in 100l.
Re: He Used His Schools Fees To Buy Hot Note 8 For His Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
kenzysmith:

In Zzor's voice " That your friend is a real man"

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Or No Virginity / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Guys Which One Is Ur Spec???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.