Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Beware Of Car Dealers - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Car Dealers (4180 Views)

Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Top 10 Car Dealers In Nigeria You Can Rely On / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by BamBamK: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
well, e mean say hope for redemption still dey be that

i'm happy for u... u just made my day

pheeewwww

Presegs:

grin

That big fat lie bolded is enough evidence that you are not only a chronic liar but a fabricator.

Nah today?

Not everyone will be like you

Kpele

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by timifakay(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Presegs and promotervickky how have you rendered help to OP now?
Did you just recommend engine replacement because of electrical fault

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
BamBamK:
well, e mean say hope for redemption still dey be that

i'm happy for u... u just made my day

pheeewwww

You are definitely above 40 and you are still trolling about with alternate moniker.

E don be for you grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by diportivo: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
change engine kwa

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
timifakay:
Presegs and promotervickky how have you rendered help to OP now?
Did you just recommend engine replacement because of electrical fault

Ask google buroda ode kazeem mechanic bcd gang member.

Despite you are a kazeem mechanic and car hawker, you should help but no, simply because you don't know anything than gibberish you spit.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by timifakay(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Presegs:

Ask google buroda ode kazeem mechanic bcd gang member.

Despite you are a kazeem mechanic and car hawker, you should help but no, simply because you don't know anything than gibberish you spit.

Are you dum.b or s.tupid or both?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
timifakay:

Ask google still

E pain am grin
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by timifakay(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Presegs:

Ask google still

E pain am grin

Thank you for accepting both.

Better luck in the next life.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
timifakay:

Thank you for accepting both.

Better luck in the next life.

What is doing and wrong with this one?

You better check your mental state of health before it gets out of hand.

Thank me later! !!
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Alfred74: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

Calculusx vs Legalwealth

That you said legalwealth has never recovered got me laughing out loud.

On a serious note; I, legalwealth later bought Lexus Es 350 2010 after that 2007 the dealer used cement to patch caused issue and was returned to him grin.

I also have foreign used Lexus Es 350 2009 and 2012 for sale since last month though wink

You legalwealth bought a flooded, and structurally damaged vehicle . You also hid the vin, but as luck would have it, you were caught .

Meanwhile summary of your pathetic life.

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

You did cryptocurrency failed in Lagos, went to Abuja

Did generator shower cap failed

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Car sales terrible failure

Bought scanner to copy.... uz and become a mechanic failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Look around you, all the people you have cursed are progressing,

Business failed.

Selling vehicle you purchased at over 6.2m @ 5.5m asking price

Frankly it seems you are no good at anything grin

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by weyreypey: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Alfred74:

You legalwealth bought a flooded, and structurally damaged vehicle . You also hid the vin, but as luck would have it, you were caught .

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Business failed.

Off mic it's okay off your mic

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Alfred74:

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Business failed.

Presegs:

Obekediamondfuto

You abandoned your old moniker out of shame when your recent broke pictures wearing bend down select clothings and shoes were posted.

You started using this alternate moniker sharing its password with other members of your gang.

A cursed failure sees nothing but failures in everything.

Thanks for confirming that you are a failure who sees and experience failures with nothing than hating and blabbing here and there.

Don't get something worthwhile doing instead of wasting your time in those childish and devilish acts.

They wait for you and your generation.

grin grin grin

You and your gang member dare not say amen to that declaration on its original thread you were blabbing on, knowing you are all lying and fabricating as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350/5

lateefat101:

Without being sentimental, true nature of the vehicle should not be based on the history of the car about 7 years ago but should rather be on recent history. Recent history has it that the vehicle is in and has been in perfect condition without salvage brand but clear title assigned to it.

As as far as this vehicle is concerned, it is still a reasonable slightly accidented one based on it having clear title with buyer protection still valid on its autocheck report.

Why?

Minor accident that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) 7 years ago was fixed in USA.
Minor water issue that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) about 7 years ago was fixed in USA by Lexus and its normal operation was also confirmed in the report.

That said, structural damage on history as a result of the minor front impact in 2013 was just normal term usually used.
Minor water issue termed as flood was just also normal term usually used.

wink

Niseed:
Fair explanation, the seller is being overly emotional and defensive. No doubt, The car will be sold at the right price.

There was no need for all the chats being posted and trying to explain away/guessing what could have happened to the vehicle when he wasn't even the importer.

Happy sales all the same

lateefat101:

Seeing things from the angle of history of what happened between seller and those still attacking without concrete reasons, the reaction is normal.

lateefat101:

Any seller has right to publicly disclose VIN or not for one or two reasons and that does not mean the seller is fraudulent.

Pointing to that and tagging it as fraud is baseless and could be senseless.

Vehicle was declared clear title and not clean title. That happened to come out exactly as it was disclosed on original post and fraction of the autocheck VIN report amidst other things were shown to validate things.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Alfred74:

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Business failed.

I bring once again what you chronic hypocrites dare not say amen to all these while than blabbing.

Anyone of you who is the true son of his father should reply with amen else you are not and it won't even be surprising.

Presegs:

Only if what you and your coys are painfully saying/fabricating out of jealousy is true, then is whatever you all lay your hands on will prosper and not be damaged or shattered.

If not true and this car is perfectly okay even without having total loss record but genuine clear title, If you have been thinking what you are laying your hands are prospering, they will not only become flooded and structurally damaged but also be shattered while you are all alive.

Amen! !!

How many of you starting from you can quote and reply this declaration with amen to make it come through as fast as possible?

We are waiting to see your amens also grin
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by thebigkendo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by promotervickky(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
OP, I just gave you a scope work with it or leave it, the money is still urs(Flesh & Blood did not reveal this to me).
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by diportivo: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
baby duro jeka collabo grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Presegs:

I bring once again what you chronic hypocrites dare not say amen to all these while than blabbing.

Anyone of you who is the true son of his father should reply with amen else you are not and it won't even be surprising.

They all kept shut except thebigkendo, the most insensitive of them who couldn't type not to talk of quote me as he use to do.

Ogbeni stressed himself to insert picture where write up use to be by standard grin

Cowardice hypocrites
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calculusx, the lemon car seller spotted on the thread viewing.

He dares not say anything but crawl back in shame and regret .

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by shortgun(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
promotervickky:

OP what you have been going through changing these parts I sense was done by the dealer who sold to your brother, the guy don change change tire! Finally he decided to cover the engine lights, I think the car is a lemon..a lot of people has worked on the Car before, best bet may be to change the engine.

Or it can be resolved by a good talented mechanic, it may come back again later!

OP, I just gave you a scope work with it or leave it, the money is still urs, (Flesh & Blood did not reveal this to me).
Thanks.
I never give up .
Stuff like these is piece of cake...it's been confirmed that the PCM needs to be replaced.
I've ordered one, will replace it tomorrow.
I have a large budget for the fix ,we die therecheesy
Las Las God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
asamwababy:
If only calculusx could turn back the hands of time.

grin
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Presegs(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
weyreypey:

If only calculusx knew this prophet was involved...

cheesy
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by promotervickky(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2020
shortgun:

Thanks.
I never give up .
Stuff like these is piece of cake...it's been confirmed that the PCM needs to be replaced.
I've ordered one, will replace it tomorrow.
I have a large budget for the fix ,we die therecheesy
Las Las God no go shame us.

Lol grin ok o
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by shortgun(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Update:
In my quest to get a tokunbo PCM that will match the highlander I got one from a seller in Abuja.
When he brought it, I noticed that the part number didn't match.
I told him of my observation and he said it will work.

We plugged in the PCM and started the car...
Boom the rpm went up to red as I floored the gas pedal cheesy
I was thanking my stars and took the vehicle for a test drive.
I noticed that shifting from 3rd to 4th gear was not smooth.
I told the seller that I can't accept the ECU!...I was disappointed sad
He brought more ECUs with the same part number as the one we already tested in the vehicle...the story remained the same....shifting problem and CEL will disappear and come back later.
Also, I tried to scan the vehicle with my OBDII scanner but it won't communicate with d vehicle when the new PCM is connected to the vehicle.

Long story short...We are still in the market for PCM angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
shortgun:
Update:
In my quest to get a tokunbo PCM that will match the highlander I got one from a seller in Abuja.
When he brought it, I noticed that the part number didn't match.
I told him of my observation and he said it will work.

We plugged in the PCM and started the car...
Boom the rpm went up to red as I floored the gas pedal cheesy
I was thanking my stars and took the vehicle for a test drive.
I noticed that shifting from 3rd to 4th gear was not smooth.
I told the seller that I can't accept the ECU!...I was disappointed sad
He brought more ECUs with the same part number as the one we already tested in the vehicle...the story remained the same....shifting problem and CEL will disappear and come back later.
Also, I tried to scan the vehicle with my OBDII scanner but it won't communicate with d vehicle when the new PCM is connected to the vehicle.

Long story short...We are still in the market for PCM angry

Drop VIN I will tell you the ECMS that will match vehicle
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Mokelu: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
timifakay:

Both na.... na wa u ooo... u still dey ask drunk man if e don high

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by chukel(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
shortgun:

Ignition coil A primary/secondary circuit
Ignition coil B primary/secondary circuit
Ignition coil C primary/secondary circuit
Ignition coil D primary/secondary circuit

The mechanics have done the following:
Changed airflow sensor.
Changed throttle body
Changed throttle pedel.
Changed temperature sensor.
After all these, still the vehicle won't rev past 2000 rpm.

I told them to return all the parts they changed.
I called someone and he said the PCM needs to be replaced for the vehicle to work properly.

The CEL and VSC warning lights are permanently on all the time no matter how many times they tried to erase them.
I will be happy if you can give me a lead sire.
4 coils can't be bad and the vehicle still moves. Check the ground for the coils. It's imperative buyers scan cars before they buy. There are tips. Most dealers disconnect the battery of cars they sell. If you just connect the battery, start up and scan, chances of picking up a CEL if present will be very low. So drive the car around well or leave to steam for a very long time before scanning. Again don't depend on turning the igntion on to know if CEL and other lights appear momentarily. I heard there is a new connection they do. They connect CEL, VSC and airbag light to battery light. So all 3 work in synchrony with battery light so that when you turn on igntion, they all illuminate and go away after some seconds like there is no fault even when there is.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by weyreypey: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2020
chukel:
4 coils can't be bad and the vehicle still moves. Check the ground for the coils. It's imperative buyers scan cars before they buy. There are tips. Most dealers disconnect the battery of cars they sell. If you just connect the battery, start up and scan, chances of picking up a CEL if present will be very low. So drive the car around well or leave to steam for a very long time before scanning. Again don't depend on turning the igntion on to know if CEL and other lights appear momentarily. I heard there is a new connection they do. They connect CEL, VSC and airbag light to battery light. So all 3 work in synchrony with battery light so that when you turn on igntion, they all illuminate and go away after some seconds like there is no fault even when there is.
Insightful.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by thebigkendo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukel:

Wetin person no go see for this Nigeria grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6214310_fbimg1509960730970_jpega8428cb3e91e1a19a9f2e0952565e951

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by Mokelu: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukel:

Wonderful
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by promotervickky(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukel:

These are just the least......when shall this stop?
Re: Beware Of Car Dealers by shortgun(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukel:
Thanks
It has been confirmed that the coils or wiring have nothing to with the problem.
The painful part is that the ECM of the vehicle is very scarce....almost impossible to get .

We have searched everywhere in Abuja and lagos without success.
I contacted sellers on every platform I know, sent someone to ladipo.
I had to order one from Ebay at last for $273 angry
As for the dealers, A time will come when most people will order their vehicles themselves and they will be out of business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Paid Police 5k Cos Of My Plate Number / Jaguar XJ8 2006- Fix Going On @ Multiautolab / How Much Can I Get A Used Opel Calibra Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.