Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96330 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by omoadeleye(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Friend zoning up and down.

He saw her grinding Laycon the other time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by oluwaseyi0: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2020
you turned him down he moved on, you start crying?

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by letristian: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Arewa12: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2020
So all the India love.... Na for tv jare

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by icankel: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2020
he talked to u, u complain he then allow u b u then cry. Typical life of an average woman

45 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by simple250: 5:44am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozuo don get sence las las

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alphaRego01(m): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Wetin local man no go see for dis show sad

Som kimd characters eh

U see dah gal nengi,even from her name ,na mammy water name

Wich kind life b dis?

Dis gal is just evil

Som people no go understand my point here,

Buh i can see tru dah gal,she very very cunning

Many people no go understand

I no put much time watching dis show,buh as i se dis nengi doings,no worry i know her type

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by IJOBA2: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2020
angry
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Astra101: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2020
That pool party dance really hurts ozo. I learned that he broke his TV screen after watching that scene

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by confydoedowaye(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2020
alphaRego01:
Wetin local man no go see for dis show sad

Som kimd characters eh

U see dah gal nengi,even from her name ,na mammy water name

Wich kind life b dis?

Dis gal is just evil

Som people no go understand my point here,

Buh i can see tru dah gal,she very very cunning

Many people no go understand

I no put much time watching dis show,buh as i se dis nengi doings,no worry i know her type

her type can be very manipulative.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by JaneYave(f): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Always be true to yourself when it comes to love,its too late now,SORRY.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alphaRego01(m): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2020
confydoedowaye:
her type can be very manipulative.

Ozo don go consult som kind alphas na,dem don tell am em fuckup.

U see dat girl,she may not be after de money buh she is after de winner of de money

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Wettoid123: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Why won't he shun you or give you attitude when you are all over laycon, laycon has turned your yansh to his play ground yeye girl!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by basty: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Stewpid show for stewpid people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by odogwunaija(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Every girl craves for attention. The make-up, wig/weavon, breast and/ir butt enlargement, etc are all to get attention/be noticed hence it's a big slap on their ego if u deny them that(after all the efforts to look posh and mk u notice her). I understand why Nengi is crying but I feel no pity for her, she really embarrassed ozo while he was in the house(esp when he curved his kiss). If only ozo could move on and let her be for good

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Holuwasegun1(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Oga lemme oh
If you get sugar mummy contact gimme smiley

When you get one let me know make I follow you for back

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alphaRego01(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Msy i shock u dis Sunday morning

Nengi was de cause of ericas problem in de house

Nengi should hav been de one evicted

Bye

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by blingxx(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Bbn is script.. Pple should realize that now undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Hathor5(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2020
This is what happens when you allow children to play on national TV.

I can't stand the sound of crocodile tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by OMOJOHN001: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Na lie be this jawe, all is for sympathy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by vincentjk(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo has three sisters and a mum and you think they won't talk sense into him when he gets home?

He publicly embarrassed them by simping too much that even women and mothers who watch bbn are pissed and insulted his ass which is why big brother had to throw him outta that house instead of Dorathy

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by getinspired01(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by meobizy(f): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Lol. This was Ozo 1 - 10 Nengi. She has done the same to him for 7 weeks running including misdirections inside the house. Haba, after the unnecessary meat argument at the party before his eviction, this was at least granted. I felt bad seeing her cry, but she has done worse in the past. What I pray is her coming second as opposed to third place this night.

“I don't watch BBNaija” yet you idiots know when the show will end. I laugh in major hypocrisy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by anonimi: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Truthspoon1:
grin grin grin grin grin most of them are still asleep.

As in Barawo Bubu lazy youths phenomenon

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2020
odogwunaija:
Every girl craves for attention. The make-up, wig/weavon, breast and/ir butt enlargement, etc are all to get attention/be noticed hence it's a big slap on their ego if u rich men deny them that(after all the efforts to look posh and mk u wealthy men notice her). I understand why Nengi is crying but I feel no pity for her, she really embarrassed ozo while he was in the house(esp when he curved his kiss). If only ozo could move on and let her be for good

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by anonimi: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Na lie be this jawe, all is for sympathy

Smart chap wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by CapitalBank: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

I always knew she likes him too.

Well, you have said it all and there is nothing to add again.

I just emotionally detached from a girl I like for a similar reason, playing hard to get. She is not yet aware though cos I didn't make it obvious but I am sure that when it clocks 1 month, she will get it and when it clocks 3 months without any communication from me, she will understand.

What makes mine weird is that this particular girl agreed to the relationship and pulled out after some months, probably due to the attention she is getting from guys just to remain "single" and enjoy the perks of being chases by multiple guys.

And she is sampling guys, playing exciting fun.

I always have backup sha..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by chybuzky(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Was she expecting OZO to be smiling abi to hug her ?

When OZO came out of the house his guy saw how people where calling him SIMP upandown so the guy had to rethink

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by GreenArrow1(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.

Of course!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by martineverest(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2020
I really felt for her..she cried uncontrollably for 1hrs as all ex housemates ignored her
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kakamorufu(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2020
crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by collitexnaira(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Lolz, so ozo is finally developing sense.. Tueeeh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.