Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96326 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kingbuhari(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2020
My kind of person , if u too shakara finish later come dey fall, nah to ignore you, better still 4uck you around and go my way if I find u too cheap after much forming

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Andriodken: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
ceaser:

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

Whats this one saying?bros go and do your research very well before you say things..I have a good friend who has a worse case of ss than Laycon but the guy can fv.ck for africa and nothing like priapism..that thing is not applicable only in very bad cases so Laycon can comb that puna anyway he wants and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM..so you are saying ss patients dont fvck cos they will suffer it?thats the funniest talk i have heard in a long while. Pls dont misslead people on what U dont know
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Mac2016(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
hmohammed:

In as much as I agree with you, unfortunately, the cost of generating electricity and crude oil price is almost same everywhere in the world. So you don't have to complain about the new price. Government cannot continue to fund the differential instead of using the money to invest in capital projects. This is all our fault. We as aNigerians are not productive enough, we depend on government for everything plus we love consuming foreign products. Government also has been useless for so many years.
You're 100% right. You think analytically. I can't agree less; our problems are multifaceted!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Tonytonex(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Thank God say this thing is ending today. so pesin go hear word. lazy and senseless Nigerians youth.
welcome to the reality of life.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Tonytonex(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Thank God say this thing is ending today. so pesin go hear word. lazy and senseless Nigerians youth.
welcome to the reality of life.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alexisbaby: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2020
berrystunn:

grin grin grin @ Problem is playing hard to get
I think she might be feeling bad because she has lost a friend not a lover, he wanted more but that wasn't how she felt

Things like this happen or she might be putting up an act to garner sympathy votes, we don't know what is going on in her head.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Testate(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
angry
You must be their leader cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alexisbaby: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".You could be wrong, at the moment I think she might be confused, trying to figure out what she feels for him and her boyfriend outside or she has just realised he was playing her, a lot of things are going through her head now, who knows he might have cared for her or he might not have but was just toying with her.

We don't know.

I

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ezegenigbonine: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Tokkson:

See the way you're channeling your negative energy towards someone that doesn't even know that the likes of you exist..

E be things..

Its not only nengi but to her likes in the whole wild world.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by alexisbaby: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

She might not have been playing hard to get just trying to figure out if he is playing her or serious but I think he was playing her and she has just realised he was playing with her.

Relationships are hard, a man can approach a woman but she might never know if he is the real deal or just lying.

I don't trust Ozo, now she has seen him out side what she might have suspected has just played out, he was lying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2020
wale377:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/video-bbnaija-nengi-breaks-down-in-tears-as-ozo-others-ignore-her-at-saturday-night-party/amp/

Happy for Ozo to have at least dropped that Simp attitude! One crate of Heineken for you, my nigga.
#WeProudSimpsFinallyGettingSense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

God bless you, very logical analysis from you but far from psychological point of view...she only love his attention and chase and having nothing to do with getting physical. the worst person u can be with is someone that took your feelings for granted. playing hard to get is a nice way of saying am not physically attracted to you. but most of us don't always get d message, the same problem with ozo. Nobody is emotionally cheap! feeling cheap is a facade illusion that ladies emotions plays on them when they dont feel attracted which doesn't really exist. If u have neva cross a decent lady on a faithful day in ur neighborhood and gensh her that same day while other guys in same neighborhood had been chasing her all the while, sorry u cannot relate with me. u see she doesn't feels cheap when that laykon slide in, the decent girl automatic turn to a stripper on air. physical connection is key. what every man want from a woman is loyalty and submission to get lost in her warm embrace. any woman who cannot fulfill this fantasy shouldn't lead a guy on the first place all in the name of love for "attention and chase" banter. you we only be creating playas,fuckboys,pimps, damaged redpillers, mgtow, scums, etc. Only a foolish woman would claimed to love you and be playing hard to get at the same time. And only a foolish man will be chasing such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
CapitalBank:

I always knew she likes him too.

Well, you have said it all and there is nothing to add again.

I just emotionally detached from a girl I like for a similar reason, playing hard to get. She is not yet aware though cos I didn't make it obvious but I am sure that when it clocks 1 month, she will get it and when it clocks 3 months without any communication from me, she will understand.

On the way to doing that too for two b1tches curving me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by fuckboys: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
timebomb02:

God bless you, very logical analysis from you but far from psychological point of view...she only love his attention and chase and having nothing to do with getting physical. the worst person u can be with his someone who took your feeling for granted. playing hard to get is a nice way of saying am not physically attracted to you. but most of us don't always get d message, the same problem with ozo. Nobody is emotionally cheap! feeling cheap is a facade illusion that ladies emotions plays on them which doesn't really exist. If u have neva cross a decent lady on a faithful day in ur neighborhood and gensh her that same day while other guys in same neighborhood had been chasing her all the while, u cannot relate with me. u see she doesn't feels cheap when that laykon slide in, the decent girl automatic turn a stripper on air. physical connection is key. I think what every man want from a woman is loyalty and submission to get lost in her warm embrace. any woman who cannot fulfill this fantasy shouldn't lead a guy on the first place all in the name of love for "attention and chase" banter. you we only be creating playas,fuckboys,pimps, damaged redpillers, mgtow, scums, etc. Only a foolish woman would claim to love you and be playing hard to get at the same time. And only a foolish man will be chasing such.
you really don't know what redpill and mgtow stands for. You guys but keep trash talking this honorable social circle.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by focus7: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo was hurt to know that the same Nnegi that will not accept him is falling for Laycon
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by King44(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by 3RNEST(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
With the situation of the country yet u called them STUPID? Wen is entertainment become stupidity?
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
another one spotted,go learn how to be a real man

Abeggi! Real man with money or that is rough like Kidwayya Abi? Taahhhhh! Take it back! Bikonu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by lascos912(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
some people will wake up to watch bbn house mates sleeping from 10pm to 5am
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
ceaser:

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

Just learnt something about the medical condition called priapism. Thank you bro! Thank God I have stopped using two of the drugs at different times that cause it! You can guess which ones? wink
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by King44(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
A girl that likes you and wants you won't let you stress yourself chasing her.

Me, once I play along to get your attention and shoot my shot and it misses bye bye, no time to start simping around

My policy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Poseidon000:

I was here as a guest, but the exigency to address your twaddle had me login.

The above statement of yours is nothing but the usual female talking (hogwash)point used to manipulate and beat men back into the line of nauseating stupidity, designed to arm twist men from expressing their testicular fortitude when they feel behove to reject feminine manipulative fuckery.

If you have the strength to drive a dagger through my heart, you should also feel strong enough to receive your's when I'm able to pull it out and drive it into yours.
I'll not, and no man of worth will accept a substitute for an action, nor will he be perturbed by some recriminatory emotional nonsense of some women who went over the line of self respect and common sense to test my resolve and propensity

Nuff said.

New words for me - Exigency and twaddle lol wink
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
fuckboys:
you really don't know what redpill and mgtow stands for. You guys but keep trash talking this honorable social circle.

men and women are not create for one party to choose to go their own way. they are supposed to complement each other. it wasn't so from the beginning, diplomacy got compromised through evolution. i dont have all the time to explain this to you. mind you, am a chronic redpiller, but many redpillers on this forum had been seriously bleeped up in the past. from ur moniker, i know where ur grief is coming from. we are all entitled to our differed opinion. Peaceful sunday!
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by amosonijoseph: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
she deserves it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
timebomb02:

God bless you, very logical analysis from you but far from psychological point of view...she only love his attention and chase and having nothing to do with getting physical. the worst person u can be with is someone that took your feelings for granted. playing hard to get is a nice way of saying am not physically attracted to you. but most of us don't always get d message, the same problem with ozo. Nobody is emotionally cheap! feeling cheap is a facade illusion that ladies emotions plays on them which doesn't really exist. If u have neva cross a decent lady on a faithful day in ur neighborhood and gensh her that same day while other guys in same neighborhood had been chasing her all the while, sorry u cannot relate with me. u see she doesn't feels cheap when that laykon slide in, the decent girl automatic turn to a stripper on air. physical connection is key. I think what every man want from a woman is loyalty and submission to get lost in her warm embrace. any woman who cannot fulfill this fantasy shouldn't lead a guy on the first place all in the name of love for "attention and chase" banter. you we only be creating playas,fuckboys,pimps, damaged redpillers, mgtow, scums, etc. Only a foolish woman would claimed to love you and be playing hard to get at the same time. And only a foolish man will be chasing such.

Exactly bro! Two crates of Heineken for you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by yemi1504: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
King44:
A girl that likes you and wants you won't let you stress yourself chasing her.

Me, once I play along to get your attention and shoot my shot and it misses bye bye, no time to start simping around

My policy

Abi, me too no dey waste time like before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Vecto(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
alexisbaby:
She might not have been playing hard to get just trying to figure out if he is playing her or serious but I think he was playing her and she has just realised he was playing with her.

Relationships are hard, a man can approach a woman but she might never know if he is the real deal or just lying.

I don't trust Ozo, now she has seen him out side what she might have suspected has just played out, he was lying.

Read this again.
This time around SLOWLY.
And then ask yourself if it makes any sense. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
99thEnemy:
0802,831,2455 Catherine 49yrs .... Mnena 0912,543,0017 53yrs

Hahahahahahah grin
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
doctor306:

You go Bleep 3 hours straight

More self tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.