Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi (1572 Views)

How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Its very obvious that Nengi has softened towards Laycon because it has becone obvious he is a top contender for the prize money.

If Laycon plays his cards well he will able to bang Nengi tomorrow.

Personally if I were in his shoes there is no way that girl will escape me grin

What do you guys think?
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by yanabasee(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
She's not to be trusted....

She's mainly in for the money and not for love or for the fun of it.....

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by millionboi2: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Its very obvious that Nengi has softened towards Laycon because it has becone obvious he is a top contender for the prize money.

If Laycon plays his cards well he will able to bang Nengi tomorrow.

Personally if I were in his shoes there is no way that girl will escape me grin

What do you guys think?
she may also want to use it against him as to win
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by CosmicPhoenix: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
banging doesnt work like that.

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by solmus: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
They have been rocking each other on the dancefloor since week 2 , why all this sudden meaningless post

3 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
banging doesnt work like that.

Well everyone knows himself...

All I know I that either after today's party or after the show in the hotel room there is no way I will not bang Nengi if I were in Laycon's shoes grin
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
After banging her then what? Why didn’t he bang Erica?

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by wunmi590(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
undecided

Why is everyone linking Laycon and Nengi to banging, you all should stop all these.

Laycon and Nengi are just friends, and Laycon can never betray peoples trust just like Ozo, he likes Ozo so much.

Laycon and Nengi were friends even before Ozo came into the picture, it was Ozo that took away the playful part of Nengi by trying to have Nengi only to him.

Let me say Ozo caged Nengi from playing with other people, if you watch BBN very well, you will discovered Nengi once told Ozo that he should let them go inside with other people and play instead of only them always talking.

It is just pure friendship that exist between them, and one of the main reason Nengi follows Laycon all around is because:

Nengi wants to become a video video, which she sees that opportunity in Laycon, infact Nengi wants Laycon to feature her in some of her music.

Don't get it twisted, they can never bang, they have played a couple of times, tickle each other couples of time. Nah just play dey their body.

Laycon really love Erica to the bone, he even made a statement to Neo that when he gets outside, people he would mostly look out for is Neo, Vee and Erica.

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
The future of Nigeria is at stake. Imagine what they came out from this youth brain.
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by TrollKiller(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
If leycon has sense, he won't fall for such trap
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by WalkerMichael(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The future of Nigeria is at stake. Imagine what they came out from this youth brain.

hmm, you've not seen anything bro. go to Twitter
Re: Opportunity For Laycon To Bang Nengi by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
If leycon has sense, he won't fall for such trap

Today at the hotel after the show might be Laycon's last chance grin

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Thinks She's Being #savage Not Knowing She's Doing Herself {PHOTOS} / See The Babe I Posted On Facebook That Gave Me 5k Likes In Minutes{screenshot} / 5 Hottest Ghanaian Girls On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.