Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers (40734 Views)

NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by CzarChris(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Obinnau:
All this space bookers....

Let them postpone that their strike. This is belated, it's coming several weeks after they ought to have done the strike action.

This action is akin to flogging a dead horse
Thank you!
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Madmohamed419(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijewejones:
Buhari is really a military dictator in agbada wear

NLC is handicapped that if Buhari hears fem sad lipsrsealed

The way masses will continue looking @ APC like
I like the pic the funny thing is UBA

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by dingbang(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
cheesy

Na to just buy fuel sef wey I go use throughout the week
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by adebwalex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
All Nigerians Should come together as one in this protest. Is this how we will continue why this Useless government will kill us Finish with the situation of things.... Don't just sit down at home while you feel nothing could be done... It is this attitude that nothing could be done that is what this government are using to get at us...
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by adedayoa2(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
seunmsg:
There is absolutely no justification for the strike after the ruling of the National industrial court. I will definitely be in the office on Monday. I am not joining any silly and meaningless strike.
oga those people can be very naughty o, no let them beat you oooo. Juat stay at home on Monday then go to work on Tuesday.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ijewejones: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Madmohamed419:
I like the pic the funny thing is UBA

grin grin grin

Seems UBA is ur bank? wink

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Gaggii: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The dictator is the NLC.. There's a court order. It should be obeyed.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

There's a court order restraining the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress from embarking on the strike pending the hearing and determination of a motion on notice.

Shebi buhari self dey obey court order
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by seunmsg(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
adedayoa2:
oga those people can be very naughty o, no let them beat you oooo. Juat stay at home on Monday then go to work on Tuesday.

Lol. I go still go o but I go they careful. If they say we should leave office, I will leave gently.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
una father
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by olat86(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The dictator is the NLC.. There's a court order. It should be obeyed.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

There's a court order restraining the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress from embarking on the strike pending the hearing and determination of a motion on notice.
court orders serve on FG and Buhari himself which one have they obey for the past 4years. This present government has bitten more than they can shew, they created and corrupt the federation system by turning judiciary to laughing stock, while disobey court orders. Now is our turn to show them how it is done. The bunch of old men should pack well and learn how to compete with PS 5 not nutendo.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Lol... He is not my Baba! Check my profile and political stance... I have maintained that that man has no business leading any serious nation.

I am focusing on the now, and the future!!! At this point in our messed up nation, Subsidy payments will only make things worse... NLC is being quite irresponsible asking the government to go back to that.

At this point, cushioning of the negative effects of this next growth phase or plan ought to be the plan, not going backwards... What does NLC propose going forward in this regard??!...

Or course, Buhari and his gang of charlatans have to show complete transparency, and a detailed road map to economic salvation!!!

You are correct in your analysis. Subsidy has to go and NLC knows that. However, the question is, have they removed the subsidy now? This isn't the first time we are hearing subsidy removal... What if the government comes in two weeks time to tell us again that they are removing subsidy.

If them wan comot am, make them comot am once.

Also, what exactly are they putting in place to cushion the negative effects of this... NOTHING
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by PitexyBaba(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
Dictators

These people just like to defeather us alive and still give us corn while we bleed

Lmaooo

I almost my weed away.....
I love this sentence.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
Dictators

These people just like to defeather us alive and still give us corn while we bleed

why you won't understand simple things.

is there not any court order before.

ignorant.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Meritocracy: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
I don't blame FG but imbeccile and bribe taker union leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by fkj950ax(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The dictator is the NLC. There's a court order. It should be obeyed.

When you start needing a Court Order to prevent an Industrial Action, it means your house has been on fire for a while, and you were faffing around.

The Govt should never need a court action against its people.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Prymestrr(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
WaistPain:
Una go come my house come carry me be that na. cheesy
Them no need come your house. Na you salary go tell you what's up undecided
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Ten06(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
As a civil servant who is an essential staff I didn't receive any memo from NLC to proceed on strike.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Wettoid123: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yes oooo you must be at work on Monday or you think Jonathan is still there,
Toothless bulldog!
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nbotee:
If dis was wen labour had sense, Nigerians would have supported dem.. Obviously dey have been compromised.... Nigerians have already been buying for a month now and D funny thing is dat by next week a new price template will b issued again and the price will go up again and nothing will happen.. Morons

I didn't read all what you wrote but you are right
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by wuwu2: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
[b][/b]
DaBillionnaire:
Where is MannaBbQ, Slawormir, Enupandan and Righteousness89

Food don land grin
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by golddare: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
adenigga:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/strike-you-must-be-at-work-from-monday-fg-tells-workers/%3famp=1

I love the strike oo but they for fix it after workers have collected there September salaries, anyways they know wetin den dey do.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

why you won't understand simple things.

is there not any court order before.

ignorant.
shouldn't there be freedom of expression? Zombie
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Horlhamhi(f): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
....."Federal Government team is currently engaging with the labour unions with a view to resolving all contentious issues and avert the planned industrial action."

Having a dialogue with the Government while strike action is put on hold is simply zero...just a way of the govt to avert industrial action.
Government will tell you to resume work and we'd continue with diaolgue...at the end of the day, demands might not be met.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by eddyslim(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You're an enemy of Nigeria. May God help you.
May he also help you and you tyrant president
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Seun is nairaland going to join the strike or not? Please let me know so that I don’t come here on Monday to waste my time

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by dominic17: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
unity is power, no one should listen to these dictators let them and their families go to do work.
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by ubebong(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by Bianda24: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Who cares? Labour has compromised, why should Nigerians join them?
Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by MarcC: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Buhari has never disobeyed any court order.

Blame the court for churning out different conflicting orders on one case.. grin

Did Bihari obey court order to release sowore several times?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers by adenigga(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
MarcC:

Did Bihari obey court order to release sowore several times?

Even Elzazacky with his wife are still in prison o, despite all the court judgements that granted their release.

This mere geopolitical expression (apology to Awolowo) called Nigeria is a zoological garden, believe me!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs / #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos / Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.