Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Can’t Emphasize This Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Emphasize This Enough (2194 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
We adults hv this thinking that having a relationship is about us , we think we need someone to fill up that space, no matter who he/she is.

but there is more to finding that perfect person , it’s more than a sexual attraction, what ever decision you take now will hv huge effects on ur children , ur future kids should be ur no 1 priority when searching for a Partiner, they need the best stable home u can provide, if you hv this mentality u won’t go for a man that beats you like a goat cause u would know that ur kids will be affected by it mentally.

You won’t go for a woman who brings out the demon in you cause you know ur kids will be affected by it .

You won’t go for a stingy man cause u know ur home will be dysfunctional and it will also affect ur kids

You won’t go for an unintelligent woman cause u know ur kids will suffer mentally by it , ur children deserve the best , don’t they?

Relationships is not all about our emotions and sexual feelings. Look well and don’t settle for just anything.

Opinions are welcomed

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Petyprincess(f): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Well said!!

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shebi..

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Shebi..

yes oh , very important
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Well said!!
kiss kiss
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shugavee:
yes oh , very important
very true. We need to measure our partner's ability on level on reasoning rather than material gains.

That's why these days, I tend to have meaningful conversations with whoever I am rooting for to gauge their level of IQ.

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
very true. We need to measure our partner's ability on level on reasoning rather than material gains.

That's why these days, I tend to have meaningful conversations with whoever I am rooting for to gauge their level of IQ.
yess true that , tho material gain is equally important
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Coder2Client(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
You be adult abi? It seems like you are searching for a husband.

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Coder2Client(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Well said!!
Is that you with small....
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Coder2Client(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Well said!!
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Coder2Client(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:

If you are to measure level of reasoning of a lady before you engage in a relationship you might wait till eternity o. All ladies are wired to reason the same way just with a different style.

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Coder2Client:

If you are to measure level of reasoning of a lady before you engage in a relationship you might wait till eternity o. All ladies are wired to reason the same way just in a different way.
hmm..
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Coder2Client(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
hmm..
Corrected the sentence... Thank you.
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Coder2Client:

asszgrin

but size doesn't really matter,u shud rather ask her if it's soft like Kilimanjaro breadgrin
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by FreestyleG: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shugavee:
yess true that , tho material gain is equally important
Guys... She just said all her mind right here. Another leech on the loose embarassed

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by olorunyomi13773: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2020
:Well said!!
Is that you with size....
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by prince2pac(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2020
FreestyleG:
Guys... She just said all her mind right here. Another leech on the loose embarassed

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Follow a woman's advice at your own peril. They always advice with their real brain but when it comes to reality they act on the contrary. grin

Shugavee:
We adults hv this thinking that having a relationship is about us , we think we need someone to fill up that space, no matter who he/she is.

but there is more to finding that perfect person , it’s more than a sexual attraction, what ever decision you take now will hv huge effects on ur children , ur future kids should be ur no 1 priority when searching for a Partiner, they need the best stable home u can provide, if you hv this mentality u won’t go for a man that beats you like a goat cause u would know that ur kids will be affected by it mentally.

You won’t go for a woman who brings out the demon in you cause you know ur kids will be affected by it .

You won’t go for a stingy man cause u know ur home will be dysfunctional and it will also affect ur kids

You won’t go for an unintelligent woman cause u know ur kids will suffer mentally by it , ur children deserve the best , don’t they?

Relationships is not all about our emotions and sexual feelings. Look well and don’t settle for just anything.

Opinions are welcomed

Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Coder2Client:
You be adult abi? It seems like you are searching for a husband.
not really , na husband go search me
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Coder2Client:

If you are to measure level of reasoning of a lady before you engage in a relationship you might wait till eternity o. All ladies are wired to reason the same way just with a different style.
talking like most of u men ain’t also d.mb
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2020
FreestyleG:
Quiet there
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
olorunyomi13773:
:Well said!!
Is that you with size....
what size you talking about
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by oscarsam(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Shugavee:
what size you talking about
Is this an alternate Acc to Swtbabyvee?
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Follow a woman's advice at your own peril. They always advice with their real brain but when it comes to reality they act on the contrary. grin

probably the women in ur life, nobody’s fault
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

probably the women in ur life
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by FreestyleG: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Shugavee:
Quiet there
I dunno why an evening paper would come create an account on nairaland with names like shugav, sweetcunt97 and the other likes then think any sane man would take them seriously. They give a man a negative impression of themselves even as used up as they already are then expect respect in return like who does that? My sister tell me are they supposed to even expect a man to look their way and end up with a wrinkled punnna or what? Why are they so wicked sis
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
FreestyleG:
I dunno why an evening paper would come create an account on nairaland with names like shugav, sweetcunt97 and the other likes then think any sane man would take them seriously. They give a man a negative impression of themselves even as used up as they already are then expect respect in return like who does that? My sister tell me are they supposed to even expect a man to look their way and end up with a wrinkled punnna or what? Why are they so wicked sis
abeg go sleep
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by iInjureHerYansh: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shugavee:
abeg go sleep
Answer the fvcking question biitch
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Shugavee(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Answer the fvcking question biitch
see person ?? I injure her yansh undecided
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Shugavee:

Opinions are welcomed

As usual Brainless Leeches, Always broke and looking for a Mugun to drop their Baggage On lol..... grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Emphasize This Enough by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2020
FreestyleG:

Expired and Frustrated Leeches.......

See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video) / How Handsome Am I? Rate My Pics / Any Hope For The Next Generation?