Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church (17629 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Goalnaldo(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94357959:
Na dem........
you always have a picture for every situation. You're a speck. cheesy
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you always have a picture for every situation. You're a speck. cheesy
That is one of the numerous ways we make our money online @[/b].
We produce, create and find [b]any meme
on any situations.

#BeLikeDemManna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
hopexter:

The church is your Father's House, always feel at home and charge your phone anytime. Me dey off pastor standing fan then plug my phone there, na our papa house I get right grin grin
you dey ment grin I'm sure you never step foot in the church cheesy
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Goalnaldo(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94360478:

That is one of the numerous ways we make our money online @[/b].
We produce and find any meme on any situations.

[b]#BeLikeDemManna
ah, I see.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by hopexter(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you dey ment grin I'm sure you never step foot in the church cheesy

That one na your own opinion. Na Celestial I dey go, 10 to 4 pm, shey make i no charge my phone ni cheesy
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
The church was actually the first place my phone got stolen. Me and a friend plugged our phones among a group of guys charging theirs and veered off to listen to Sunday school. It was during our annual youth convention at headquarters. My instinct just said we should go check our phones. He saw his own but my mine was missing. Those days when Nokia 2700c was reigning.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Karleb(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2020
But church can collect my offerings and tithes with thinking of the stress I went through to make the money.

OP! Stop the comedy.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Karleb(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
The church was actually the first place my phone got stolen. Me and a friend plugged our phones among a group of guys charging theirs and veered off to listen to Sunday school. It was during our annual youth convention at headquarters. My instinct just said we should go check our phones. He saw his own but my mine was missing. Those days when Nokia 2700c was reigning.

I also lost my phone then at Redemption a week after buying it.

Now, you can't pay me to go to that place.

That place is a jungle.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
... It was actually because of phone charging that I went to church today...
chaii fear God na

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by gettys: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2020
quite funny but a very serious matter.
The church buildings these days are filled with a lot of people who're not there for God at all but for other reasons.
How many people do I know that have lost their phones in the church?
One was a choir leader and he stopped going to that church not long afterwards. I don't if that experience was factorial in that.
On other occasion, it took CCTV for them to find the thief
Let people just be careful even when in church buildings because it not what it used to be.
God bless.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Komu1048(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Christmasdon:
I have my reasons you should not charge your mobile cell phones in/or at the church. let me drop it.

1. Insecurity. yes your phone might not get the best security you crave for as others too have also come to charge. hence, your phone might be misplaced or get stolen.

2. Distraction from worship. yes, you will be distracted from looking up unto Jesus Christ and unto your maker God with which you come for your mind will be on the phone during and after worship hence, you might lose concentrations through out.

3. Is my phone charging. Another form of distractions.

4. And i wish you keep your maybe android phone at home and focus more on God. don't tell me your bible is inside your android. Remember the 3rd commandment "keep the sabbath day Holy".

5. You do not want to change your phone screen sooner or later. some persons might crash match your phone when charging was over, when everyone is struggling to collect phone at the same time.
Happy sunday all.
@christmasdon all rights reserved.

The second pics is from one university night class. I too get sense
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dem dey steal for church?
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Liposure: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

How can your phone be stolen when Angels are guarding the church?
the angels are off duty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Liposure: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
... It was actually because of phone charging that I went to church today...
i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Chrisx1x(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
My sister lost her phone today where she was charging it in the church. The painful thing is that it was just one small tecno phone which she was managing. Them leave better Android phone wey dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Alexaonfleek: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
masterP042:
Why won't I charge my phone in church, no be my offering money dem use by gen and fuel.. Nonsense angry
Some of you will just be shouting offering money as if you put 20k for offering.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
charge your phone at your own risk
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chrisx1x:
My sister lost her phone today where she was charging it in the church. The painful thing is that it was just one small tecno phone which she was managing. Them leave better Android phone wey dey there.

na that guy wey your sister turned down stole the phone to wicked her..lol
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Psoul(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Christmasdon:
I have my reasons you should not charge your mobile cell phones in/or at the church. let me drop it.

1. Insecurity. yes your phone might not get the best security you crave for as others too have also come to charge. hence, your phone might be misplaced or get stolen.

2. Distraction from worship. yes, you will be distracted from looking up unto Jesus Christ and unto your maker God with which you come for your mind will be on the phone during and after worship hence, you might lose concentrations through out.

3. Is my phone charging. Another form of distractions.

4. And i wish you keep your maybe android phone at home and focus more on God. don't tell me your bible is inside your android. Remember the 3rd commandment "keep the sabbath day Holy".

5. You do not want to change your phone screen sooner or later. some persons might crash match your phone when charging was over, when everyone is struggling to collect phone at the same time.
Happy sunday all.
@christmasdon all rights reserved.

To me, these are not even enough reasons not to charge phone in church during full time church activities.
It is very disrespecting to charge phone in the church auditorium during church activities.
I have even seen some coming to church with extension cables so that they can charge many phones, rechargeable lantern, power bank and so on.
I feel so bad seeing this happening in the church.
Some will go ahead to pull the wire from the wall clip and hook their phone under the wire, thereby making the wiring look rough and unkempt.
Anybody that has sincere respect for the house of God will not do this.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Mentorme: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
It also looks as if you only came to church to charge your phone.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Bigsecret(f): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2020

This is just too funny to ignore
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Imefonukoenin11: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Christmasdon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks.
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by Thunday1005(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Still remember when I started using phone , the main reason for going to church is to charge my phone angry

The light can't waste like that
Re: Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church by itemregistry: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
SilverNorGold:

How can your phone be stolen when Angels are guarding the church?

Lol. Honestly, your phone can be stolen anywhere o.
It's just a matter of being proactive. Most Importantly always know your [b]IMEI [/b]Number. This is useful not only in recovering the device but also in flagging your item as stolen.

It's the whole idea behind @itemregistry.com.ng. A platform for Nigerians to list their phones, cars, or laptops as stolen using the IMEI, Chassis, or Serial Number. This way it would be very difficult for the thief to resell the stolen item.

We just hope Nigerians key in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.