Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? (4806 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Remember That Christianity Today Is Backed By George Soros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:
Donnie

Those Chitiums are Homosexual Pedophile Blacks with pagan devil worship culture. The White Barbarians didnt come on the scene into the late 4th century ruining from the Black Huns into Western Europe.

Huns were not black, stop talking NONSENSE you EDOMITE pervert. They are the descendants of nephilim/serpent seed and mixed with EDOM.

And, hope you won't cry about trolling when I visit your threads.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

Huns were not black, stop talking NONSENSE you EDOMITE pervert. They are the descendants of nephilim/serpent seed and mixed with EDOM.

And, hope you won't cry about trolling when I visit your threads.

You don't know what color the Huns were? grin

They were Black.

Asians were and are darkskin and you will never see this on television. People raid, maruad and enslave in Africa so what makes you think the other dark races didnt do the same? Darkskin is the dominant skin color on Earth.

http://kenyans.eu/the-black-africans-who-ruled-europe-from-711-to-1789/

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

You don't know what color the Huns were? grin

They were Black.

Asians were and are darkskin and you will never see this on television. People raid, maruad and enslave in Africa so what makes you think the other dark races didnt do the same? Darkskin is the dominant skin color on Earth.

http://kenyans.eu/the-black-africans-who-ruled-europe-from-711-to-1789/

You did not show the black huns. You just showed black aboriginal Chinese/Asians which is not news at all.

LIAR. That image showing Huns has the features of a white man/ Edomite. It's not a black man
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

You did not show the black huns. You just showed black aboriginal Chinese/Asians which is not news at all.

LIAR. That image showing Huns has the features of a white man/ Edomite. It's not a black man

Fool. Huns are darkskin Asians. And those Benin Kingdom Blacks dressed in skirts, what do you know of them? They used to raid and kidnap other Africans and enslave them. They used the slaves for sacrifice to their demon gods. When the British was warring with Benin they were sacrificing 100s of slaves everyday to conjure black magick to defeat them. They lost and suffered colonization away. And the people behind the White Jews British were Moors. That's right it's the Roman Empire behind it all.

You are hopeless.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm such a Fool. Huns are darkskin Asians. And those Benin Kingdom Blacks dressed in skirts, what do you know of them? They used to raid and kidnap other Africans and enslave them. They used the slaves for sacrifice to their demon gods. When the British was warring with Benin they were sacrificing 100s of slaves everyday to conjure black magick to defeat them. They lost and suffered colonization away. And the people behind the White Jews British were Moors. That's right it's the Roman Empire behind it all.
You are hopeless.

You just keep repeating stale news. undecided I don't need your bloody history you always paint with your many sexual pervertions. Skirts or wrappers do not imply gay in African tradition, you reprobate. And that's the point I'm making.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

You just keep repeating stale news. undecided I don't need your bloody history you always paint with your many sexual pervertions. Skirts or wrappers do not imply gay in African tradition, you reprobate. And that's the point I'm making.

I don't do debate. You are doing double thinking. Crossdressing is apart of pagan religion and condemned by Allah.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

I don't do debate. You are doing double thinking. Crossdressing is apart of pagan religion and condemned by Allah.

They are not cross-dressing. Cross-dressing is EDOMITE (your people's) culture, not ours
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

They are not cross-dressing. Cross-dressing is EDOMITE (your people's) culture, not ours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm8R3uswVA

See it for yourself after you get your mtn money up.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

See it for yourself after you get your mtn money up.

Those are not my people. Those are Hammites. I don't need to search or dig up your gay EDOMITE culture. It's all over the place in rainbow colors.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

Those are not my people. Those are Hammites. I don't need to search or dig up your gay EDOMITE culture. It's all over the place in rainbow colors.

No. These are Sub Sahara Africans your people.

You are in denial like African Americans about their perversions.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

No. These are Sub Sahara Africans your people.

You are in denial like African Americans about their perversions.

They're not, mention the particular tribe.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
donnie:

They're not, mention the particular tribe.

It's in French, do you understand French? I do. There are no French colonies in East and North Africa where you will find the Hamites majority. These tribal religious groups are in Sub Sahara Africa.

I'm very disappointed in you. Pretty much Hebrew brothers for not properly identifying who and where are these people from? All they know is how to read the Bible and never read anything else. Regardless this is witchcraft done all over Africa with Pansexual acts. Yet I digress.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by DevilBishops: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Donnie

Do you know what blood sacrifice is? Well these made up gods require blood sacrifice to render manifestations. Some also require a tribute at a specified time. When Allah made the sky over the Earth He set a demon at every degree of the 360 degrees surrounding the Earth. So when a star or planet is near that demon's domain that was the time to invoke it. This is what is meant when it is said King Solomon was given permission by Allah to control the Jinn. King Solomon knew every demon and named them. He knew their powers, likes and dislikes. Azazel taught men astrology and there are others besides King Solomon who know this knowledge yet were not given permission. They use this knowledge in an evil way. Not all of them start off desiring to be wicked yet they make pacts with the Jinn they don't control them. The demons begin to manipulate them into committing more heinous fouls acts of darkness to keep manifesting.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
DevilBishops:

Donnie

Do you know what blood sacrifice is? Well these made up gods require blood sacrifice to render manifestations. Some also require a tribute at a specified time. When Allah made the sky over the Earth He set a demon at every degree of the 360 degrees surrounding the Earth. So when a star or planet is near that demon's domain that was the time to invoke it. This is what is meant when it is said King Solomon was given permission by Allah to control the Jinn. King Solomon knew every demon and named them. He knew their powers, likes and dislikes. Azazel taught men astrology and there are others besides King Solomon who know this knowledge yet were not given permission. They use this knowledge in an evil way. Not all of them start off desiring to be wicked yet they make pacts with the Jinn they don't control them. The demons begin to manipulate them into committing more heinous fouls acts of darkness to keep manifesting.

Confused fellow
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
TRINITY, another false doctrine.
Christianity and Paganism na 5&6.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Show me a white Jesus who died for Negroes. REPENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlpmFJYccQI
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2020
A good nice faithful Christian will make it to the kingdom no faster that a committed Muslim Jihadist would.
#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Constantine was a black man. However himself and several other powerful blacks of ancient Rome were as wicked as hell. They founded the abomination we have today as Roman Christianity (Orthodox, Pentecostal, Charismatic etc) practiced around the world especially in sub-saharan Africa, which promotes paganism and lawlessness.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
THE CROSS IS A PAGAN SYMBOL.
The true BLACK MESSIAH was not hung on a cross but on a tree (1Peter 2:24). The cross is an ancient pagan symbol used by various cultures thousands of years before MESSIAH was born.

Pics show cross symbols on the walls and being held by gods.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
The first and second images show a Hebrew being sent away from his homeland after the Assyrian siege of Lachish (Lakisha) in Judea (701 BCE). 

Third and fourth images are from Assyrian Relief, British Museum, showing Isrealites in captivity.

What are your thoughts... Oyinbo?

1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
To our LOVE ONLY crew...

Commandments 1-4 is LOVE of YAH.
Commandments 5-10 is LOVE your neighbor as Yourself.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
When Bantus (ISOLELE/ Isrealites) ruled the world. Repent my people.

By this time however, the Inquisition had begun. Isrealites were not allowed to keep the laws statues and commandments of YAH. They were forced to become Christians, to become slaves or they were killed.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
This explains it all

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
This explains it all. Copied..

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
sonmvayina:
It is just rebranded paganism..from babylon..the worship of mother and son..that is done in so many places under different names...

They all are looking for the light,without realising that they can also be blinded by the light..

God is the divine conciouseness personified..not a genie that grants wishes or a beaded jew up in the sky..
There is no divine consciousness.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
@Donnie

Is there anywhere God ever said the messiah was coming as a sacrifice for sins?
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I love putting divine....God is conciousenes personified.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Are you an athiest ?
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

I love putting divine....God is conciousenes personified.
Consciousness is the quality of being conscious.
How can that be personified?
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Consciousness is the quality of being conscious.
How can that be personified?

Yes, thats what God is....Osanobua, Eledumare, Chukwu, vishnu, Ra, Marduk, YVWH...
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

Are you an athiest ?
I was once a Christian.
But the faith is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Easter Sunday / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question / Question: Talking Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.