Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

° - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ° (3190 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

° by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: ° by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2020
SIMPS right now be like STORY STORY lol......

3 Likes

Re: ° by OGWILLS123: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2020
ZIINI:
Evening guy's how has been your day so far
So on this thread I'll be highlighting some major reasons and factors as to why you should fear women.
Pardon my english just try to focus more on the thread
Wanna use this privilege to thank everyone that plead on my behalf to the moderator I say a big thank you to each and everyone of you. I really appreciate it.
OK so back to the major reason why I opened this thread this thread is basically on women and we gonna be looking at some major reasons why we should fear this creatures called women,mind you I didn't open this thread to bash,abuse or bodyshame women just sat down and I gathered some concrete reasons as to why we should fear them.
To me women are a gift to humanity and on the other hand they're destruction to humanity.
Even in the Bible I can't remember that verse to back up this content but its clearly written also in the Bible that we should fear women I don't know if it's also written in the Qur'an but my muslim brothers you can go along with us.
Now judging from the Bible there are many reasons why you should fear women.
Let's take Eve for example the first woman.
Reading the Bible we get to know that they were not together when the incident happened she wander off to somewhere else and coming back with some shitty apple giving the innocent man to eat instead of her eating the apple all alone and facing the punishment and consequences all by herself she dragged the innocent man to her punishment.
This is the first reason why you should fear women.
A commanding general of Nebuchadnezzar Holofernes was killed by a woman
Making it the second reason why you should fear women
OK we've seen two factors in the Bible let now check out some other factors in our new world
A minister of finance or petroleum I think embezzled a certain amount of money that can cater for a total number of children going to about 75m children without anything been done to her another reason why you should fear women
A wife of a very well known actor in the USA got into an entanglement with a small boy her son's age fuçking cougar
fear women.
If you're conversant with history very well in foreign countries women are used as spy during war to spy another nations to know the weakness of that country
Fear women, there are so many reasons I'll love to list but typing can really be boring sometimes.now let's go back to the Bible again and see some other factors
Remember Samson he died through a woman
Remember Joseph his master's wife forcefully asked him to have intercourse with her but he declined the offer running out leaving his coat in the room
Come to think of it had it been God didn't have plans for his life do you think his story will ever exist in the Bible ?
He went to prison for the crime he didn't commit if the king didn't have a nightmare and that slave in the prison didn't remember him what will be the poor boy's fate? So he will die in prison while the Kings wife keep enjoying her life as queen . fear women
Remember Jezebel she killed an innocent man cause of his beautiful vineyard fear women
Back to our new world here I think it was last week or so I was reading a thread and a girl said she want a Virgin as her husband although am not concerned about anyone's right or choice but the question is this girl in particular there's a 50 50 chance that she's not a Virgin and she want a Virgin man to be her husband why are women so cruel? I see girls calling guy's here broke ass and whereas a church rat is way more richer than some of them. Fear women
I'll stop here but kindly take my advice and make use of it I know some will come here and say he's asking us to fear women or to stay far from them he has forgotten that his mother is also a woman
My mother is not excluded am talking to women generally you people are very fierce and mean
If you're a guy and after reading this you still don't find this thread useful or you didn't yield to my advice then you're own your own have said mine.fear women cause E get why

Second to comment grin
well back to the topic
Every Nairalander should fear "ozzor" angry e get reason undecided
She is like a roaming lion seeking for who to devour.
don't comment on her post neither should you quote her because when wala burst now
U will be the one our simps mod will BANNED leaving her go scored free angry

I repeat fear women cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ° by DaddyRochie1642: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: ° by Newman20(m): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2020
So did justwise eventually accept ur apology grin
Re: ° by Newman20(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2020
H
Re: ° by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
omoh, oppor o
ziniii!!!!
na u sit down type all dis one grin
Re: ° by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shanklee:
omoh, oppor o
ziniii!!!!
na u sit down type all dis one grin
How am I even sure you read it grin
Anyways reading it is no big deal making use of it is what really matter,fear women O shank cause he get why grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ° by Finnese001: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ziini my man
Re: ° by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Finnese001:
Ziini my man
Ma nigi✌
Re: ° by Enigma2049(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why the hell should a man fear women . Only Simps fear women. undecided
Re: ° by bobokeshington: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:
Evening guy's how has been your day so far
So on this thread I'll be highlighting some major reasons and factors as to why you should fear women.
Pardon my english just try to focus more on the thread
Wanna use this privilege to thank everyone that plead on my behalf to the moderator I say a big thank you to each and everyone of you. I really appreciate it.
OK so back to the major reason why I opened this thread this thread is basically on women and we gonna be looking at some major reasons why we should fear this creatures called women,mind you I didn't open this thread to bash,abuse or bodyshame women just sat down and I gathered some concrete reasons as to why we should fear them.
To me women are a gift to humanity and on the other hand they're destruction to humanity.
Even in the Bible I can't remember that verse to back up this content but its clearly written also in the Bible that we should fear women I don't know if it's also written in the Qur'an but my muslim brothers you can go along with us.
Now judging from the Bible there are many reasons why you should fear women.
Let's take Eve for example the first woman.
Reading the Bible we get to know that they were not together when the incident happened she wander off to somewhere else and coming back with some shitty apple giving the innocent man to eat instead of her eating the apple all alone and facing the punishment and consequences all by herself she dragged the innocent man to her punishment.
This is the first reason why you should fear women.
A commanding general of Nebuchadnezzar Holofernes was killed by a woman
Making it the second reason why you should fear women
OK we've seen two factors in the Bible let now check out some other factors in our new world
A minister of finance or petroleum I think embezzled a certain amount of money that can cater for a total number of children going to about 75m children without anything been done to her another reason why you should fear women
A wife of a very well known actor in the USA got into an entanglement with a small boy her son's age fuçking cougar
fear women.
If you're conversant with history very well in foreign countries women are used as spy during war to spy another nations to know the weakness of that country
Fear women, there are so many reasons I'll love to list but typing can really be boring sometimes.now let's go back to the Bible again and see some other factors
Remember Samson he died through a woman
Remember Joseph his master's wife forcefully asked him to have intercourse with her but he declined the offer running out leaving his coat in the room
Come to think of it had it been God didn't have plans for his life do you think his story will ever exist in the Bible ?
He went to prison for the crime he didn't commit if the king didn't have a nightmare and that slave in the prison didn't remember him what will be the poor boy's fate? So he will die in prison while the Kings wife keep enjoying her life as queen . fear women
Remember Jezebel she killed an innocent man cause of his beautiful vineyard fear women
Back to our new world here I think it was last week or so I was reading a thread and a girl said she want a Virgin as her husband although am not concerned about anyone's right or choice but the question is this girl in particular there's a 50 50 chance that she's not a Virgin and she want a Virgin man to be her husband why are women so cruel? I see girls calling guy's here broke ass and whereas a church rat is way more richer than some of them. Fear women
I'll stop here but kindly take my advice and make use of it I know some will come here and say he's asking us to fear women or to stay far from them he has forgotten that his mother is also a woman
My mother is not excluded am talking to women generally you people are very fierce and mean
If you're a guy and after reading this you still don't find this thread useful or you didn't yield to my advice then you're own your own have said mine.fear women cause E get why

GO SCHOOL UNA NO GREE GO. NA WOMAN UNA GO DEY CHASE UPANDAN. SEE AS YOU WRITE WITHOUT PUNCTUATION MARKS.... NAWA O...

2 Likes

Re: ° by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
bobokeshington:

GO SCHOOL UNA NO GREE GO. NA WOMAN UNA GO DEY CHASE UPANDAN. SEE AS YOU WRITE WITHOUT PUNCTUATION MARKS.... NAWA O...
Oh sorry about that we no too go school like that if you read very well I already told you to avoid the blunders and the gbolas grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ° by Finnese001: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

Ma nigi✌

Happy Independence day bro
Re: ° by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Finnese001:

Happy Independence day bro
Same here bro✌
Re: ° by Braddah: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Every details Dey bros
Re: ° by iInjureHerYansh: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor has irreparably injured this one grin

The biitch rn..
[img]https:///view/halloween-pumpkin-dancing-gif-4621441.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: ° by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
so because one female moniker on romanceland killed off of your male moniker for the next 19 years is what has lead you to write an article on women

Na wa o!!!!
Re: ° by rhynoemmie(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
hmm op, Remember Samson he died through a woman abeg which bible give you this gist??
local man is shocked grin nice write up sha
Re: ° by Norman4real(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Women have led to the downfall of many great men and others that had a potential for greatness but never realised it.
Re: ° by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
see long epistle on top women matter..
Indeed,Women are powerful

1 Like

Re: ° by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Braddah:
Every details Dey bros
OK text this guy
Tell am say na ziini for NL give you hin number
Re: ° by Braddah: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

OK text this guy 09027267567
Tell am say na ziini for NL give you hin number

Done that
Re: ° by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm still wondering where I got involved in all this,you deserve more than a hundred years ban,what of all those curses you sent to the mod?
Re: ° by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
This your account will not last too since you have decided to rope me in by force
Re: ° by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

How am I even sure you read it grin
Anyways reading it is no big deal making use of it is what really matter,fear women O shank cause he get why grin
haq haq haq
Re: ° by Kenny242(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
This your account will not last too since you have decided to rope me in by force

U haven't settle with this guy sha
Re: ° by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kenny242:

U haven't settle with this guy sha
we will never settle since he has made a point of duty to tarnish image
Re: ° by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Braddah:

Done that
Wetin he talk
Re: ° by Liposure: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Norman4real:
Women have led to the downfall of many great men and others that had a potential for greatness but never realised it.
on the other hand behind every successful man there is a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ° by Norman4real(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Liposure:
on the other hand behind every successful man there is a woman
yeah there's always a woman leeching off his success.
Re: ° by virginprincess(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Look at this one that they beg for of recent is here typing rubbish, don't worry it will be 50yrs ban very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Choose A Baby's Sex / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pictures Of Burna Boy’s Curvy Girlfriend, Stefflon Don / Are These Signs That A Girl Is An Olosho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.