Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers (40715 Views)

NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Perfecttouchade: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Finishing lobaatan.. Nigerians see una Life, someone play phyno x timaya "tell u "
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by newdetailsoper: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

I know you people doubt alot but you need to read this and let me know if it makes sense. Its just for 24hrs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144058/offer-24hrs-dont-doubt

Please dont contact me as regards this particular off after 10am tommorow morning when it close.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by vickrino(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
This country is a joke Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
no be Una voted..
dey enjoy am now na

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
What a way to treat your fellow humans
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by MyExpression(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
To come work na by force ni?

How many of us will you sack at once for not coming to work

Nonsence court order.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Neddyogu(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
We stand with the NLC, We stand with the TUC. To hell with the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ignis: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
See what APC have done to us.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Am I the only one who hasn’t seen electricity for two weeks and counting now? What is happening, Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ezeudo97817: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
:tyrants The tyrant is the NLC.. There's a judge directive. It should be obeyed. Nigeria is not a rubber republican.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
yanabasee:
Lol......

FG should go settle with NLC and allow us follow the Constitution that binds us to the Labour congress.. ..

There's a court order restraining the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress from embarking on the strike pending the hearing and determination of a motion on notice.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Franklyspeakin: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
I am going no where on Monday.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Badonasty(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
lol...I'll advise my fellow Nigerians to just tighten their belt and endure the remaining years of this government...they've stuffed every opposition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Anaerobi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
sai baba. more 4years. lol

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by maxiart2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another tori grin

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by adeniyi997: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fire
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by CodeTemplar: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
.... the salary isn't increasing along with food stuff prices. That's what the workers are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ThetrueWord: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is this democracy or autocracy.

May God deliver us from and provide for our needs in respective of what the hike prices become.

It appears there is little or nothing an average man can do to ask for his right. It may be termed as hate speech.

Dont forget to love,obey and trust God, there's PEACE & ABUNDANCE in him

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by SocialJustice: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Monday go sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by hemartins(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Patiently waiting for Monday

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Ifyz0001: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
This court order, should it be against the will of the people or for the people?

Buhari, doing your time did Goodluck Jonathan use the court against the will of the people?

The court should allow the people have their own will. If the labour union say they want to go on strike due to government bad policies, they should be allowed to protest bad policies. In this country, the presidents only understand protest and strikes.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by SuccessSecrets: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
okay
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Itzcelestine(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Suppressing the will of the people

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by seunmsg(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
There is absolutely no justification for the strike after the ruling of the National industrial court. I will definitely be in the office on Monday. I am not joining any silly and meaningless strike.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Sensitivity: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
The DICTATOR

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Jabioro: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Who is FG? You created troubles and you are avoiding inconvenience,noise and fracals...

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Washing Machine For sale. Neat, is Barely Used, Working Fine with No Faults. 5Kg/3Kg Wash/Spin.
Model - LG WP-750R
If You around Alimosho (Isheri-idimu Axis) and can pick it up. Call me On 08071056794 to make me an offer, if it's good i will sell it

Call me on 08071056794
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ransomed: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pay September salary first, then, you will hear from workers.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Jostoman: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
I support FG on this. NLC and others should even be scrapped cause the leaders are more political and after their pockets.
They are all on politicians payroll. That's the system that gave birth to the beast called osheomole.
you are always in support of evil from this disaster government.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.