Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) (56397 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Pascal181: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
These people do things as if they will remain in office forever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Minjim: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let's ask the pilot whether he flew them or they just snapped with it

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
....and he wants to hold ministers of God accountable.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by mamotalk: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

I was at this wedding and I’m here to tell you that this is a fat lie.

This photo was taken when Bashir and friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
who's this lady and where's this pics taken?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by simols(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
flyingpig:
So a government property has now been used to service friendship and familial affairs. Who gave Pres Buhari the right to discharge a public property like a private one??
Don't act like sane, if you are the president, you can do more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

This photo was taken when Bashir and friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
where are the @mbuhari representatives pictures undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by MrTee28(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

lies lies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
flyingpig:
So a government property has now been used to service friendship and familial affairs. Who gave Pres Buhari the right to discharge a public property like a private one??

Nigerians don't know the meaning of good governance. Don't mind the guy. Nigerians are so used to bad leadership to the point that most now sees bad leadership as a norm.

Sincerely, Nigeria is and will never get better

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by omokudu(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is no news...
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beautiful bride but no yanshi
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bashir has debunked the news on his Twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Zambbros(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Should i say abuse of power?
or, an opportunity anyone would take?
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by rotadeco27: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Okay. Thank you.
GEJ family also use Presidential jet in that manner.

Besides, can someone analyse what is meant by PRESIDENTIAL/PRESIDENCY.

Does it implies only president?

U people should enjoy it while it last. There is time for every thing under heaven. This country will never vote useless and insensitive leaders to power again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
This girl's dey fine asweh
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by maiiilooo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria is in big trouble
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by mamotalk: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

This photo was taken when Bashir and some friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
but buhari wasn't at the wedding so what's the presidential jet doing there if not for the use of the celebrant. sahareporters are right with the caption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
StagethemTVee:
PHOTONEWS: President Buhari In Abuse Of Office Scandal, Deployed Presidential Jet For Aide, Bashir Ahmad's Wedding In Katsina

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/photonews-president-buhari-abuse-office-scandal-deployed-presidential-jet-aide-bashir

Just check them out they look like homunculi

Bunch of misbegotten animals
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by mamotalk: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
did buhari attend the wedding? if no, sahareporters are right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by PaulH07: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
StagethemTVee:
PHOTONEWS: President Buhari In Abuse Of Office Scandal, Deployed Presidential Jet For Aide, Bashir Ahmad's Wedding In Katsina

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/photonews-president-buhari-abuse-office-scandal-deployed-presidential-jet-aide-bashir

Government of the North, for the North.

The rest of us be 5% walahi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Bashir is a dog and a liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

This photo was taken when Bashir and some friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
sir! please help me I need a job
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Well nothing stops them hitching a ride with members of the presidency gracing the occasion. Groom is a staff of the presidency and may have been afforded the privilege by the president or protocol.

We however can't confirm they men were actually on board the craft undecided they may just be taking a snap shot using the jet as the backdrop undecided

StagethemTVee:

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Jimwalex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fake news everywhere!
Some of my colleagues and I personally redirected Bashir and friends with their entourage from Abuja when they missed their way in Barhim Estate,Katsina.

I hope Sahara Reporters will not 'burn' this country with their fake news someday.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by octopus101(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
I won't be surprised to read somewhere someday that the Presidential jet is now an easier way to lift cows from Katsina to wherever the lifeless one wants

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by octopus101(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
����
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
who is this one
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2020

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Well
2023 is almost here

And Nigeria will turn to America. The earlier you realise that it is getting worse and that it will continue to get worse the better.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Okay upload their pictures/photoship while en route to back this fat lie.

Karyan banza!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by dc23(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Joke aside the bride fresh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by marsman: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
JAMO84:
OP, if you become president, you can be deploying Okada to transport your friends and family.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.