Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories (4190 Views)

Guys, Avoid Mentioning, Replying Or Responding To Jennyclay / Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Today, we will be talking abt the type of ladies that exist especially for this Nigeria with reference to BBN House mates..

Oya let's kick.

1. The Ericas & Ninas: These set of ladies gat no shame.. All they care for is attention on social media, all they live for is for social media recognition and gratification... They are usually the bad lays.
They have notin to offer, simply notin. They are proud, rude, sassy and hot tempered, they don't care abt their reputation or families reputation as long as the social media fame comes with it. They wunt mind fvcking on a national TV, their kinds never end, watch out for next BBN again, another Nina, another Erica will show up...

They are the CUMtent gang

2. The Dorathys: Team boobs and flat ass... These ones are not even beautiful but assume they are best. They see others as notin and think every thing starts and ends with them..
Secondly, they love pretence.. They love to envy.. They underrate other but if u see them ehn, them no dey okay at all

3. The Nengis: Hmmm very innocent look but ehnn, this kind lady will flirt with your father gringringrin for ur presence and still come back and use your head again... It is safe to assume that these type of ladies grew up among guys, so they find themselves very free with anyone, be it for ur Father, uncle or ur intimate frnd sef... Their No is No, their Yes is Yes...
Any guy that is short tempered must never date this kind of lady or else, one person go kill one person coz it wunt end well gringringringringrin

They also love men that are rugged.. E.g during sex, they shout harder harder, kill me, strangle me, choke me, fvck me harder, smash my ass gringringringrin.. My guy, don't be deceived by their innocent face ooo, they are the baddest

4. The VEEs: These ones ehnn, they are sometimes bitter and sometimes sweet.. When things are going well, they are sweet but when things are bad, they flow with the current situation... The type will break up wth u Cox u r broke and after u av enough, she will come back into ur life. These one will never pray that their Ex shud be successful than their current Guy Cox they will not rest.. In fact they will go about trying to tarnish the image of their Ex whenever they hear any good news abt him... Reason is, they just want him to remain poor and broke for life...

They are like weather.. Pls be careful...

Notable mentions : Zzor, mzrapper gringrin thinkb4mention

In short, avoid all ladies... Avoid allll of them..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Nooneonline(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5j1-vZYUaI watch and form your opinion
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by jimmychang: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
My Banana my Banana x2
I no like am
My Banana

Useless post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Liposure: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Enough said
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
jimmychang:
My Banana my Banana x2 I no like am My Banana

Useless post
Useless like ur dick gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DaddyRochie1642: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one na Bb9ja addicts.... Wetin concern me for Wetin way no concern me...

1 Like

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:
Today, we will be talking abt the type of ladies that exist especially for this Nigeria with reference to BBN House mates..

Oya let's kick.

1. The
DenreleDave aka ProfDview1 the scammer.

you finally got the balls to post again.
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
Denrave aka Pr1 the scammer. you finally got the balls to post again.

Shud we start this?? Joshua Namurez..

Shud we??
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by tobechi74: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
The wonderful ones nko
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shud we start this?? Joshua Namurez..

Shud we??

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
bl

Better.. Be quick... Gimme a cal when u reach devil right hand grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=BLUELemon post=94341912][/quote]

Why u dey follow m..

Better go buy coal and beans ehn
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better go buy coal and beans ehn
money no dey today.

I dey even fear make you no con steal my pot of beans
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why u dey follow m..

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
money no dey today.

I dey even fear make you no con steal my pot of beans

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by tobechi74: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Each person is different and unique in his wants and desire. What one man want is what another man can do
Hates. We should not rate a girl based on her relationship taste. Marriage is not for everyone

What is so special in monogamous relationship? If monogamy is natural, why do we struggle at it? No one teaches fish how to swim? Why do we have books on how to avoid cheating? To answer this question,we look at what researchers revealed

Evolutionary scientist David Barish compared monogamy among various animals.

Only 9 percent of mammals practice monogamy

29 percent of primates are monogamous

Before westernisation, 86 percent of indigenous society are no monogamous

Overfamiliarisation with a partner kills a woman libido

30 percent of women have extra-marital affair despite being happy with their marriage.

The numbers are against monogamy. One advantage of monogamy over polygamy is the assurance of a mate for every male. No group of wealthy powerful men can marry off all the women leaving the non powerful men single.. AThe spread of Christianity could be be a dominant factor. Monogamy offers an exclusive sence of ownership each woman on the man rather than having to share him with other women.

Monogamy restricts each party from love and sex with another. Are these two not one of the sweetest feelings? Limited my experience of them should be seen as punnishnent and not something to jubilate to.

In casual friendship, my friend could have other friends beside me and I am cool with that. But in monogamy, It is me and me alone. Any attempt to share love and sex with another is considered cheating. A woman should only love one guy but she can share her love among her children equally. Why can’t she love six men equally? Is this not hypocrisy? It means the heart is capable of loving many but man Jealously choose to limit it to one. In some cases, we argue over what constitutes exclusive acts? Holding hands, seeing one another naked,sharing a bed, kissing etc.

Before we say monogamy is natural, think again.
https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by virginprincess(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nonsense, continue decieving yourself, don't go and change your moniker.
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense, continue decieving yourself, don't go and change your moniker.

U not talking to me right??
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by virginprincess(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

U not talking to me right??
I am talking to you, why will you use a female moniker when it is confirm that you are a male.

1 Like

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I am talking to you, why will you use a female moniker when it is confirm that you are a male.

Op u r not petyprincess?
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by virginprincess(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Op u r not petyprincess?
No, am not.
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by Petyprincess(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Op u r not petyprincess?
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Are you okay?

I am not okay.. Moreover I wasn't talking to u..

Pls. Shift, let that girl reply mi
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
No, am not.

Okay... I thought u r she
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by jimmychang: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Useless like ur dick gringringrin

If you are really sure come and meet me in Benin
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
jimmychang:

If you are really sure come and meet me in Benin

Are u gay?
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by jimmychang: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u gay?

Wait!.... you are male ?
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by DenreleDave(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2020
jimmychang:

Wait!.... you are male ?
Gay spotted..

God forbid i lie on bed with my fellow guy

Dont come near me oo, or else na 14 years for u
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by grim33(m): 1:37am On Sep 27, 2020
This is a great example of misplaced priorities... get a life man.
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by jimmychang: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Gay spotted..

God forbid i lie on bed with my fellow guy

Dont come near me oo, or else na 14 years for u

You quickly changed your gender grin grin.I thought you were female ... You know say you nor well.
Re: Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Does shaming ladies make most of you happy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now / Video: Tanzanian Prostitute Caught On Camera In Cheap Negotiation / Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.