Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers (40717 Views)

NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by jericco1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Ita Ara.....you are welcome

Ika people say era not ara angry angry
You wan teach me my language? undecided
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Openbusiness: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The dictator is the NLC.. There's a court order. It should be obeyed.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

There's a court order restraining the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress from embarking on the strike pending the hearing and determination of a motion on notice.
How many court orders has Buhari regime failed to obey since 5 years now? Too many to remember. But Nigeria is not a banana republic then fah? But after distributing 2020 brand new cars to the Judiciary, you expect that they won't drop court orders in favor of govt and then won't dilly-dally the whole process till infinity? Lol, u are very funny oh grin. Thanks for making me laugh this blessed afternoon tht God made.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
thehappyone:
What will your hatred for Nigerians allow you to see?

I love Nigeria, it's obvious. You're the enemy here. You understand what this strike means for our economy, yet you're encouraging them to embark on it, despite a court order.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
How many court orders has Buhari regime failed to obey since 5 years now? Too many to remember. But Nigeria is not a banana republic then fah? But after distributing 2020 brand new cars to the Judiciary, you expect that they won't drop court orders in favor of govt and then won't dilly-dally the whole process till infinity? Lol, u are very funny oh grin. Thanks for making me laugh this blessed afternoon tht God made.

Buhari has never disobeyed any court order.

Blame the court for churning out different conflicting orders on one case.. grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Jostoman: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You're absolutely right. Doctor Buhari is working night and day to salvage Nigeria.
this Nigeria or the one in Zambia.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jostoman:
this Nigeria or the one in Zambia.

Your hatred for Buhari will never allow you to see it..

Keep hating because your candidate lost an election. grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by 2LESS(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

There's a court order restraining the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress from embarking on the strike pending the hearing and determination of a motion on notice.

Buhari taught NLC how to disobey court orders. PMB and APC were first to turn this nation to PLANTAIN Republic by disobeying numerous court orders
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria deserve a coup. A military leader more terrible than Abacha need to take over this government
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Princessbettyj(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
jericco1:

Ika people say era not ara angry angry
You wan teach me my language? undecided

Yes grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
This will go down to be one of the worst industrial actions ever...

The strike will achieve nothing but further deepen the nation's economic woes!!!.... Deregulation must stay.

Asking FG to revert back to former pump price is not the issue... How does Labour propose that it be done without subsidies??! In my opinion, Labour is just trying to come off as effectual, when we all know they are weaker than toothless dogs.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by EmekaA125(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Buhari should know that we are not in military regime. Ayuba is a failed NLC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
2LESS:

Buhari taught NLC how to disobey court orders. PMB and APC were first to turn this nation to PLANTAIN Republic by disobeying numerous court orders

Buhari has never disobeyed any court order. Blame the court for churning out conflicting orders.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
The present Labor unions are not proactive at all. The strike ought to have been embarked upon the day our insensitive government hike the petroleum and electricity tariffs.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by eddyslim(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Buhari has never disobeyed any court order. You should blame the court for churning out conflicting orders.
The strike must go on

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by tnerro1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

When your darling sia Baba did not obey court order, what did you say then?
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Buhari has never disobeyed any court order.

Blame the court for churning out different conflicting orders on one case.. grin

Keep making jest of ur self undecided

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

[s]The strike will achieve nothing but further deepen the nation's economic woes!!!.... Deregulation must stay.

Asking FG to revert back to former pump price is not the issue... How does Labour propose that it be done without subsidies??! In my opinion, Labour is just trying to come off as effectual, when we all know they are weaker than toothless dogs.[/s]
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Funkybabee(f): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rice is now 1k
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by tnerro1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

The strike will achieve nothing but further deepen the nation's economic woes!!!.... Deregulation must stay.

Asking FG to revert back to former pump price is not the issue... How does Labour propose that it be done without subsidies??! In my opinion, Labour is just trying to come off as effectual, when we all know they are weaker than toothless dogs.

Am sure u are still living in ur parent house, why did u not tell sai Baba to make the refineries work first so we can stop importing fuel?

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by possibility99: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nbotee:
If dis was wen labour had sense, Nigerians would have supported dem.. Obviously dey have been compromised.... Nigerians have already been buying for a month now and D funny thing is dat by next week a new price template will b issued again and the price will go up again and nothing will happen.. Morons
Labour of Osho baba
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by crazycrypto710: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
F^ck FG
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Keep making jest of ur self undecided

God go epp you tongue
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
tnerro1:

When your darling sia Baba did not obey court order, what did you say then?

Buhari will never disobey court orders. It looks as if he disobeyed in few cases because there were conflicting orders
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
eddyslim:
The strike must go on

You're an enemy of Nigeria. May God help you.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
tnerro1:

Am sure u are still living in ur parent house, why did u not tell sai Baba to make the refineries work first so we can stop importing fuel?

Nope... I'm not like you! I work and run a business.

The country can't continue to subsidize fuel! This is not feasible... So, I repeat my question: How does NLC propose that the demanded price reduction be footed??! What economic plan does NLC propose going forward??!

It's not enough to strike just for striking sake, or to come off as effectual.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by chaloskyx: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
YOU BETTER GO TO WORK AND LEAVE NLC ALONE CAUSE LATER THESE PEOPLE WOULD COLLECT BROWN ENVELOPE FROM THE BACK WHILE YOU WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR JOB IN NIGERIA EVERYONE ON THEIR OWN
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by vineyardfarms: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
adenigga:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/strike-you-must-be-at-work-from-monday-fg-tells-workers/%3famp=1

What a confussed govt manned by confussed persons in supposed to be in a democratic setting. Why coarsoning the workers when you missmanaged the economy,

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Aflix(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... I'm not like you! I work and run a business.

The country can't continue to subsidize fuel! This is not feasible... So, I repeat my question: How does NLC propose that the demanded price reduction be footed??! What economic plan does NLC propose going forward??!

It's not enough to strike just for striking sake, or to come off as effectual.
Why did your Baba not make the refineries functional as promised during his campaigns?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by byteem: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
I support FG on this. NLC and others should even be scrapped cause the leaders are more political and after their pockets.
They are all on politicians payroll. That's the system that gave birth to the beast called osheomole.

Dnt worry the Bill's are going to double soon .. both current Nepa and fuel.. fuel is moving to 240 before december and nepa toll.is going to increase again by.next week.. but yes ur with buhari on this .. what do.u know.am sure u dnt even pay rent talkless of.bills..
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by byteem: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Experte court order or u mean kangaroo.. when did they file .. who was served.. dnt worry FG will soon get court order ordering you to hold.your breath and not breathe .. ul obey being the obedient docile pun that u are .. at least until u cant breathe again..

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
byteem:

Experte court order or u mean kangaroo.. when did they file .. who was served.. dnt worry FG will soon get court order ordering you to hold.your breath and not breathe .. ul obey being the obedient docile pun that u are .. at least until u cant breathe again..

Keep hating on our savior, bro. Las las, you go dey alright cheesy
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aflix:
Why did your Baba not make the refineries functional as promised during his campaigns?

Lol... He is not my Baba! Check my profile and political stance... I have maintained that that man has no business leading any serious nation.

I am focusing on the now, and the future!!! At this point in our messed up nation, Subsidy payments will only make things worse... NLC is being quite irresponsible asking the government to go back to that.

At this point, cushioning of the negative effects of this next growth phase or plan ought to be the plan, not going backwards... What does NLC propose going forward in this regard??!...

Or course, Buhari and his gang of charlatans have to show complete transparency, and a detailed road map to economic salvation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.