Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church (17632 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by chukwuibuipob: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
angry
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Voks500: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by masterP042(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Why won't I charge my phone in church, no be my offering money dem use by gen and fuel.. Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Abalado(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Is even evil,lack of respect for God, can you be charging your phone in court?
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by mu2sa2: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
On no.1, so people go to church to steal even phones! Church no be house of god again ni -the thief will fail because the god of the church will protect his house.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Iamdonfrank: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Losing your phone in the church is a special type of pain

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by martius101(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
It was actually because of phone charging that I went to church today...

�..lol..I like that .. confession time...... well me no even go church at all..I dey olayemi dey smoke AZ.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Uyi168: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2020
martius101:

�..lol..I like that .. confession time...... well me no even go church at all..I dey olayemi dey smoke AZ.
I left before closing seff..
Pastor preaching too long.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2020
udonminit... that second pic be like a particular lecture room for FUOYE tho
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by nijabazaar: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Let's add to the tht the fact that the "bottom of the ocean" is actually just where whales reach. But there is a gas coverage and under that there is a whole new ecosystem with giants
And the fact that the CIA confirmed manifestation and other realities and portals exist...

2020 is more important than we think
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by 2dillu2(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2020
I thought Sabbath is for Jews Judaism ?christmasdon
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by vanPELaj(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm! Sonner you will hear people saying do not use the church toilet becos it's not holy. Following God is all about the mind. Most people come to church looking and behaving holy and they are something else at home. If the church is the only place you can charge your phone charge it and concentrate on God.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Sniper4real(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2020
flexd99:
A simple ban on it by the church authorities will avert all those occurrences

And expect less pple in church

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by ariyosniche(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Badbishop15(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Na those instrumentalist dey do am passgrin
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by akinloye19995: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
:A simplicity moratorium on it by the congregation officials will avert all those occurrencesAnd expect less pple in congregation
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Gabe427: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Iamdonfrank:
Losing your phone in the church is a special type of pain

swears man you realise people are who they are and the whole church setting won't give them a slight change they stole a woman's car battery on crossover night very painful

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by flexd99(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Sniper4real:

And expect less pple in church
If a member can flee church because he/she is not allowed to charge
Then such person has been attending church for wrong reasons
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by ITbomb(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
So, you are telling me that the Church is one of the most insecure places on earth.

I remember when we used to abandon our house and slept in Church, we kept our things there and returned back to meet it there or someone will keep it for us

There's something fundamentally wrong with religion in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by bluefilm: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Christmasdon:
[s]I have my reasons you should not charge your mobile cell phones in/or at the church. let me drop it.1. Insecurity. yes your phone might not get the best security you crave for as others too have also come to charge. hence, your phone might be misplaced or get stolen.2. Distraction from worship. yes, you will be distracted from looking up unto Jesus Christ and unto your maker God with which you come for your mind will be on the phone during and after worship hence, you might lose concentrations through out.3. Is my phone charging. Another form of distractions.4. And i wish you keep your maybe android phone at home and focus more on God. don't tell me your bible is inside your android. Remember the 3rd commandment "keep the sabbath day Holy".5. You do not want to change your phone screen sooner or later. some persons might crash match your phone when charging was over, when everyone is struggling to collect phone at the same time.Happy sunday all.@christmasdon all rights reserved[/s].

Absolute Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Kwara1stson: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
epicmadam:
Above all, you should keep your smartphone at home. grin
so which phone I go use collect girl number after service
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by flexd99(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Abalado:
Is even evil,lack of respect for God, can you be charging your phone in court?
Or better still
Can anyone visit a Governor's office and bring out his/her charger to charge?
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Galactico4ever(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

How can your phone be stolen when Angels are guarding the church?
This is mockery grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Glory be to God. ❤

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Galactico4ever(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
On no.1, so people go to church to steal even phones! Church no be house of god again ni -the thief will fail because the god of the church will protect his house.
Unfortunately,they often succeed.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by epicmadam(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Kwara1stson:
so which phone I go use collect girl number after service

Use your head grin
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by donMIG(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Baba forget oo... U never live for where light scarce... U go return how go dei fantasize how u go spend 10million
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by hopexter(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
It was actually because of phone charging that I went to church today...

The church is your Father's House, always feel at home and charge your phone anytime. Me dey off pastor standing fan then plug my phone there, na our papa house I get right grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by CovidVaccine: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2020
MUST WATCH: Simple foods to fix cracked Smartphones screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4RX_pqvrII

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.