Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96325 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mac2016:

Play is only essential after the task is completed else it will get another interpretation.. I hope France, Germany, USA you mentioned have their own high poverty indices and out of school children, terrorism on same scale with Nigeria especially electricity and fuel price hike? We are super swift in our lopsided comparison with foreign countries where things are working (at least basic amenities).

I'm glad you highlighted the challenges faced by the average Nigeria. BBN is a tv show. It is not the job of a tv show to fix your country. The nations i highlighted all have functioning governments who provided extensive resources to help their citiziens thrive and survive. What has your government provided?

To implore the need for work before play is a lazy argument as your nation does not provide any resource to help with work. Every year, thousands of Nigerians graduate with no hope of securing a job. What is your government doing about that? . And please don't blame the youths - we have been told we are the leaders of tomorrow but every influential political position is held by old fossils.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
apache4:
Mr Man , when they were building their country ,they had no time for mediocrity as BBN.... We should be building our country now . Hope you understand? ??

Nigeria has had little development even before the arrival of BBN. BBN is a tv show. It is not the job of a TV show to develop your nation - That's the job of your elected official who all happen to be old folks. The irony is you all watch and celebrate EPL (English premiere league) . I don't see anyone questioning the role of EPL in national development. Please focus on the right issues and leave BBN for those who like it.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blakpot:

Those countries don't have a president like ours

So BBN is to blame for Buhari becoming President? Una way of thinking they tire person sef. grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
skywalker240:

Amongst the 4 countries you made mention of, which one is your stupid country doing better than undecided

bros the chairman talk truth abeg.

The bros no talk true at all. All the above mentioned countries all have functioning governments who provide extensive resources to help their citizens. What has your government provided to help you? BBN is a TV show. It is not the job of a TV to develop your country - that's the job of your elected officials. You most likely watch and support Premier league - has that helped Nigeria?

Make una dey open una mind to see the truth.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
javaguru:
their country was already organized before venturing into live shows

Your argument is funny. So who organized their country? Government is responsible for developing a nation. BBN is just a tv show meant for entertainment. It's like saying Nigerians should not watch premier league until we have a developed nation.

Please channel your energy to your unproductive, vision-less government and stop blaming the youths. We have been told we are the leaders of tomorrow for over 40years with nothing to support us.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by javaguru: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Your argument is funny. So who organized their country? Government is responsible for developing a nation. BBN is just a tv show meant for entertainment. It's like saying Nigerians should not watch premier league until we have a developed nation.

Please channel your energy to your unproductive, vision-less government and stop blaming the youths. We have been told we are the leaders of tomorrow for over 40years with nothing to support us.
so you'd rather go for audition next year than finding a solution to Nigeria stack backwardness
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DanjaNinja(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
javaguru:
so you'd rather go for audition next year than finding a solution to Nigeria stack backwardness

Your argument lacks merit and direction.

What has my personal choices got to do with national development? If entertainment was my thing, I would gladly audition for BBN. Many BBN ex house mates have utilized the platform to build their lives.

If your government provided infrastructure and the enabling environment, do you think many would be this invested in an opportunity to appear in the show?

Make una Dey talk true. Your government has failed you. You watch EPL, nobody criticizes you. Let BBN rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2020
CapitalBank:
grin you be case o.

Bros, make she continue jare... I no send her matter again.

U expect me to deh beg her ni?

You know whether she dey alright?
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2020
boyjo:

You know whether she dey alright?
dey alright how? If she no dey alright me sef no dey alright na...

Haba
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
CapitalBank:
dey alright how? If she no dey alright me sef no dey alright na...

Haba

See am o, e dey form hard guy whereas e like her die.

As you say she dey alright, no wahala.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
boyjo:

See am o, e dey form hard guy whereas e like her die.

As you say she dey alright, no wahala.
grin grin

U b werey oooo

Bros, I like her but I no go kill myself na.

I dey always get back up.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
CapitalBank:
grin grin

U b werey oooo

Bros, I like her but I no go kill myself na.

I dey always get back up.

I reject am in JESUS name o, amen.

Alpha suppose mean something wet dey strong and enduring.
But all these weakness wey I dey see around no film be alpha lie lie.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
boyjo:

I reject am in JESUS name o, amen.

Alpha suppose mean something wet dey strong and enduring.
But all these weakness wey I dey see around no film be alpha lie lie.

Its done bro. I have left her lol.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
CapitalBank:

Its done bro. I have left her lol.
Wetin concern me?

But thanks for the update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.