Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Regretted Going To University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Regretted Going To University (62184 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Perfectman91: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

Will there be a written aggrement signed to this prospect?
Re: I Regretted Going To University by lekspot01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:
My certificates have become useless. I graduated in 2008, passed out of NYSC in 2010. Till date I have not used my certificates for anything. What I am regretting in my life now is time I wasted in the university. My wife graduated in 2015, she is now learning tailoring because she couldn't get a job too.
Whats your course of study. Let me see if I can help.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Informanta: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:
My certificates have become useless. I graduated in 2008, passed out of NYSC in 2010. Till date I have not used my certificates for anything. What I am regretting in my life now is time I wasted in the university. My wife graduated in 2015, she is now learning tailoring because she couldn't get a job too.

So how did you get money to marry wife?

It's not a must you get a job or work for any bloody employer go and learn a trade, either online forex trade or offline market trade..... No when to buy and when to sell and your knowledge gained from school would be useful

5 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by antiApc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

I'm interested bro

yakmhosman66@gmail.com
thats my email
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Lionnewman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:
I

Thank you

Am interested!
Re: I Regretted Going To University by SeriouslySense(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
For instance my Friend in School, also studied entrepreneurship online, although he was even failing some courses, but today i observed he is independent, Also i also studied my passion, while i was in school, what i dream about even when i sleep, and today i am very proficient in my passions, at the end of the day, i will not need to beg for Job, because i can create Jobs, myself.

So School is mearnt to build that independent Spirit, resourcefulness and possibilities, and even outside school, we can be as good as we want, if we are self aware.
nokia1000:

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Going To University by freaklyme(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
I’m interested permit me to ask for your twitter handle or any other engaging social app
Thank you
Re: I Regretted Going To University by ModestGal(f): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
I came late here, I'm busy for now

Meanwhile, I disagree with all the people saying education (bsc) is for literate sake and not to get a job

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
The same university that mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, funkbabee, funjosh, seunmohmoh, fatymore and bola146 have been struggling to gain admission for the past 15 years. This life no balance

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Going To University by ChiefS(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
tonyson010:

Going to School is good for self development. But if it doesn't give you earning immediately, learn something that will. You can use Ur education to compliment it.

the sad truth is that people go to school just to have good certificate and NOTHING else.
Very true.
Many students are just interested in acquiring certificates without learning. You give students assignments to help them acquire some marketable skills but unfortunately they give it out on contract and eventually learn nothing. They contract out their final year projects and think they've succeeded in deceiving their lecturers.

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by xest(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Don't regret. Come join my team and revive those dreams you thought were dead
interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
lekspot01:

Whats your course of study. Let me see if I can help.
islamic studies
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Legalcriminal: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
I’m interested too
RedPanthar:

Thank you
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Agugbadin: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Do nt regret at all,. There are hundreds of thousands like you in this country, until you hear about others stories you will be grateful.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by LyfeJennings(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:

I graduated in 2006
Got a job in 2015
Alaye
Calm the hell down
Delay isn't denial

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regretted Going To University by thesmallgod(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
I once had a government official talking on National TV that Nigeria graduates are unemployable
Re: I Regretted Going To University by xest(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

You have the opportunity to correct that.

Opportunity transforms...

Thank you
Interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by pappyjjboi: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
I just sent you email as I'm interested.
RedPanthar:

Thank you
Re: I Regretted Going To University by proclinician: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
One of my lecturers always says "your coming here as a student of this university is to learn how to learn". Many people failed on this primary task and to them education is useless. All they did was to come to uni, focus on that useless bachelor of nonsense they write on paper and forget the big picture. They hurriedly run through it and fiam they're out as empty as they were except with a paper written bachelor of nonsense. I'm glad I did not do like this. Give me a minute to learn anything, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months to learn anything, I'm unbeatable. I can do anything because I know how to learn. Wtf do I need a job for.

5 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by ModestGal(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
The same university that mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, funkbabee, funjosh, seunmohmoh, fatymore and bola146 have been struggling to gain admission for the past 15 years. This life no balance
Lol
Re: I Regretted Going To University by deji17: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:

The problem is that you see the education you acquired as a meal ticket. No, it is not. Whatever course you studied in the university is meant to prepare you for a career in that field. After your education, you could also chose a different career path. But bottomline is that you acquire different skills that will help you to cope with real life situations and provide solution to problems. Having a formal education helps in your interaction, marketing, work ethics, analytical thinking etc. Unfortunately, due to the poor standard of education, you dont always get this in some graduates. In that case, such individual might have wasted their time in acquiring a degree.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
I am interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you

I am very much interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by OCTAVO: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:
Sorry about your ordeal, but there are many people out there who have never worked with thier certificates and are very successful. Don't let this country limit you. If you can do data reselling business please send me a pm.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by yaki84: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:
We r plenty in this shit...
It is well
Re: I Regretted Going To University by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by zsamorano(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
I av interest o....I beg my whatsapp number is 08064784680. u can drop your whatsapp number too
Re: I Regretted Going To University by tglobal08(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you

Interested please

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Lessel: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
nokia1000:
If you are not very careful, by posting such a sensitive information about yourself on social media, you will enter one chance. Let your wife complete the trade she's learning and make sure you are also skilled in a trade. You will thank God that you went to the University before learning those skills later. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
Interested
Re: I Regretted Going To University by KLand(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please don't give up.

Education is a leverage. Sooner or later it will pay off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.