Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96327 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I get one. She get pot belly, with Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. She get Yam legs and hairy body. Let me know if you are game. grin

I dodge am hahahah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by luxiesdesigns: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
I wonder how people don't see how she's acting.

To learn how to design amazing graphics with your phone or PC (Photoshop/Illustrator/Inkscape), check my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kpomosauce:
No sugar mummy for who no vote for laycon

When I collect money from sugar mummy I go vote
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by mentored: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by greggng: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
focus7:
Ozo was hurt to know that the same Nnegi that will not accept him is falling for Laycon

Stop being naive ...there is no competition btw ozo and Laycon...there can never be ...whether he wins today or not ozo is far ahead of him in all ramification ...ozo would be pained if kidwaya or Prince took a woman from him not Laycon that is begging Erica for love...infact some ladies don't find him attractive at all ...Nengi is just trying to make him happy so that he will have a sense of belonging whst what Erica did to him....that is being with someone out of pity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Vecto(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
timebomb02:

God bless you, very logical analysis from you but far from psychological point of view...she only love his attention and chase and having nothing to do with getting physical. the worst person u can be with is someone that took your feelings for granted. playing hard to get is a nice way of saying am not physically attracted to you. but most of us don't always get d message, the same problem with ozo. Nobody is emotionally cheap! feeling cheap is a facade illusion that ladies emotions plays on them which doesn't really exist. If u have neva cross a decent lady on a faithful day in ur neighborhood and gensh her that same day while other guys in same neighborhood had been chasing her all the while, sorry u cannot relate with me. u see she doesn't feels cheap when that laykon slide in, the decent girl automatic turn to a stripper on air. physical connection is key. I think what every man want from a woman is loyalty and submission to get lost in her warm embrace. any woman who cannot fulfill this fantasy shouldn't lead a guy on the first place all in the name of love for "attention and chase" banter. you we only be creating playas,fuckboys,pimps, damaged redpillers, mgtow, scums, etc. Only a foolish woman would claimed to love you and be playing hard to get at the same time. And only a foolish man will be chasing such.

A woman who does not lust for a guy cannot love him as he wishes to be loved. Lust is the basis for her love, absent of lust you have “like” rather than “love."

What attracts women sexually is not what attracts them platonically. Good Men have many platonic female friends. But Bad Men have many sexual female friends.

TRP.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by freemi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
greggng:

Stop being naive ...there is no competition btw ozo and Laycon...there can never be ...whether he wins today or not ozo is far ahead of him in all ramification ...ozo would be pained if kidwaya or Prince took a woman from him not Laycon that is begging Erica for love...infact some ladies don't find him attractive at all ...Nengi is just trying to make him happy so that he will have a sense of belonging whst what Erica did to him....that is being with someone out of pity
u r wrong bro. Smh
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kwili: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
The true gospel is the message of good news about the coming Kingdom of God. It is a message of hope—for this entire world and for you and your family. It is the message that God is building a family that will soon rule the entire earth, bringing peace and happiness.
The established Christian churches have lost that true gospel message. Discern magazine and the Life, Hope & Truth website exist to continue the proclamation of the true gospel. Even though we are a minority voice in the world of religion, we are dedicated to teaching the same message that Jesus Christ taught.
We try to spread Jesus’ gospel message about the Kingdom of God as far and wide as possible. We want to help as many people as possible adopt Jesus’ message as the central focus of their lives. Seeking first the Kingdom of God can change your life in many way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MrPrimeUnit: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Vecto:

A woman who does not lust for a guy cannot love him as he wishes to be loved. Lust is the basis for her love, absent of lust you have “like” rather than “love."

What attracts women sexually is not what attracts them platonically. Good Men have many platonic female friends. But Bad Men have many sexual female friends.

TRP.

TRP. flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

On the way to doing that too for two b1tches curving me.
Good. Do me, I always have backup.

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
CapitalBank:
Good. Do me, I always have backup.
Abi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by mizz2posh: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This one is looking for a pity votes

Mumu

Laycon Is already the winner

No more voting, show ends today mumu
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by tiger2080: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Crocodile tears. Cheap slut. She they smell money for laycon body already na she they form die minutes love meh laycon go use this one shine . he go chop am tire. Free food they him table. Awon slay queen. Woman rapper ozo Don learn he lesson. He doesn't want to be a simp again. He wan be alpha guy. Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi
What makes mine weird is that this particular girl agreed to the relationship and pulled out after some months, probably due to the attention she is getting from guys just to remain "single" and enjoy the perks of being chases by multiple guys
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
CapitalBank:
What makes mine weird is that this particular girl agreed to the relationship and pulled out after some months, probably due to the attention she is getting from guys just to remain "single" and enjoy the perks of being chases by multiple guys

How are you sure, she does not love those bad boys and rough guys, our 9ja women seem to love? Just asking o because that is my experience with most of them vagina people from 9ja o.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Xandelle: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.

Abeg install my wordpress dark mode plugin and give me review naa grin
The name of the plugin is 'Blinds'. and its free for life.
Na Beta I dey.
Abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Xandelle: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
nexttag:
The way I dey see things las las na nengi laycon go use cure conji after winning tonight

And for ozo

He should go and hustle for the bag

Coz Nigerians girls don't like having a handsome guy as the main guy

Unless u got the bag

Coz they know that other ladies will desire for him too

So ozo should learn his lessons

Ajighi fine boy akpata ego unless u be Bob risky

Bobrisky fine? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Exactly bro! Two crates of Heineken for you!
lol, u be real OG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JIMMY1393: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
on behalf of me and the entire family that does not watch BBN, we say a very biig thank u to Sunday, at least all the nonsense WhatsApp status about laycorn, nengi, ozo, prince bla bla will end

Sadly this time next year another nonsense go start cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MJluv(f): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Don't mind the idiot..

You,the mofo you quoted, the entirety of Nigerians watching the useless show, the Canadians, Finish and whatever other countries air this accursed show are the prime idiots.

To think that you, a guy, are so much engrossed in this show of shame when I, a girl, find the rubbish show a colossal waste of time and resource.... SMH
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by zudozz: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
That Laycon na real Badt boi .see as he dey rob all d Nengi bombom even her toto last night.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
timebomb02:

lol, u be real OG
Thanks bro! U be real OG too bro!
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JIMMY1393: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
CrocoDIE tears, if u no, u no. Deep down, she is happy the simp finally got d message grin

If she was actually happy trust me she wouldn't cry, crocodile tears or not cos that makes her look like she cares which she ACTUALLY does
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JIMMY1393: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
gettys:
just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.

Copy copy
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JIMMY1393: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

Maga don wise up and Yahoo boy don broke again seeking for another

Ozo don finally watch how stupid him be they behave
Them don talk sense into him head , just watch how nengi will open her kpekus waaaaaa for Ozo to feed on

E clear
K
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
King44:
tongue
mr shorty,where have you been
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JIMMY1393: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
ceaser:

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

Because he said he's SC doesn't mean he has it.

It's not all SC carriers that have it stop jumping to conclusions smh
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by HBB1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
ceaser:

cheesy

That was 10 years ago.

cheesy

Worry as how? Your observation is incorrect o. And you're just about to miss out that lil' bit of precious information in that post.

Besides that doesn't invalidate the fact in the statement. His genotype predisposes him to that and if by knowledge and experience, I can point out that fact, yours is to key into that statement there, extract the information and like apostle Paul will say; verify it and acquire the knowledge therein.

You can flaunt that knowledge to people who are unaware, even if the "experience" part is absent. They'll regard you with the awe of being versatile in some basic medical science in addition to your own professional field.

Alaye calm down!

Someone is SC and you jump on the Priapism bicycle.

Besides he doesn't have to have sex or want to have sex before he has Priapism.

I have seen children with Priapism, so...

Still seems like show-off of unsolicited knowledge.
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Galapagous(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
grin
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
CapitalBank:

You see your life,?
Whether she dey sick o
Whether she dey go through stress,
Whether something dey worry am,
That one no concern you.

Na to sit down begin assume up and down

Women be magicians?

How you go take teach your daughter to recognise which of the guys flocking her with gifts, professing true love to her, genuinely cares for her?
Tell me, I wan know.

How she go take know say you no be liar from all the professions wey you don make to her?
Na question I dey ask you because me sef I no know the answer sha.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by boyjo: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Happy for Ozo to have at least dropped that Simp attitude! One crate of Heineken for you, my nigga.
#WeProudSimpsFinallyGettingSense

The show is scripted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.