Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Amazing Facts About Listening To Music. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Facts About Listening To Music. (239 Views)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Listening To Music. by Kranediggy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Music is life, you heard me right. I mean, a day without music is never complete, but then; everybody has his/her own choice of music, however way it sounds, for those that criticize certain artists and their songs. I can't do without music any day, I don't know about you. Lemme shock you; God love praises and worship and we're created in his image and likeness. That is to say that we ought to love music. Try and listen to music any time you're stressed, sad or feel down, trust me it helps...Here are some benefits of music; 1. It reduces stress.
2. It lifts/elevates mood.
3. It makes you dance.
4. It helps while doing some chores.
5. It improves your life quality.
6. It keeps you company.
7. It can be used to express feelings. Feel free to add your's...

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian 36 States Got Their Names / I Need A Job So Bad CV Attached / Women Abuse Has To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.