Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' (859 Views)

The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by domwas2(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dear Men!

Don't look for a girl that says 'I love you'

Look for a girl that says 'I will make your life better''
It's easier to get a broken girl today than ever.

But getting the real one?

It's rare.

How do you know if she's a broken one?

Read this

1 - Did she come to you?

If she did.

There is a high chance she's a good one -- she sees value in you.

2 - Bar Chicks

Never. Ever. Go for a chick in the bar ok? Great.

Why?

The bar is exactly where all the low-quality people hang out.

Avoid.

3 - LV or Gucci?

If she wears expensive clothes.

Run as far as you can.

She's broke. You're next.

4 - Brains

If I can't have a normal conversation with the girl.

She won't see me anymore.

If she talks about

- IG likes
- Others (gossiping)
- Clothes

5 - Stamina

If a girl isn't willing to take care of herself -- working out.

She won't take care of your children.

You don't want this.

6 - Manners (important)

I dated this one girl that wanted me to pay for literally anything.

- movies
- food & drinks
- gas

Here is the deal: Yes you as a man want to pay for most of the costs but...

If she's not willing to invest in the relationship, it's not sustainable.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by BBBmall25: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Good Points

2 Likes

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by mosdii(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
'i love you' is the most misused word in the world

Every individual has his own peculiarities and what he looks out for in a woman.

You raised valuable points but then again, one man's meat is another man's poison and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by Dannywayne21(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is really deep, Jah bless you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by vanida6: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uhmm
Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
What kind of person talks about IG likes and clothes?

Reasonable points. A girl must be able to invest in a relationship...not only her presence but her money.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by Slawormir: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Bros op must be a real niggarrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by Joeeasy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
ImaIma1:
What kind of person talks about IG likes and clothes?

Reasonable points. A girl must be able to invest in a relationship...not only her presence but her money.

You're damn right, but sadly I know a couple.
They use it to feed their ego, thus giving them an elevated sense of worth.
Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by ImaIma1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Joeeasy:

You're damn right, but sadly I know a couple.
They use it to feed their ego, thus giving them an elevated sense of worth.

Not even real life likes but Social Media fake likes. People really don't know what is important in life.
Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by Jackboyy: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo. different people have different tastes
There is nothing general about all these things

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by germaphobe(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can't even remember the last i had a real conversation with a girl that had nothing to do with either their bf, ex, stingy guys or their social media life. Most have been before i started dating my next ex.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You' by Bedesipop(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
U're right

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Still Fear God? / Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! / See The Hairstyle This Guy did For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.