Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] (1949 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria, a great country filled with criminals as leaders and fraudsters as youths, will be celebrating her independence on the 1st of October. Wow! What an empty achievement.

What will you do on independence day?

For me, I'll lodge in a cool hotel with my laptop, phone, and water to drink and focus on my Internet business while others are busy screaming the national anthem.

What will you be busy doing on that day?
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
My friend was like, yo, let's follow those people go protest for eagles square. I be like 'nah I'm good. It's a waste of productive time.

So, I'll just be at home, doing my thing,working, researching, trying to make this oyinbo bucks.

1 Like

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Tony142: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Celebrating independence day is not worth it, I go just dey my papa house dey chill shocked

Nigeria would have been 7times better than this if the white men were still ruling us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Muna4Real, what if I invite you over? But promise you won't touch what you can't handle.

I may be joking and I may mean it. You never can tell.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Rules7: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
I wish me and you would have a chat in that hotel, at the bar side before you enter the room.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
iLegendd:
Muna4Real, what if I invite you over? But promise you won't touch what you can't handle.

I may be joking and I may mean it. You never can tell.

I might come, but what is that thing that I can't handle?
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Kvng6464: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Muna4real:

toy
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kvng6464:
toy

Lol. Why would he be with a toy?
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. Why would he be with a toy?

His toy na
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

Hmm. I won't tell you. Your brain can't handle the name. You're still a 10 year old girl, so I don't want to spoil you and end up in jail. When you get to age 20 — 24, let me know. #Smile.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. I won't tell you. Your brain can't handle the name. You're still a 10 year old girl, so I don't want to spoil you and end up in jail. When you get to age 20 — 24, let me know. #Smile.

Lol

I'm already 21. You are the one that can't handle me. You will just fall your hand. wink
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol

I'm already 21. You are the one that can't handle me. You will just fall your hand. wink

I'm sure your bones are not strong yet. Hit the gym and after one year, they'll be strong. See the award below, it's what I'll give you. Are you sure your bones are strong like mine?

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by blingxx(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Not worth celebrating, I rather smoke few blunts at lekzokki eat babercue and origin... On a normal weekend tho
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm sure your bones are not strong yet. Hit the gym and after one year, they'll be strong. See the award below, it's what I'll give you. Are you sure your bones are strong like mine?

It's not about strong bones my dear, it's about the truth. You don't know what I'm capable of doing to a man. You will just be like a small fry in my fingers. You just can't handle it. wink
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
on that day I will prepare rice and other food and give to the needy. best way to celebrate is to share
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by SirToothBrush: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
BLUELemon:
on that day I will prepare rice and other food and give to the needy. best way to celebrate is to share
Church rat. Where will you get the money
Audio food audio cumbie
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

It's not about strong bones my dear, it's about the truth. You don't know what I'm capable of doing to a man. You will just be like a small fry in my fingers. You just can't handle it. wink

Let me sing for you.

Omo see aunty, aunty X2
Aunty challenged brother, aunty
Brother don dey run, aunty

Which state are you from? If you mention Akwa Ibom, then make I wear my shoes start to dey run. I'm a virgin. cheesy

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
SirToothBrush:
Church rat. Where will you get the money
Audio food audio cumbie

2 Corinthians 9:8-11 - And God [is] able to make all
grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all
sufficiency in all [things]

Thank you God will provide
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Let me sing for you.

Omo see aunty, aunty X2
Aunty challenged brother, aunty
Brother don dey run, aunty

Which state are you from? If you mention Akwa Ibom, then make I wear my shoes start to dey run. I'm a virgin. cheesy

grin grin

Keep singing for yourself. If you knew my state of origin, you will borrow wings from a bird and fly.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
The books above are for men who can't handle women in bed, but and want to be great like a legend. Download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

grin grin

Keep singing for yourself. If you knew my state of origin, you will borrow wings from a bird and fly.

Hahaha. It's probably Akwa Ibom.

You know, I was in Lagos in 2015 to do a German visa for a cousin he...no, let me not tell the full story.

The summary is: Only the tip will make you become addicted. I don't want to spoil a 10 year told girl like you. I'm now a pastor.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. It's probably Akwa Ibom.

You know, I was in Lagos in 2015 to do a German visa for a cousin he...no, let me not tell the full story.

The summary is: Only the tip will make you become addicted. I don't want to spoil a 10 year told girl like you. I'm now a pastor.

You are the one that will become addicted Mr man. I'm already feeling sorry for you. Men like you make mouth on social media but will turn to love rabbits in the bosom of a woman. And I know exactly how to teach you a very valuable lesson. cool
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

You are the one that will become addicted Mr man. I'm already feeling sorry for you. Men like you make mouth on social media but will turn to love rabbits in the bosom of a woman. And I know exactly how to teach you a very valuable lesson. cool

Hahaha. I'd rather hand you over to my students — they are great. I no want person wey go say, "iLegend, your dick too sweet. If you no marry me, I go kill you." cheesy

Just the same way my haters are always addicted to trolling me — everything about me is addictive, so be careful. This statement actually sounds as if I'm bragging, but I'm just being 100% as honest as I have always been.

I don't sugarcoat the truth. This addiction is the reason I hate commitment or replying haters often.

So, sweetheart, hit the gym first and I'll train you when you get to age 22. For now, you're still 10. #Smile. tongue

1 Like

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. I'd rather hand you over to my students — they are great. I no want person wey go say, "iLegend, your dick too sweet. If you no marry me, I go kill you." cheesy

Just the same way my haters are always addicted to trolling me — everything about me is addictive, so be careful. This statement actually sounds as if I'm bragging, but I'm just being 100% as honest as I have always been.

I don't sugarcoat the truth. This addiction is the reason I hate commitment or replying haters often.

So, sweetheart, hit the gym first and I'll train you when you get to age 22. For now, you're still 10. #Smile. tongue

Keep making mouth. You yourself don't look like someone with strong bones, so you should be the one going to the gym. And FYI, I'm more addictive than you are. But I don't make too much noise about it, because experience is the best teacher.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muna4real:

Keep making mouth. You yourself don't look like someone with strong bones, so you should be the one going to the gym. And FYI, I'm more addictive than you are. But I don't make too much noise about it, because experience is the best teacher.

True story: I pray for the day I'll meet a woman who can handle me. I doubt she exists, but I really pray to meet one, at least, once in my life time.

Forget the noise, it's to sell my books. Las las sha, I'm a 1 minute man with a tiny d***. cheesy
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

True story: I pray for the day I'll meet a woman who can handle me. I doubt she exists, but I really pray to meet one, at least, once in my life time.

Forget the noise, it's to sell my books. Las las sha, I'm a 1 minute man with a tiny d***. cheesy

I also pray you meet that woman. You really need her in your life. Maybe I should find one for you. One minute man ? grin very funny.
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by blingxx(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd and Muna4real have pollute this thread undecided
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
blingxx:
iLegendd and Muna4real have polite this thread undecided

Polite?
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
See, Muna4Real, let me tell you the story why I'm fed up with both Nigerian women, white women and Asian women. In fact, women in general.

This short reply is not just for you alone, but everyone reading. I'm not going to proofread it, so ignore typos.

Some years a go, as a student, I was brilliant with books, but dumb when it comes to dating/sex.

In my first year, I had a distinction in a school filled with smart white, Asian, and black kids. My academics was great and I was at the top in class.

Sadly, no matter how good you think you are, there is always one insecurities everyone has. Mine was bedroom anxiety because I had never had a proper sex before.

Long story short, as a man thinketh, so shall it be. I always harbor the thought that I wasn't good in bed and the day I'll have a good, I'll embarrass myself. Lo and behold, I did embarrass myself the day it happened. Guess what?

As a student, I stayed with 4 other students in a room: A Chinese boy, a Mongolian boy, and a Nigerian guy, called Michael.

Nervousness isn't a lack of intelligence, but absence of confidence.

There was Juliet, a pretty Nigerian girl I was admiring, but scared to talk to her. Michael noticed I liked her, so he told her on my behalf, but I wasn't happy with him.

I wanted to summon courage and do it myself, but it wasn't easy even though I was way more intelligent than her in class (since she's my course mate).

Long story short, we began to talk and Michael invited her to our room to come see me. He was at the top bunk while I was at the bottom as we gist. Our foreign roommates weren't around.

"Knock knock," someone knocked at our door. I stood, opened, and it was Juliet looking so ravishing.

Michael, as a smart guy, immediately started acting as if he has been sleeping for hours and started snoring.

Juliet sat with me at the bottom bunk looking hot and asked me if my friend is sleeping and I said yes.

We sat there looking at each other without me knowing what to do next. I was just confused. Luckily, a spirit said, "C'mon, be a man and take before your case cast for this school say you no sabi anything for room."

With this, I leaned closer and we started smooching. Guess what? My d*** refused to stand because of performance anxiety.

After some minutes, the shy Giant of Africa started standing, but before it could even stand 100% I shot my load while she was grinding on me with our clothes on.

Instantly, it shrunk and went back to flaccid state and when I looked down on my grey-colored jean, I could see semen permeating through. I was so embarrassed.

Juliet didn't know what had happened. She kept grinding and pressuring me to reciprocate with same emotion, but didn't know guy man don offload since and already tired.

Long story short, it was it was one of the worst days of my life. Till today.

Juliet left with some sperm on her legging even though sex didn't take place. She ended up gusting her friends and they all avoided me.

I felt like a fool and that was how I vowed to be the greatest in bed and make pôrn stars look like learners. It wasn't easily, but after 6 months, I achieved it.

Now, there is the new story. Every since I had this handled, I have never met a girl who could handle me.

Even the ones that make mouth can't last more than 30 minutes. I was lucky to meet a foreign girl that could handle 7 hours with some break in-between.

For me, I don't need those breaks, but to avoid killing someone, I had to listen to her and let her rest. Damn, it was a marathon.

You know that stage you get in being great at what you do and the person couldn't help but buy you the latest iPhone? I got to that stage and got my first iPhone because of that.

Not just that, the 21 year old rich and pretty girl begged you to marry her. That was how it went down, but I wasn't ready for marriage, so I declined.

Having a mixed race child wasn't in my agenda at the time. I just wanted to be free and live my life without emotional attachment.

The dick and the skill got them addicted and they were fighting for it, but I don't like being owned by anyone — I love freedom.

My confidence, arrogance, ego, etc. was 100% solid. C'mon, I suffered and went through humiliation to acquire this skill, so you don't expect me not to be cocky about it.

Do you know why they call some of us cócky? It's because we are confident with out cócks. Lol. Though, no matter how great you are in something, it's good to be humble and have a sense of humor.

Coming back to Nigeria as a champion, I realized Nigerian women are 5 minutes' women or at most, 30 minutes.

They lie on bed and wait for their tired husbands or boyfriends to to everything while they just enjoy. Na wa o!

I'm the type of guy who sees 1 hour of sex as 1 minute and 7 hours as 7 minutes. Do you know why? It's because I'm trained for hours of  marathon and not for minutes.

Though, there is time for quickie and romantic love making, but marathon is where men's stamina get tested.

When a man is trained and now a multi-orgámic man, there is a stage I call PONE (Point of No Ejáculation) or retrograde. At this stage, he can go for hours like a robot. I talked about it in Lasticle.

Unfortunately, the rate at which Nigerian women die during marathon sex has made me do stay on my lane and mind my business. Though, this is caused by drug abuse, but I don't take drugs — I'm a natural, so I'm safe.

While minding my business, I decided not to let these discoveries I made or the skills I acquired in obodo oyibo go to waste, so I had to reveal them in books to help other men and at the same time make money from it and so far, it's been great with lots of students home and abroad sending me messages of praise and worship.

I have saved lots of marriages with my book Lasticle. In the Bible, God wants marriages to last and I have been able to contribute my quota in training men to satisfy their wives in bed.

Sex (same as communication) means a lot in relationships/marriages and a man who has the key to a woman's vagina has the power to unlock anything.

I have a lot to say, but I don't want to bore you.

If you're a man reading this, then read Lasticle — where I told the full story and exposed all my bedroom secrets to help you last even more than 7 hours in bed.

Sadly, 1 minute men can't believe this just as I wouldn't have believed it when I was also a 1 minute man.

Sex is more mental than physical and I have revealed all a man will ever need to know to be naturally and permanently great in bed.

Link to download the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Finally, Muna4Real, buy this book and give it to your man or whoever you'll marry and your p*ssy will never remain the same. I promise you. #Kisses.

1 Like

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oh God the one who make me see this day, please direct a Nymphomaniac to ilegend before this year run out.

So shall it be. Amen
Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Oh God the one who make me see this day, please direct a Nymphomaniac to ilegend before this year run out.

So shall it be. Amen

In my dictionary, I don't think female nymphó exists. What exists is men who can't handle women. When this happens, the woman craves for more and gets tagged a nymphó.

Give her overdose of what she's looking for and she'll sleep nakéd for 9 hours straight when the did is done without knowing where she is.

Unfortunately, most men can't handle that even after taking all the stupid sex drûgs they usually take. Men need to upgrade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Everyone, Please Celebrate My Birthday With Me Today (photos) / My Girlfriend Just Blocked Me For A Silly Reason: Help Me / Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.