Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] (1096 Views)

+18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Attention, Please! Making Noise! [Picture]

Ignore typos — not proofread.

Do you realize everyone in this world is making some noise in one way or the other?

Show me a successful person and I'll show you someone making some noises either by himself, his workers, or his secret PR group.

Show me an unsuccessful person and I'll show you someone who is afraid to make much noise because he or she is afraid of people calling him or her the following

1. Attention-seeker
2. Noisemaker
3. Depressed
4. Loud mouth
5. Talkative
6. Irritating/annoying
7. Empty drum (makes the loudest Noise)
8. Etc.

The more you can handle abuses and rejections, the richer/wealthier you'll be at last.

The elites have caged the poor by talking less when they are made.

The poor learn from these rich elites that act like they don't talk much or make noise with their successes.

They don't know when these people were growing up, they made lots of noise via proxy or by themselves.

There wasn't social media at the time, so you'll never know.

A poor man picks an old richman who appears reserved and mature as a mentor and he (the young poor man) starts acting calm and mature like this old richman (his Internet mentor) just to exude that aural/personality his mentor exudes.

My brother, "you dey miss road" and you're living a fake life. Yes, they say, "Fake it till you make it," but I prefer saying, "Be crazy and make some harmless noise till you make it," then reduce the noise and finally act maturely as you cash out.

When someone like Burns Boy, Davido, Wizkid, iLegend, etc. talks or brags about something, poor people who are not making much noise will attack them and call him noisemakers and they will tell them how wealthy people like Bill Gate, Dangote, etc. don't make all these useless noise.

These people were not born (or there was no SM) when Bill and Dangote were making their own noises in their own ways. All noises must not be the same.

They only grew up seeing them acting maturely, less flashy, and calm. Experience + knowledge = wisdom.

This is the stage Bill and Dangote got and that's why they no longer make noise by themselves, but by those who benefited from their wisdom.

Someone like iLegend will also get to a stage where he will not make noise by himself, but those who benefited from his wisdom. It has already started.

This is how life works — for go-getters. You must scream by yourself at first for some years before others will take over from you and continue screaming on your behalf while you relax and act maturely as the people wanted it.

These kid or abusers don't know this, so they use Bill and Dangote's current lifestyle to judge entertainers and any new-generation kid who is smart enough to use social media to make enough noise until they here him out and give him what he wants — attention = money and fame.

Wise people turn attention to money. Unwise people abuse attention or whoever seeks it because they don't know how to turn it to money.

Whatever a poor man can't turn to money, he attacks it because others are doing what he can't.

Summary

Attention by smart people = more money.

Attention by lazy/dum.b people = more distraction.

It's not about seeking attention, it's about what you do with it or who benefits from it.

You, attacking or abusing someone seeking attention = you wasting attention/time/energy.

You, seeking attention and not turning it to profit = wasted attention.

When attention is being seek, there are three people involved.

1. The attention-seeker
2. The attention-giver
3. The attention-benefiter

Whatever you do in this life, don't be an attention-giver, but either a smart attention-seeker, or an attention-benefiter — especially the latter.

This was exactly what I did and today, I smile to the bank.

I don't give people my attention easily — I prefer to seek for theirs, and when it comes, I cash out with it.

There are too many dum.b atrention-givers around the world, so there is hope and lots of millions/billions to be made from being an attention-benefiter.

Put yourself in a position to benefit from attention (this is a digital age) and don't worry when attention-givers call you a clout-chaser or any bad word.

Words shouldn't bring you down, but uplift you until they look up to you later in life for your braveness and resilience in not giving in to pressure by acting maturely like Bill or Dangote without exhausting your craziness first.

"Act maturely only after you've exhausted your craziness and its benefits." Joe Cléf, 2020.

Donald Trump hasn't exhausted his craziness yet and that's why I love him. When he is no longer on Earth, he will be regarded as one of the top 3 best leaders of the US or around the world. Why? He is crazy and smart.

Yes, smart people do get rigged out of office. Donald and Jonathan can testify to that.

So, see you at the top.

Marketing101 exposed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Cerebellum: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biggest man

Baba wetin dey xup nah grin
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Raycelove: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for this inspiring and motivating thread. I remember the lady that made Tottenham lost the UCL final to Liverpool . She seeked for attention and got the players, fans , and officials carried away, with her bikini dress.
after the attention seeking , she gained more followers and customers , and she's currently in millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Uniquisite: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Man is just an embodiment of knowledge.. Great one!

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by grim33(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
How does one delete post on Nairaland self .....
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Delusions of grandeur....

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by IncredibleWrite: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is true. In marketing, you must be shameless while making the noise. Don't bother about what naysayers say

2 Likes

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
illicit:
Delusions of grandeur....

Learn to use grammar, vocabulary, etc. appropriately. Learning a new word or phrase doesn't mean you should use it when it's not applied.

Explain where delusions of grandeur applies to this post.

Winning haters' recharge card last time doesn't mean you should take it up as a job. You're bigger than that.

Let me see how you're going to react to this even though I won't read or reply you.

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by illicit(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Learn to use grammar, vocabulary, etc
appropriately. Learning a new word doesn't mean you should use it when it's not applied.

Winning haters' recharge card last time doesn't mean you should take it up as a job.

Let me see how you're going to react to this even though I won't read or reply you.

U must think everything is about u, ur Broilers and ur recharge cards.... You need to get some fresh air....

Life goes on outside your room and parlour self contain....
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
He reacted and it was off point, just as his first comment. Yes, I read it because it's short.

Some people are not really intelligent sha, let alone being smart. This is why people like us exploit them and rub it on their faces. cheesy

Damn! I'm so wicked.

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
grim33:
How does one delete post on Nairaland self .....
I wish he will tell us how to do it. cry

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:

I wish he will tell us how to do it. cry

Click modify, type ChatDîcted, and submit — that's all.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
ChatDîcted
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Webbbb:
ChatDîcted
Spell it without accenting any letter. You'll be banned for 24 hours after it gets deleted.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
My wickedness on my haters is getting out of hand. I'm beginning to feel for them. All the emotional trauma and self doubt I induced in them.

God, please forgive me. I want to change.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Cerebellum:
Biggest man

Baba wetin dey xup nah grin

We give God glory for more glorious time on Earth.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Tony142: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
iLegendd:

The more you can handle abuses and rejections, the richer/wealthier you'll be at last.

That statements caught my attention cool
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by James4bright(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Davido is an attention seeker and a noise maker, guess what he has over 17million followers and is the most talked about celebrity, that makes him sell.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2020
iLegendd:

Learn to use grammar, vocabulary, etc. appropriately. Learning a new word or phrase doesn't mean you should use it when it's not applied.

Winning haters' recharge card last time doesn't mean you should take it up as a job. You're bigger than that.

god see finishing. You wicked bros
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by lessonsoflife: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
iLegendd:

I love this.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by 17yrnigga: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
iLegendd:

kai cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by xxxXXXxxx: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
valid points

1 Like

Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
xxxXXXxxx:
valid points

On point.
Re: Attention, Please. Making Noise! — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
iLegendd:
Spell it without accenting any letter. You'll be banned for 24 hours after it gets deleted.
Thank you, it worked cheesy.
I am back from the ban. cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Huge Saggy Breasts Cries Out After Being Mocked (video). / Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) / Ten Things Every Nigerian Man Must Know/do Before/after Getting Married In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.