Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West (41958 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by hmohammed(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2020
I am Kwara and from the southern part. I love to remain in the north for ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by toye440: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Sammy07:
kwara has 12 speaking Yoruba Lga out of 16, why is 7(kwara south) only demanding theirs
Only the igbominas want to live but the Ilorins are Fulani slaves they must be loyal to their masters.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by jrusky(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
afonja

Oga biko Nnwanne try to grow up. People who are wise don't achieving dream by aggression and nouse making they first use wisdom and mild diplomacy to gather their strenght and when is achieve then they launch.....................

Afonja you dey shout. Dem be afonja they became president and vice president, dem be afonja they produced three world class billionaires, dem be afonja they are on top of Nigeria music artiste, dem be afonja yet have the highest professors in Nigeria till date, dem be afonja they are progressing, dey are afonja dem produce the richest Monarch in Africa, dem be afonja Wole Soyinka came from them, dem be afonja first female combat Helicopter pilot came from dem, dem be afonja they produce world heavy Boxing Champion, dem be afonja the world middle weight champ in kick boxing came from dem pls you that you are not Afonja pls counter all I have posted with your own tribe or our tribe.

Pls just go and sleep. Today is Sunday biko.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by toye440: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
hmohammed:
The ilorin man spotted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by 4words: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I served in Kwara & the fact is that many Yorubas there always forget that Kwara is amongst North-Central States angry

They would be telling me I'm lucky for studying in SW & still serving in SW. I would now remind them that Kwara is not a South-Western State grin

You are a wicked someborri cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Greycious(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2020
this is a welcome development.
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by OriOko88(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2020
ruffDiamond:
well said bro,succinctly put.that's exactly what's happening.. the ilorin people are the problem, they've forgotten that AFONJA(the late aare ona kankanfo )was from Ife
,in south west Nigeria .a General serving under Alafin Oyo,Aole! just that his success in battle went to his head and hence ,his defeat by a more cunning Fulani normad ,Alimi..meaning that Ilorin was founded originally by Afonja ,a pure Yoruba man a and by today's definition ,a south Westerner! imaging one one stupid ilorin man (Yoruba o)telling me there is a place in Sokoto called Ile Sokoto!!omo ,I just weak for am!check out their name,mostly mostly Muslim! meanwhile, Afonja is a pure Yoruba name!it has serious meaning! unlike the Islamic one they were forced to bear..!imaging, how can somborry who calls him self Yoruba be answering name lime Rahman,Taju,Rashidi,Jimoh,Sule,Kashim etc! though, it's a mixed grill now,but the fact still remains that 80℅ of people from southern kwara are Christian! when someone said the Sarakis of kwara are Yoruba,citing the bukola included in his name, I just laugh at their ignorance,saraki is pure Fulani name and has no meaning whatsoever in Yoruba! it's like someone saying his name is Gambari Adeboye Al-rahman and saying he's Yoruba, pray,what s the meaning of gambari in Yoruba??the ilorin (Yoruba) people have inter married with fulani conquerors over the years and have lost the heritage, identity, preferring to align with their Master out of utter helplessness and lack of ball to do what's necessary to liberate themselves and return to their rightful place in history... sorry this long thanks
You've said it all bro. Thanks for d expanded analysis. If not for religion, kwara would hv been reintegrated back to d west.
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by hmohammed(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2020
toye440:
The ilorin man spotted.

I am from OFFA and proudly one.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Bimpe29: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
This may not be as easy as it may seem.
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
jrusky:

Oga biko Nnwanne try to grow up. People who are wise don't achieving dream by aggression and nouse making they first use wisdom and mild diplomacy to gather their strenght and when is achieve then they launch.....................

Afonja you dey shout. Dem be afonja they became president and vice president, dem be afonja they produced three world class billionaires, dem be afonja they are on top of Nigeria music artiste, dem be afonja yet have the highest professors in Nigeria till date, dem be afonja they are progressing, dey are afonja dem produce the richest Monarch in Africa, dem be afonja Wole Soyinka came from them, dem be afonja first female combat Helicopter pilot came from dem, dem be afonja they produce world heavy Boxing Champion, dem be afonja the world middle weight champ in kick boxing came from dem pls you that you are not Afonja pls counter all I have posted with your own tribe or our tribe.

Pls just go and sleep. Today is Sunday biko.
so what exactly is your point?.
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by akumarism(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Sammy07:
kwara has 12 speaking Yoruba Lga out of 16, why is 7(kwara south) only demanding theirs

You are referring to 5 local governments that made up Kwara Central; Ilorin West, Ilorin South, Ilorin East, Asa and Moro. For your information, they prefer to be with North and nothing can change that or you want to force them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Kindly read to understand.
The proposal states that they intend to join other yoruba states and not to have one created for them.

Saltybear:
grin

If this is done in every state Nigerian map will scatter

There are ibo speaking parts in south south , there are Yoruba speaking parts in delta , there are some BENIN speaking parts of badagary in Lagos , there are alot of parts in the northern Nigeria who are not even hausa or Fulani, what happens if they wanna be in their own state too?

Now you see why this is dead on arrival
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Shut it.

If you can't deflate his post then pass rather than calling those wey no call u
yet another afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by jrusky(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
so what exactly is your point?.

My point is stop shouting afonja, face your warrant and let them be.

They want to merge so be it if it works for them. Thanks.
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by lomprico(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020
is Kwara not a yoruba state? oh, I forgot afonja has already sold it to the fulanis and nupe.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by LajaLaba: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Azmanaty03:
They re going no where. They re in love with One-Nigeria. They must stay with their beloved north and masters. Try nonsense and ur youths will be used for shooting practice. End of story.
What's this IPOB saying?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
jrusky:

My point is stop shouting afonja, face your warrant and let them be.

They want to merge so be it if it works for them. Thanks.
tell them to reciprocate the same attitude to igbos too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Kwara1stson: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2020
hmohammed:
inconsequential mole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Web2020: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has opened many people eyes. This radio Brafia is really doing wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Web2020: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2020
The Fulanis don't know the damage they are doing to themselves. When Buhari leaves power, they are going to suffer. No region will accept them.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by duality(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2020
One Nigeria!

They are going no where!
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Dodo5: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2020
hmohammed:

I am from OFFA and proudly one.

if you're from Offa truly, then I ask God to forgive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by Lekison(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE LIKES OF OKUN TRIBE AND OTHER AFFILIATES ARE NOT PART OF US, THEY MADE IT CLEAR A VERY LONG TIME AGO.

BY FORCE MARRIAGE IS NOT WELCOMED IN YORUBA LAND. angry
when did they made it clear sir? Do you have any any information on that ?
Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2020
We know where our (Yoruba ) boundaries are ;they are well marked. In the event of Nigeria's disintegration,those who think our boundary with the North ends at kwara state are only being ignorant. Yoruba land extends to Jebba in Niger state and no force on earth will make us leave an inch of our land behind.

Already,agitation for an independent state of Yoruba nation is gathering momentum among the Yorubas and this portends a great danger for the future of Nigeria as a nation. The only way out is total restructuring of Nigeria to avert its imminent destruction and eventual disintegration.

Yoruba people have what it takes to bring Nigeria down to her kneels without firing a single shot !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West by highbee02: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Dead on arrival, If Kwara Southerners like they should go and invite Yoruba speaking part of Edo, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau States. The 5 local government areas that constitute Emirate in Kwara go no where including 4 LGAs from Kwara North. They are minority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.