Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) (56398 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Besides, can someone analyse what is meant by PRESIDENTIAL/PRESIDENCY.

Does it implies only president?

Modified:
so it's even lie from the pit of hell

That means even d cleaner or secretary in d presidency can use d plane and d vehicle attached to d president
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2020
This Fulani people have upgraded, they have learnt from other tribes how wedding should look like, I am impressed. Those days they just dress anyhow with their stick and long knife. This days they even wear wedding gown. One of the benefits of integration. Kudos to them.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by xreal: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Na their time.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2020
his wife is pretty

nothing interest me more about these Northern ladies than the way they maintained their look, most especially their flat tommy

I'll like to have one as a friend soonest
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Mosquitoes get brain pass Buhari I swear
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by nengibo: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

I was at this wedding and I’m here to tell you that this is a fat lie.

This photo was taken when Bashir and some friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
Don't stress yourself coming up with lies for him, nobody is stupid, na una time make una flex
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Macphenson: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2020
uruba23:
Keyword he is the CinC we trust him to administer our wealth in the most beneficial way.Moreover the fleets of Aircraft was not for the enjoyment of the CinC alone but for the business of government to go seamlessly.

So Bashir Ahmed,'s wedding is government business going on seemlessly?
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

I was at this wedding and I’m here to tell you that this is a fat lie.

This photo was taken when Bashir and some friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.
oga shut up. you didn't go anywhere. broke ass like you wan attend presidential aid wedding
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:
Igbos online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments grin

If they deploy presidential jet, what is wrong with that?

He is a Nigerian and government official.

They could have stayed by the jet just to take picture but wailers will not rest.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Jaapu: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2020
LosC:

Another point

Una no even get sense again.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
One day he will deploy a presidential jet for his cows to do a photo shoot.
bumumuri don suffer for nl chai
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by dave234(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Most of the people in this nairaland posted fake news and the followers say bad statements ignorantly,if you can abuse your parent then abuse our leader,lazy people post nonsense better use your phone to make money,nonsense.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by shoprite: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2020
visijo:
Nigeria will be 60yrs by October 1st and 60yrs is the retirement age.. Can we just retire Nigeria and start afresh? � angry

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Bubu is concerned about his health and nothing else. He doesn't know the day to day happenings around him. I'm not sure he will ever want to leave that position because all his life he has been living on tax payers funds.

The only period he left active gov't services went into cattle business and hurriedly came back when he couldn't make it. He desperately needed to come back to feed on tax payers funds. His health was failing and he was out of cash. So the first thing he did when he assumed power was to go and look after his health.

The first time he didn't go on his own so this time around I don't know what makes you think he will go away.
He has no work to do outside and he cannot think up anything to do with himself. He is just a typical Nigerian pikin.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Waterbear(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Guys check my signature i have got something that really portray nigeria i i hope we all stand out with it..
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari don turn presidential jet to fulani kabukabu
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Benitoh: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:
I bet you do see ipob in your dreams
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Okay. Thank you.
GEJ family also use Presidential jet in that manner.

Besides, can someone analyse what is meant by PRESIDENTIAL/PRESIDENCY.

Does it implies only president?

Modified:
so it's even lie from the pit of hell
May be a lie. But the fact there are people like you who think it's okay for a presendtial jet to be used by an aide of the president is troubling.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Macphenson:

So Bashir Ahmed,'s wedding is government business going on seemlessly?
Read my lips I said Oga Bashir Ahmad is government business despite subsequent denial.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:

As opposed to jobless cow scrotum sniffers.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Ayo2004: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
But that girl fine ooo grin
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 3:17am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.