Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) (56399 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
StagethemTVee:
PHOTONEWS: President Buhari In Abuse Of Office Scandal, Deployed Presidential Jet For Aide, Bashir Ahmad's Wedding In Katsina

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/photonews-president-buhari-abuse-office-scandal-deployed-presidential-jet-aide-bashir

Not everything should go on Social Media (SM), they won't listen....now there is a need to 'Shalaye' (English: Explain) like the Yorubas would say.

Enjoy your life but keep most out of SM.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
FarahAideed:
Are you sure Bashir is not even the president?
You made my night angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by iameniola: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is okay

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by ubox: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
nototribalist:

Which of the Buhari family you see there.?

What happens to chattering execujet planes for wedding outings.

Why will you people always support nonsense in this country that is rapidly going down the drain.

Will Trump aides be allowed to use Air force one as wedding kabukabu
That's not Nigeria's Airforce one abi eagle one, the jet below is what Buhari uses

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by anonimi: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
yarimo:
Igbos online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments grin

pendy79:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:
I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet.

What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

"You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

"Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness.

"Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year."Now, for me, when we come
into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

What is the Difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for
foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones?

"Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead.

This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10490704_screenshot20191101051249538_jpeg_jpege049cfdbeaa82cd14fe2bb161aa8f425

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

I was at this wedding and I’m here to tell you that this is a fat lie.

This photo was taken when Bashir and some friends went to the airport to receive the President’s representatives who attended the wedding Fatiha in Katsina.

Can we see the pictures or videos of the road trip

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Well
2023 is almost here

It's far for us but the one person I know it's close for is Garba shehu.

That guy will also be shocked like his principal when he's confined to the dustbin of history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
FarahAideed:
Are you sure Bashir is not even the president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Marine54:
Apparently, Nigeria belong to the Arewa north, so they are free to do whatever they want with thier properties !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:
Your foolishness has no remedy.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Nchenches: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
PHOTONEWS: President Buhari In Abuse Of Office Scandal, Deployed Presidential Jet For Aide, Bashir Ahmad's Wedding In Katsina

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/photonews-president-buhari-abuse-office-scandal-deployed-presidential-jet-aide-bashir

Saharareporters cry me a river.

Buhari can do anything with Nigeria of this period, nothing happens.
Nigeria’s roguish political structure of 20 states in Fulani -led northern region, but 17 states in the two divided southern regions by northern soldiers, as well as Buhari’s handpicking of the leaders of the National Assembly — all gave Buhari absolute powers. He can even appoint who succeeds him in 2023 and make the hungry electorate vote for his appointee - nothing go happen.

Those who campaigned and voted for Buhari to become President of Nigeria should have foreseen these.

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Marine54:
Apparently, Nigeria belong to the Arewa north, so they are free to do whatever they want with thier properties !
Ignorance is when you don't know that Governors in Nigeria are given Presidential jets on request, which they pay...go and do your findings to know if he paid or not....
Ado Bayero has used one of the presidential jet during Gej
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Abuse of power.
Use of government airplane to support presidential aide wedding is a clear evidence of abuse of power by President Buhari.

Who says Nigeria is a democratic state?
It is not.

In a true democratic state, President Buhari would have been impeached or reprimanded in official state record for abuse of Power and gross misconduct (see 1999 constitution of Nigeria section 143 (b).

The legislative branch of government which is in charge of overseeing this kind of gross misconduct by President Buhari—the senate and House of Representatives are not going to do anything because of fear President Buhari might put them in jail.

I am not calling this Nigerian system of government democracy because there is too much evidence to support military rule.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by phrancys001(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Just wondering american airforce1 as kabukabu for all king of d north subjects grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by freeborn02: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:

If this is the only thing that bothers you about this news, then you are a curse to everything that is right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by freeborn02: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2020
JAMO84:
OP, if you become president, you can be deploying Okada to transport your friends and family.

Presidential jet is not for family and friends. It is for the president's official duties.

Did you say you went to school? How come you talk dumb and stupid?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2020
yarimo:
Imbe.cile like you. go and perish because of IPOB and Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
One day he will deploy a presidential jet for his cows to do a photo shoot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by nedekid: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Okay. Thank you.
GEJ family also use Presidential jet in that manner.

Besides, can someone analyse what is meant by PRESIDENTIAL/PRESIDENCY.

Does it implies only president?

Show just 1 picture you saw gej's family or friends using presidential Jets. Just 1 will do to shut their big mouths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by ZooOga: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2020
see difference in stature?

noun: importance or reputation gained by ability or achievement. grin

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5335934/omoyele-sowore-takes-revolution-lagos

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by UtopiaBlinds03(m): 1:23am On Sep 27, 2020
LosC:

Another point
lolz

Meanwhile , you can contact me for your window blinds.

WhatsApp: 08032474469
Call: 08023560590

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
One day he will deploy a presidential jet for his cows to do a photo shoot.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 3:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Can never be like Yoruba demons
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:

This is so wrong by any way you try to justify it.
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2020
ODUA NATION HERE WE COME , NO GOING BACK, NO RETREAT, no okporo flog eyes from Ikoyi deceiving us again...
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Marine54:
why people keep using thier instead of correct spelling their
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by anonimi: 4:42am On Sep 27, 2020
HeadShot:
If you ever had hope on Nigeria...
The comments above have changed your mind I guess...
Nigeria is a glorified shithole full of zombies and Boko sympathizers

Na BMC money and free food cause am. undecided

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 4four(m): 4:44am On Sep 27, 2020
If they can deployed presidential jet to just go snap pictures, then why not this. Nigeria law is meant for poor Nigerians and some perceive treat in the oppositions camps, Abeg make una free this greatest yahoo! yahoo!! Man
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by 4four(m): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Well
2023 is almost here
guy! We are still in 2020 and 2023 still very far, with the rate this deadly daddy is going how sure half of Nigeria populations no go don wipe out by hungers, kill by boko boys, foo.lani herd men, or bandits or kidnappers etc b4 2023?
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by lebienconnu: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Jimwalex:
Fake news everywhere!
Some of my colleagues and I personally redirected Bashir and friends with their entourage from Abuja when they missed their way in Barhim Estate,Katsina.

I hope Sahara Reporters will not 'burn' this country with their fake news someday.

No, they won't. Remember
Innal batila kanna zauq
(Surely, falsehood is nothing but ephemeral )

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2020
rotadeco27:

U people should enjoy it while it last. There is time for every thing under heaven. This country will never vote useless and insensitive leaders to power again!
No be fight nah cheesy.

Besides, your Monica got me. Rotadeco pharmacy?
Re: Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:

this people are of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.