Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You (1951 Views)

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by DannyG8(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2022
BE SINCERE
HAS YOUR DAD
EVER HUGGED
YOU

ME
PERSON WAY NEVER SHAKE ME BEFORE NAH HUG HE WANT COME HUG ME

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by H0didon(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2022
This question ehh grin, very Deep...
Most dad don't hug their children. Its just how it is. But what i have realized is that, dads usually love the most. They don't show it, their love is genuine. They love unconditionally. Most times they work hard to provide for us, they tend to show hard love but deep down they really care.

On the other hand, the mother's love is always strong and genuine too...But from my observation, I've realized that the Father's love can be natural but the mother's love comes with conditions cool. How do i mean ?? I mean for the mother to love her children like the father, there must be a reason...Most of you will argue but i know what i am saying. People don't really know this because it is the mother that bore the children. And if you notice closely you'll see that it is the reason why its mostly mothers that get best favorite one among the children.

You see in my family, i have a smart and intelligent father, who i Love and i am grateful to God for. Any time he wants to give us something,maybe clothes or shoes, he will give us personally, he talks directly to us, he shows us hard love directly....But some fathers, instead of giving the children directly, they pass it to their wife to give the children and that's the mistake most men make. They show their love through the mother (their wife). And the children won't even know that it was from the father, they just thank their mom alone... That's why naive children usually praise their mother on social media not knowing their father is the main reason for majorly everything in their lives.

Also women like attention grin, small thing like this, them go make sure it enter radio...So that wan sef dey.

Na why mother's day fit reach like 7 different times in 1 year unlike the Father's day that is just 1. Even at that sef, its rare....

May God continue to protect, provide and bless every father out there, so they can live to enjoy the fruit of their labour.

"IF YOU QUOTE ME AND I DON'T REPLY OR I DON'T RESPOND BY LIKING YOUR COMMENT, JUST KNOW THAT YOU'VE SAID RUBBISH COS I DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR SOMEONE TO DEFINE HIS OPINION WITHOUT BASHING ANOTHER PERSON'S".

As our Ancestors would say "Father's love and care is the strongest weapon of the household"

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by LikeAking: 1:47am On Jul 28, 2022
H0didon:
Most dad don't hug their children. Its just how it is. But what i have realized is that, dads usually love the most. They don't show it, their love is genuine. They love unconditionally. Most times they work hard to provide for us, they tend to show hard love but deep down they really care.

On the other hand, the mother's love is always strong and genuine too...But from my observation, I've realized that the Father's love can be natural but the mother's love comes with conditions cool. How do i mean ?? I mean for the mother to love her children like the father, there must be a reason...Most of you will argue but i know what i am saying. People don't really know this because it is the mother that bore the children. And if you notice closely you'll see that it is the reason why its mostly mothers that get best favorite one among the children.

You see in my family, i have a smart and intelligent father, who i Love and i am grateful to God for. Any time he wants to give us something,maybe clothes or shoes, he will give us personally, he talks directly to us, he shows us hard love directly....But some fathers, instead of giving the children directly, they pass it to their wife to give the children and that's the mistake most men make. They show their love through the mother (their wife). And the children won't even know that it was from the father, they just thank their mom alone... That's why just children usually praise their mother on social media not knowing their father is the main reason for majorly everything in their lives.

Also women like attention grin, small thing like this, them go make sure it enter radio...So that wan sef dey.

Na why mother's day fit reach like 7 different times in 1 year unlike the Father's day that is just 1. Even at that sef, its rare....

May God continue to protect, provide and bless every father out there, so they can live to enjoy the fruit of their labour.

As our Ancestors would say "Father's love and care is the strongest weapon of the household"

I just learnt something great from your post.

May we never make the mistakes our ignorant/hard working fadas made.

7 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by libertyfather(m): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2022
The man dey face am seriously, no time for hugging

13 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by SenecaTheYonger: 2:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah, when I came back from uni. I guess it’s been so long he saw me. My dad is a hard guy but somehow soft towards me. Wonder why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by okrikaboi: 3:23am On Jul 28, 2022
My father na stone cold

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Johnny147147: 3:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerian dads get time? Na these days fathers dey hug their children well

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Echoban: 4:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Lol. Hug kwa shocked

Maybe wen I was small, e dey one kind grin

All these our African papa self. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Sucre6: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Yes, when I was little, but when I grew up, he only hugs me when we haven't seen in years, when I travel to do see him, my dad is a hard core red piller, he rather give me a hand shake than hug grin, he thought me a lot about being masculine,

My dad can love you unconditionally but he doesn't know how to miss someone, he hardly show emotions, even when deep down his heart is like a big fluffy tender teddy bear grin, and I inherited this from him

I remember when my mom died, my siblings where just crying upanda, I was hurt and broken but I never cry much or show emotions, just a few shed of tears, so as my dad, so my dad would always, whisk me out and I drives him to a cool joint where we cool our minds with few plates of pepper soup and some liquor instead of my other siblings grin

Finally, each time my dad see me with my babe he always smiles, one day I asked him why, he says I remind him a lot about him when he was younger, dude was my best pal, my siblings both older and younger envied our relationship grin

Was so painful when he passed last year, haven't still gotten over him and probably won't cry

20 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 28, 2022
H0didon:

You see in my family, i have a smart and intelligent father, who i Love and i am grateful to God for. Any time he wants to give us something,maybe clothes or shoes, he will give us personally, he talks directly to us, he shows us hard love directly....But some fathers, instead of giving the children directly, they pass it to their wife to give the children and that's the mistake most men make. They show their love through the mother (their wife). And the children won't even know that it was from the father, they just thank their mom alone... That's why naive children usually praise their mother on social media not knowing their father is the main reason for majorly everything in their lives.

Speak for yourself

There are families where everyone depends on the mother and father does not drop shishi. Even the father depends on the woman for money. They've never bought a single shirt or dress for their kids before, never paid fees before, never bought bag of rice in the house before, never gifted any of his kids anything on their birthdays. To even wish pikin happy birthday na war undecided
And this kind of fathers can be very entitled when you start making money undecided

Note: I am not talking of kids raised away from their fathers. I am talking of the deadbeat in the same house as with his kids

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by jericco1(m): 4:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Can remember.
I was 7 when he left.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by robinso01(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2022
I was the one that hugged him on 2018 cross over night, because I thought he will never make it to that time due to the fact that he fell sick in that year and everyone in the family never thought he will escape it. Though, he later died in 2020.I'd say that's the first and the last time we both hugged , anytime I remember the hugging, it always give me good memory of him. I'm happy I hugged him then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by MasterShifu010(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
I have the best dad anyone could ever ask for , imagine my was not a rich man but he sent me to a school where I had children of deputy governors, senators and generals as my classmates , and their connections has helped me a lot .
My dad would always say “ if you need anything don’t beg anybody , just tell me “ , and no matter how silly the need was my dad would always provide , even when he didn’t have money at the moment of request , he’ll give a date , and he never defaults ,
I remember when I was in boarding school , whenever mom visits, she gives pocket money that never exceeds 1k, but when dad visits 5k is sure and he Would promise to send more .
Whenever my dad cooks the pot is filled to the brim and he would encourage us to try and finish everything, but if my mom cooks she’ll dish out just enough and put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.
My heart fell out of my chest when he died few years back , MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE , amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Not i can remember

No
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Aimerosa25(f): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2022
I can't remember o
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Exkandayee(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2022
This Africa,my dad never me when growing up,is not our culture, for me na only babes o deh hug,,, just recently I started hugging my fellow niqqa cos I changed environment,if you never japa my brother and sisters you are really loosing alot

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2022
I think say na only me o
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Bluezy13(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2022
H0didon:

"IF YOU QUOTE ME AND I DON'T REPLY OR I DON'T RESPOND BY LIKING YOUR COMMENT, JUST KNOW THAT YOU'VE SAID RUBBISH COS I DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR SOMEONE TO DEFINE HIS OPINION WITHOUT BASHING ANOTHER PERSON'S".

This is just a Yes or No question.
Why the epistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by TMTR: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2022
I think once, I guess because he has not seen me for a long time
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by TMTR: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Bluezy13:

This is just a Yes or No question.
Why the epistle

If it was about mothers, would you have made this comment

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Bluezy13(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:

If it was about mothers, would you have made this comment

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
DannyG8:
BE SINCERE
HAS YOUR DAD
EVER HUGGED
YOU

ME
PERSON WAY NEVER SHAKE ME BEFORE NAH HUG HE WANT COME HUG ME

Everytime with meet

He lives faraway from my based
I gave him handshake after normal Nigeria kneeling at Thanksgiving day... he declined ithe handshake and gave me a hug
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Lexkenny99(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Yes nau. Dad's just like my twinnie.
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Aguilar(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah. Once, if i remember he taught me the meaning of hug

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Streetmovement(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol

My Dad no dey hug o, my Dad na hardcore gee, highest na handshake o grin

But he cried once when I almost died, mom said I was out for almost 30 minutes, woke up to see everyone in a confused state.

We haven't seen in years cuz of hustle, only talk over the phone, let's see if I'll get that hug when I return home this Dec grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Harrykn: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Never seen my dad huge before lol
Even my mom doesn’t accept hugging.
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by VandalSavage(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2022
My dad has never hugged anybody,but I still prefer him to my mum any day anytime twice on Sundays cool

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Mercury12(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Your dad might had hugged you and yes it a sign of love but most Fathers display their love in providing for their family and making sure they safe. That is their primary responsibly
That Is The Real Love

So if your dad haven't hug you it doest mean that he doest love you

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Authoreety: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Very rare...

But iv changed the narrative by giving my children a hug every time...

Father's love is the best and strongest

Women are actually selfish with their love..

Father's should also learn to show their love at every given time and avoid looking scary at home so that ur children will always pray for your well being instead of mothers alone.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Exkandayee:
This Africa,my dad never me when growing up,is not our culture, for me na only babes o deh hug,,, just recently I started hugging my fellow niqqa cos I changed environment,if you never japa my brother and sisters you are really loosing alot
people hug their hommies and peeps here too, what has japa got to do with this undecided
Some actually like staying in Nigeria, for various reasons, not everyone is suffering here, and some like to be a part of development in their country. Nothing wrong in traveling out, nothing wrong in staying in your country too. All the rich people here are not mad.

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Authoreety: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Please pals, learn to give your dad a hug... They really do need it.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by falcon01: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
That man Just like pissing me off the older I get

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got 100 Million Offer From Marlian Record Should I Sign(pics) / In One Word: / Nairaland Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.