Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? (4786 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Remember That Christianity Today Is Backed By George Soros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Have you attempted to address any of the book references? Instead you chase me around from thread to thread... Are you not frustrated?

Ogbeni, does your book reference contain DNA analysis on ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?

Let us start from there. No time for tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

Of course it's Judah, but obviously not about the skin complexion of its inhabitants.

How about you chew on Lamentations 4 v 7-8 from the same prophet?

Lamentations 4 v 7-8;
7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Donnie aka eplanning, kindly explain to us how Bantu/Black Hebrews fit into the above description?

And while you are chewing on that, are you ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?
Simple genetic evidence will bring your Bantu/Black Hebrew house of lies crashing down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Donnie aka eplanning, reply this post and the other one on Jeremiah 13 v 23 nau cheesy cheesy

While we are awaiting your take on the DNA analysis on ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

Donnie aka eplanning, reply this post and the other one on Jeremiah 13 v 23 nau cheesy cheesy

While we are awaiting your take on the DNA analysis on ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel.

Only a dumb fellow will use Jeremiah 13:23 as argument that Jews are white.

Amos 9:7
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

All these nations (Egypt, Ethiopia, ISRAEL) were black African Nations, WAKE UP from muguland.

Please back to the topic of this thread. Defend your idolatry and paganism using SCRIPTURES or go get busy elsewhere.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

All these nations (Egypt, Ethiopia, ISRAEL) were black African Nations, WAKE UP from muguland.

Please back to the topic of this thread. Defend your idolatry and paganism using SCRIPTURES or go get busy elsewhere.

Again, Donnie aka eplanning,

1) Jeremiah 13 v 23 tells us clearly the Jews are not blacks.

2) Lamentations 4 v 7-8 which you have been dodging clearly attests to point 1 above.

3) Kindly explain to us where exactly Amos 9 v 7 tells us the skin complexion of the Israelites are same as the Ethiopians?

4) Are you ready to discuss on the DNA test results on ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel which I've posted on this thread?

No matter how you want to play the Ostrich and bury your head in the sand, the truth is still there waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
jmoore:

You can fabricate any opinion to suit your agenda.

Prove that I fabricated my opinion by defending you pagan practices.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

What is the complexion of the real Jews?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

What is the complexion of the real Jews?

Same as their Semitic neighbors in the Middle East. Olive skinned (brown).

And by their Semitic neighbors I mean the Persians (Iran), Babylon (Iraq), Arameans (Syrians) and a few others I cannot recall right now.

I’m just waiting for someone to explain the abracadabra on how these other Semitic nations are not blacks, but only Israel.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

And by their Semitic neighbors I mean the Persians (Iran), Babylon (Iraq), Arameans (Syrians) and a few others I cannot recall right now.

I’m just waiting for someone to explain the abracadabra on how these other Semitic nations are not blacks, but only Israel.

I agree with you completely.

They ran and were also dispersed into the interiors of Africa and became more melanated as a counter and protection against the hot sun. Africa is the land of Ham, and Ham means Hot/Warm

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

It is only normal that semites sequestered among hamites in the hot interiors of the land of ham would acquire deeper melanation and would begin to look more like their aboriginal hosts and landlords

Deuteronomy 28:64
And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other;

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:
donnie aka eplanning, reply this post and the other one on Jeremiah 13 v 23 nau cheesy cheesy

donnie:
"Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?
then may you also do good, that are accustomed to do evil?
(i.e. Can an Ethiopian change the color of his skin? Can a leopard take away its spots?
Neither can you start doing good, for you have always done evil.)
"
- Jeremiah 13:23

OkCornel, you are giving this confused dot com fella too much credit that he doesnt deserve having and expecting him to do an exegete and/or hermeneutic on Jeremiah 13:23, when he knows f all about Jeremiah 13:23. He cant give what he doesnt have in that his empty upstairs cranium.

What he's only skilled at, is rummaging through bias bigoted black supremacism sites, to regurgitate the bile and trash upandan the forum and trawling through black supremacist beliefs racist books to come paste screenshots showing him with his bony finger scrawling the pages

Everyone except him knows that people from the Mediterranean Sea region are not in any measure white nor can they be called white skinned or ever black-skinned people. I am yet to read anyone on the thread that has typed that Jeremiah 13:23 validates Jews to be white. Smh

It is a given fact that the people from the Mediterranean Sea region are sapphire, olive green, reddish brown, ruddy skinned in complexion. Now donnie, look at the leopard. What predominantly is its fur colour, hmm?

Dont overtax your tired and overstretch gray matter, as I'll gladly and freely volunteer the info. The base color of the leopard's fur coat is cream-yellow (i.e. sapphire yellow) on the belly and it darkens slightly to an orange-brown on the back with a dappling of solid black marked spots, lmso. An Ethiopian, a black-skinned person cant change the color of his/her skin, the leopard cant change the solid black marked spots on its cream-yellow (i.e. sapphire yellow) furcoat.

It will interest you to know donnie, that, its impossible for the Jews to miraculously change their skin complexion from cream-yellow (i.e. sapphire yellow), olive green, reddish brown, ruddy skinned in complexion to overnight become black skinned, which they never in the first place ever were, lmso

donnie:
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD.
Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

It is only a deaf, dumber and blind guide fella leading fellow blinds who will use Amos 9:7 as an argument that all these nations Egypt, Ethiopia, ISRAEL named were black African Nations, smh. Pesin wey den don use hin brain do part exchange with, mtcheew. KMT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

MrPresident1:

I agree with you completely.

They ran and were also dispersed into the interiors of Africa and became more melanated as a counter and protection against the hot sun. Africa is the land of Ham, and Ham means Hot/Warm

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

It is only normal that semites sequestered among hamites in the hot interiors of the land of ham would acquire deeper melanation and would begin to look more like their aboriginal hosts and landlords

Deuteronomy 28:64
And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other;

Only those who are ignorant of real history tow that line of reasoning. You mean to tell me that you dont know that those are not the original populations of those regions? Jews have always been black as well documented accounts of Jews in Europe testify.

Is sub-saharan Africa hotter than the middle East? Why do you think those fake Jews have one of the highest rate of skin cancer in the world? And they are the ones you claim built the pyramids under the scorching sun.

Weather will not change a white man to a negro. That's is why the negroes taken to America have not become white ever since except those who mixed with serpent seed. Those mixed race people in the middle East are the result of the mixture of BLACK North African Berbers/Moors with white European women.

This mixing of whites (Turks and Romans) with the black North African population is largely reponsible for the so-called white Arabs, or light skinned North African, or the socalled Middle-Easterner. As for the fake Jews, they are Europeans from the ancient Turkish Khazaria empire, Germany and Polland. They are EDOM.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Only those who are ignorant orlf real history tow that line of reasoning. You mean to tell me that you dont know that those are not the original populations of those regions? Jews has always been black as well documented accounts of Jews in Europe testify.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693682_equator_pngd9b0890fdf7ad3415fba32f412e80968

Is Apostle Paul black? Is Apostle Stephen who evangelised to the Ethiopian eunuch, just as black as the Ethiopian, hmm? When Pontius Pilate was conversing with Yahshua Ha Mashich aka Jesus Christ was he talking with a black-sinned, black faced Yahshua Ha Mashich aka Jesus Christ, hmm?

There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries, North African or Mediterranean region countries, don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Jews aka Israelites were yellow sapphire, olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

donnie:
Is sub-saharan Africa hotter than the Middle East?
The Middle East does not lie on any of the tropic lines hence wouldnt be as hotter as any of the Sub-Saharan Africa countries that lie or are closer to the tropics.

The tropics include the equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned.

donnie:
[s]Why do you think those fake Jews are have one of the highest rate of skin cancer in the world? And they are the ones you claim built the pyramids[/s]
Non-sequitur

donnie:
Weather will not change a white man to a negro. That's is why the negroes taken to America have not become white ever since except those who mixed with serpent seed. Those mixed race people in the middle East are the result of the mixture of BLACK North African Berbers/Moors with white European women.

This mixing of whites (Turks and Romans) with the black North African population is largely reponsible for the so-called white Arabs, or light skinned North African, or the socalled Middle-Easterner. Those fake Jews are Europeans from the ancient Turkish Khazaria empire, Germany and Polland. They are EDOM.
[img]https://s5/images/tenor0b4752fb68e75f6e.gif[/img]
Smh. Knack us tori about this "why the negroes taken to America have not become white ever since except those who mixed with serpent seed" I particularly, I am interested in the serpent seed angle, lmso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

You just dropped another fabrication.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
jmoore:

Whatever, prove it.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
jmoore:

donnie:
Whatever, prove it.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Nothing is in the tank, lmso
So shifts the burden of proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Whatever, prove it.

It is like trying to convince a plant that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

You are not receptive to proof. Continue to bask in the euphoria of your delusion.

Christianity remains unshakable.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693682_equator_pngd9b0890fdf7ad3415fba32f412e80968

Is Apostle Paul black? Is Apostle Stephen who evangelised to the Ethiopian eunuch, just as black as the Ethiopian, hmm?

Paul was a black man, he was mistaken for Egyptian. Ancient Egyptians are Somalians and the Beja people who've been pushed out to the Sudan.

Acts 21:37-38
[37]And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?
[38]Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

Please can we go back to subject. Kindly defend your Chriatian pagan practices and lawlessness.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
jmoore:

It is like trying to convince a plant that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

You are not receptive to proof. Continue to bask in the euphoria of your delusion.

Christianity remains unshakable.

Mtcheew... Is that not EDOM/BABYLON that will be destroyed at MESSIAH'S return? So it will remain unshakable till then. It's even already shaking self. undecided
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

MuttleyLaff, Donnie aka eplanning thinks we are one and the same person. Ain’t that hilarious? cheesy cheesy

Donnie aka eplanning, why not add Nsiba to the equation as well.

Ehen, please, what does a black gate in Judah have to do with the skin complexion of the Israelites?

Back to the matter on ground. Are you ready to discuss the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?

What do you expect from a scattered Brain?
The only thing inside that brain of his is to smoke weed and chant Black Jew! Black Jew! Upandan this forum that tolerates his lunancy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Paul was a black man, he was mistaken for Egyptian.

[37]And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?
[38]Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

Please can we go back to subject.
I am sorry to say but I am biting my tongue not say and print how ignorant you're trying so hard to be here. Why couldn't the chief captain see every Jew to be Egyptian, but it is only Paul that he's mistaken for an Egyptian. Josephus who documented the real Egyptian that the child captain mistook Apostle Paul for, never portrayed the Jews ever to be blacks or black skinned. Or you want to say, the historian, Titus Flavius Josephus, born Yosef ben Matityah, a Jew, is black, hmm? Wonders shall never cease and Yaba Left coming, is calling lmso

donnie:
Kindly defend your Chriatian pagan practices and lawlessness.
You're an incorrigible blind dingbat for making this ignorant comment. Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Paul was a black man, he was mistaken for Egyptian.

Please can we go back to subject. Kindly defend your Chriatian pagan practices and lawlessness.

You are a FISH Brain! So, the word of a Captain his now you blanket representation of Apostle Paul?
How were Egyptian distinguish in the days of old dressing or skin?
When Joseph brothers saw him did they recognized him as Jew?
When Moses help his future wife and her sisters at the well, what did they call him?
Coming back to Paul
When he stood before king Agrippa, was he mistaken for an Egyptians?
When he was in Greeks island and snake couldn't kill was he called an Egyptians?
So you chose out the words of a CAPTAIN who is lesser than a Centurion to use and describe Paul, who did this to you? You are a MUMU till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alright... So far no Christian has been able to defend the pagan doctines of Christianity... Only the regular frustrated trolls barking and squeaking off-topic.

Just today, a Pastor friend came visiting. He brought up an argument regarding a facebook post I shared. As expected, he had to cut his visit short and flee... Not like I expected anything different. When you dont want to repent and you cannot beat or insult me, only option left is to run away. grin cheesy grin

So with that, I'll say SHALOM.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
[s]Alright... So far no Christian has been able to defend the pagan doctines of Christianity... Only the regular frustrated trolls barking and squeaking off-topic.

Just today, a Pastor friend came visiting. He brought up an argument regarding a facebook post I shared. As expected, he had to cut his visit short and flee... Not like I expected anything different. When you dont want to repent and you cannot beat or insult me, only option left is to run away. grin cheesy grin[/s]

Look at him. Yinmu ...
No peace for the twisting the whole and entire narrative wicked (i.e. Isaiah 48:22)
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Only those who are ignorant of real history tow that line of reasoning. You mean to tell me that you dont know that those are not the original populations of those regions? Jews have always been black as well documented accounts of Jews in Europe testify.

Is sub-saharan Africa hotter than the middle East? Why do you think those fake Jews have one of the highest rate of skin cancer in the world? And they are the ones you claim built the pyramids under the scorching sun.

This mixing of whites (Turks and Romans) with the black North African population is largely reponsible for the so-called white Arabs, or light skinned North African, or the socalled Middle-Easterner. As for the fake Jews, they are Europeans from the ancient Turkish Khazaria empire, Germany and Polland. They are EDOM.

Oh God! Oh God ! 2000x
I can't take this any longer, I can't for why?
Plz lord God just as Samson prayed to die with the Philistines, plz grant me only one day to use my special KOBOKO , just 24strokes of it on his smelly stinking black ASS will put him order for good?
How can I stand and see this Rape of history
You dare to compare the Turks to Arabia? Oh what a great deceitful person you are. So Mohammed the man of Islam that the turks worship came out of the union between Turks and who?
Arabians and Turks who is older?
Who are the Turks, are they are a fusion of people or not?

Russians and Khazarians empires, who in history was first to be recorded even using the Bible....

donnie your ABOMINATIONs is getting outta of hand, and I can't stand it any further

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Alright... So far no Christian has been able to defend the pagan doctines of Christianity... Only the regular frustrated trolls barking and squeaking off-topic.

Just today, a Pastor friend came visiting. He brought up an argument regarding a facebook post I shared. As expected, he had to cut his visit short and flee... Not like I expected anything different. When you dont want to repent and you cannot beat or insult me, only option left is to run away. grin cheesy grin

Shalom for where, you sins have become unbelievable..... Report here right now with immediate alacrity

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Shalom for where, you sins have become unbearable..... Report here right now with immediate alacrity

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie the serpentine man be careful not to go enter deep into the wizardry coven your friend and you are heading this midnight..... Nonsense and ingredient MUMU man
This type of pastors na dem de sample all those innocent sisters for churches and villages

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2020
donnie report for your 7days common sense prayer

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2020
donnie:

BLACK is the colour of tribulation. Any time Israel sinned against God, she becomes black. Also, the Roman/Latin meaning of the word BLACK is dead, sorrow, zombie etc.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

The Israelites of the Bible did not start out being black, their skin was as the skin of their semitic brethren, this is only logical. But as a result of hunger, famine, deprivation, and the heavy heat and sunlight of the interiors of Ham, they developed deeper melanation as an adaptive measure.

Do not forget that they were in Eden, the garden of God, which God planted eastward Genesis 2:8, so there is no way that the weather in that part were God had kept them would be so harsh that they would become black under normal circumstances. But anytime they sinned, God withheld his blessings from them until they repented.

Israel became black physically, as a sign of God's displeasure upon them.
Israel became black (dead) spiritually because God turned his back on them.

If the Romans called them BLACK, the Romans know what they are saying in Latin
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Jeremiah 13:22-27
22 And if thou say in thine heart, Wherefore come these things upon me? For the greatness of thine iniquity are thy skirts discovered, and thy heels made bare.
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
24 Therefore will I scatter them as the stubble that passeth away by the wind of the wilderness.
25 This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the Lord; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.
26 Therefore will I discover thy skirts upon thy face, that thy shame may appear.
27 I have seen thine adulteries, and thy neighings, the lewdness of thy whoredom, and thine abominations on the hills in the fields. Woe unto thee, O Jerusalem! wilt thou not be made clean? when shall it once be?

God is referring to the complexion of the Ethiopians and the Leopard in the context of the incorrigibility of Israel, Israel's refusal to repent from her sins. As Israel solidly refuses to repent despite repeated warning, just as the skin of the Ethiopian (Hamite, African, more melanated and darkened complexion due to greater sunlight and heat in Ham) and the Leopard remain solidly same and will never change despite all kinds of washing, so Israel must definitely taste his wrath.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2020
MrPresident1:

BLACK is the colour of tribulation. Any time Israel sinned against God, she becomes black. Also, the Roman/Latin meaning of the word BLACK is dead, sorrow, zombie etc.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

The Israelites of the Bible did not start out being black, their skin was as the skin of their semitic brethren, this is only logical. But as a result of hunger, famine, deprivation, and the heavy heat and sunlight of the interiors of Ham, they developed deeper melanation as an adaptive measure.

Do not forget that they were in Eden, the garden of God, which God planted eastward Genesis 2:8, so there is no way that the weather in that part were God had kept them would be so harsh that they would become black under normal circumstances. But anytime they sinned, God withheld his blessings from them until they repented.

Israel became black physically, as a sign of God's displeasure upon them.
Israel became black (dead) spiritually because God turned his back on them.

If the Romans called them BLACK, the Romans know what they are saying in Latin

Bros I don't agree with this teaching. You're giving opporunity for liars and thieves to promote fakes as the people of YAH and denying our People the opportunity of recovery and REPENTANCE.

THAT'S A FLAT OUT LIE. People don't turn dark skinned because of sin. Infact when they sinned in the scriptures, they were struck with leprosy and turned white. In the olden days, white skin was a thing of shame. Adam was dark skinned when he was created. And YAHUAH said it was good. Melanin is a blessing for real humans. Serpent seed lack melanin. Even science proves this. See National Geographic documentary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbHoKDb2T8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It / 5 Strange Things About The Church Called COZA / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.