Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees (1903 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by damis28crown(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
why are a number of today's men so entitled and lazy?

It is better to be single and relocate abroad in peace than to be with dead weight like that.
exactly

the way people take relationship this days like a degree SUCKS
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by damis28crown(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
odinson1:

but you have not issue when guys sarcrifice everything they have for the ' love of their lives '

Hypocrites
where did u see hypocrites

no matter the sarcrifice men make

women are always affected most they get abuse by the society most
Re: Man Breaks Up With Ex Because She Slept With Married Man To Pay His School Fees by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
just admit that you are nothing more than a sperm donor and waste to society.

People with your mentality have no value.
Not going down that gutter with you.
Take care ma and do have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Always Honey - Wayward Girl Is Spooking Tight Punana In Public / Nearly Burst My Balls / My Silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.