Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89113 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Catchfirez: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle Na tribalist from the beginning , I'm not surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by cosmos1440: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:
Some Yorubas and their hate for Igbos

All Igbos and their hate for Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by delawal: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2020
kissGuys:
That is soo unprofessional of kunle.. I held him high over these.. So many celebrities especially males have been victims of impersonation

And its usually desperate women that fall victim all in their bid to become popular over night.. Or have something with a celeb

Kunle should know better...

Mike usually arrest/detain/jail his impersonators nau.. He even posts dem on his page and warn ppl to be careful.. Fredrick leonard also drags his impersonators too.. And caution desperate women who will fall victim to be careful.

So many of them!!..

This is wrong.. Tarnishing a colleague's image without reasonable proof is beef..

Come be mike

Like how much the women go give am nau??

Kunle is just being hateful and tribalistic

its no,news dt yorubas carry biles of hatred wen,it,comes to,igbo matter
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by BuyLand22(m): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Sheggy13:

Don't mind the fool contradicting himself.. The person that made that post to accuse Mike is a fellow Igbo person with the name Mwandu. Afolayan merely reposted.. But because they have to accuse Yorubas as the source of their problems and show their ethnic bigotry, they're dragging Afolayan and the stupid ones here on NL are insulting all Yorubas over a post made by their kinsman.. What kind of delusion and obsession can be more than this?

Idiot that's a Zambian name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2020
CSTRR:
Kunle is a rabid tribalist.

Most of the yoruba defending him are either ignorant of his antecedence or are bigots themselves.

Just look at the nonsense he wrote.

If i were mike, i would find him and give him a dirty slap.

Ogbomoso steven spielberg.

hahahaha at ogbomoso steven speilberg omo i off grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Sagay212:

I don't need to check anything. You bunch of losers cry all your hateful lives. Hausa, Yorubas, Edos, Ijaws, Ghanians, South Africans, Indians, Malaysians, Kenyans are jealous of only you igbos. Lol with the way ya'll spew these plenty gibberish, people would think your states are like Dubai and ya'll are billionaires. Every phucking time you are accusing other tribes of hating you when you are the real masters of hate. You push hate and quickly start playing victim. Well everyone now understands you people and nobody gives a phuck about your noise anymore.

The usual Yoruba anthem. Attaching every other tribe and people against Igbo but you know what's funny? Everyone has known your antics.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Alexis11: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2020
barragan:
Why should a fight between two people quickly be related to tribe. There is a subconscious problem with some people of the Igbo extraction. Two people from any tribe or color can have disagreement stop pegging it to your tribe or race. It's not right.

This is very common among the Igbos. I try to avoid them because of that.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ajailer(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2020
proeast:

You're still not making sense at all. If Kunle Afolayan is at least matured talk more of being a professional, he would have called Mike's attention to what the lady is saying, then if Mike Ezuruonye doesn't issue a disclaimer or own up to it, then he would provide her with the direct contacts of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, EFCC or whatever agency that can take up the issue. He didn't do any of that, instead he maliciously and mischievously chose to broadcast it on social media. When he should have known better that this is the work of an impostor scammer.

That was a very stupid thing to do, and it shows the kind of person he is, that is a despicable character!

By the way, I can easily tell the country of most foreign nationals when I see their name.

Mikey boi might b a scammer sha, no one can tell as there are things to this story we don't know .....deal with it or forever remain silly boy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by allcomage: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Sheggy13:

Don't mind the fool contradicting himself.. The person that made that post to accuse Mike is a fellow Igbo person with the name Mwandu. Afolayan merely reposted.. But because they have to accuse Yorubas as the source of their problems and show their ethnic bigotry, they're dragging Afolayan and the stupid ones here on NL are insulting all Yorubas over a post made by their kinsman.. What kind of delusion and obsession can be more than this?
That is not Igbo name, it is ZAMBIA.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by LegendHero(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2020
sesan85:
These Igbo people and their persecution delusions and always taking refuge in playing tribal cards, smh. What's wrong with these people that they all reason the same way. It's as if rational thinking is alien to them. Is the water they drink in that their redmud, erosion-ravaged landlocked homeland contaminated with the poison of psychosis.

When the appointees of the GEJ government were as expected sacked by the new Buhari Administration, only the utterly tribalistic Igbo woman Onyeka Onwenu boldly announced to the world that she was sacked because she is Igbo.

During the Innoson vs GTB saga, Innocent Chukwuma's wife also claimed they were being "witch-hunted" because they were Igbo, as she famously asked "is it because we're Igbo"?

An Ignorant non-entity called Zybby Michael also accused the organizers of AMVCA awards of tribalism. The tribalistic Igbo slowpoke even called the AMVCA a "Yoruba Award."

A certain Twitter guy (half Edo, half Igbo) once dissed Phyno by claiming Phyno was no longer relevant because of Phyno's silence on the music scene. Phyno replied the guy immediately, accusing him of tribalism. The idiotic singer must have thought he guy who dissed him was Yoruba.

You can see this patern everywhere. Do you criticize Peter Obi? That must be because Obi is Igbo. When the Igbo man is winning, it's because he's "special," but when he loses, it must be because there's a gangup against him.

If the Igbo man dominates a particular section (like we always see in the Super Eagles), he believes it's on merit and also because he's the best and special. But when he's found wanting in other areas, that must be because he's being marginalized.

According to their warped minds, everyone hates them. South Africans hate them, Ghanaians hate them, Malaysians, Indonesians, Indians, Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas hate them. They're allergic to having an introspection or taking responsibility for their own toxic behaviours

Just look at this utterly despicable slowpoke Ezuruonye or whatever the Bleep the slowpoke calls himself immediately accusing Kunle of tribalism because of Kunle's slight against him? How can an ethnic group suffer from mass delusional personality disorder? Both their intellectuals and touts think the same way. Even the old fool Achebe dropped an anti-Yoruba ethnocentric balderdash before he passed on.

They just can't help it, that's who they are. What an enigmatic people. I hope they just get cured of their persecution delusions ASAP.

You hit the nail on the head.

The Igbos sometimes need pity rather than condemnation and I think they are exhibiting that chronic “They against us” due to the psychological effect of the civil war.

I once went to the Civil Right Museum in Atlanta and saw many videos of how the whites treated the blacks badly such that in restaurants you can see white guys taunting black people inbthe 60s and some other dehumanizing things.

Normally I always look at the black Americans as hateful and too emotional because they always pin every little things on racism especially things that I as an African will overlook. So after seeing the museum and the videos, I clearly understood the psychological effect on Black Americans and most of those hate are pass down from their parents to the children coz if you see all those videos, you will also feel hate and resentment for the whites.

There was one Igbo guy that was deported from Pakistan the other time, he told the Pakistani immigration Officer that “Is it because we are Igbo?”. That psychological defect is inherent in everyone of them, even those that stay in Lagos most times are not left out which explain why Mike said he speaks Yoruba fluently but still went ahead to play the tribal card.

In the Nollywood industry today, the Yoruba producers have long left their Igbo counterparts far behind and that showed in Yorubas dominating the list of the highest grossing movies.

Netflix just signed another deal with Mo Abudu and Kunle Afolayan and there is nothing to envy about the Igbos to be honest in Nollywood as it stand so Mike will actually be the one suffering from inferiority complex if we are trying to play that game.

Kunle Afolayan singlehandedly changed the game for Nigerian movies with his top notch productions right from time and he went on to create more world class movies after that so I can understand Mike inferiority complex and why he need to attach tribal sentiment to it coz head to head, he is a kindergarten when comparing his achievement with Afolayan’s own.

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by allcomage: 2:26am On Sep 28, 2020
sangresan:

We don't really know what happened between the two...Kunle Afolayan should have contacted Mike privately to discuss the issue...At the same time, Mike made a mistake by resorting to the usual Igbo refrain of accusing Yorubas of tribalism..It is very stupid of him...Why is he bringing tribe into it?....This thing has nothing to do with tribe..
Mike didn't accuse yuroba people,he was specific about kunle.I remember some years back kunle was bitter and wanted to quit because he said the highest amount paid to Yoruba actors was N30,000 while Igbo collect as much as N2,000,000 and that was why olu jacobs and wife, Desmond etc never featured in Yoruba movies initially. This is a spill over of that bitterness I guess.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Imefonukoenin11: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by obstead200(m): 3:40am On Sep 28, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!
I have always known that Kunle had tribalistic tendencies. It is written all over him. He is not right to post such thing without first reaching out to Mike. That was just too petty.

But Mike Ezuronye, Ur ranting get as e be ooo. U sound like someone trying to avoid the main issue. Someone who is upright won't fly into the rage u just did. He would rather pass his message with calmness and dignity, and still make his point.
Summary....I think u knew kunle's post about u is actually true. Hence u replied with desperation.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by macof(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2020
smile11s:

You mean Kunle is an institution making useless and nonsense Yoruba movies?
Kunle Afolayan makes useless Yoruba movies Lol
If you don't know something why not keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by tiger28: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2020
BabaIbo:

Don't let me insult you this night please.

Which rubbish accommodation do you guys always talk about any time argument like this comes up...
Yorubas are envious of an average Igbo man, you won't understand until you set up a business/company/industry as a non-indigene in an area filled with typical Yoruba people.
Another one is if there are two rich men in an area filled with your people, they tend to show their hatred or envy towards the one that is not from their tribe even if they are directly benefiting from him simply because he is not from their tribe, that is why most people don't use your tribesmen as security men because they easily compromise unlike those from Niger etc.
Although there are exceptions but majority of them are envious/jealous in nature.
Those with honest mind will understand this but your insincerity won't let you admit it.

Don't bother quoting me because I won't reply.
"Yorubas are envious of an average Igbo man, you won't understand until you set up a business/company/industry as a non-indigene in an area filled with typical Yoruba people"

You don't mean it??
A Yoruba man CANNOT EVEN buy a land in igboland while MILLIONS of you SERPENTS do so EASILY in Yorubaland WITHOUT any Wahala. We let you SERPENTS buy land, accommodate you SERPENTS, let you SERPENTS establish THOUSANDS IF NOT MILLIONS of your STUPID businesses in YORUBALAND DAILY WITHOUT hassles.......If as you just stated "Yorubas are ENVIOUS whenever you set up any business as a NON INDIGENE" , WHY do throngs of you SERPENTS STILL come and open business in Yorubaland EVERYDAY? OBVIOUSLY because of the EASE OF SUCCESS that we ALLOW you SERPENTS in OUR lands because if Yorubas made it tough for you SERPENTS, you WOULDN'T be coming obviously.We are toooo HOSPITABLE!
NOW can the reverse happen to a Yoruba man in the EROSION prone , LANDLOCKED BIAFRA LAND HELL NO!!!!!!
BY the way , What are you SERPENTS running from in the EAST?? We find you in the WORST Countries of the World i.e India, Vietnam, NEPAL, LESOTHO etc.......,....WHAT HAPPENED TO BIAFRALAND?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Sagay212: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

The usual Yoruba anthem. Attaching every other tribe and people against Igbo but you know what's funny? Everyone has known your antics.

Lol...everyone knows your antics as well. Ya'll online crying everyone is jealous of you and hate you. But your eyes are blind when you call others lazy, slaves, and all sorts. Everybody is always against igbos in your deluded minds. You expect other tribes to sing and clap for you when you talk trash about them. What you give is what you get.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by drehdinho(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2020
I won't support what Kunle posted. It's wrong from all sides. Why didn't he send that message to the igbo actor to verify the accusation at first ?

I'm sorry to say, that act on the path of Kunle was childish.

However, the igbo guy would have been completely exonerated if he hadn't used vulgar words when registering his anger.

What kind of youths do we have in these generation? Most Nigerian youths have lost the basic but highly valued moral compass of our culture.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by stevolution5: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2020
daewoorazer:

Masturbate over it
I LIKES YOU!,!!! grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
sesan85:

Typical Osu IPOB pig degenerate. Anambra people are Benin and Igala, not Igbo. Ebonyi people are 4th class Igbo. Are you a fake Igbo like Nsukka Wawa people? Even Abriba and Arochukwu people are Efik-Ibibio. Only the Owerri Igbos are the real Igbos. Your opinion is invalid, Osu IPOB Wawa pig
e pain am well well
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sesan85(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2020
LegendHero:

You hit the nail on the head.

The Igbos sometimes need pity rather than condemnation and I think they are exhibiting that chronic “They against us” due to the psychological effect of the civil war.

I once went to the Civil Right Museum in Atlanta and saw many videos of how the whites treated the blacks badly such that in restaurants you can see white guys taunting black people inbthe 60s and some other dehumanizing things.

Normally I always look at the black Americans as hateful and too emotional because they always pin every little things on racism especially things that I as an African will overlook. So after seeing the museum and the videos, I clearly understood the psychological effect on Black Americans and most of those hate are pass down from their parents to the children coz if you see all those videos, you will also feel hate and resentment for the whites.

There was one Igbo guy that was deported from Pakistan the other time, he told the Pakistani immigration Officer that “Is it because we are Igbo?”. That psychological defect is inherent in everyone of them, even those that stay in Lagos most times are not left out which explain why Mike said he speaks Yoruba fluently but still went ahead to play the tribal card.

In the Nollywood industry today, the Yoruba producers have long left their Igbo counterparts far behind and that showed in Yorubas dominating the list of the highest grossing movies.

Netflix just signed another deal with Mo Abudu and Kunle Afolayan and there is nothing to envy about the Igbos to be honest in Nollywood as it stand so Mike will actually be the one suffering from inferiority complex if we are trying to play that game.

Kunle Afolayan singlehandedly changed the game for Nigerian movies with his top notch productions right from time and he went on to create more world class movies after that so I can understand Mike inferiority complex and why he need to attach tribal sentiment to it coz head to head, he is a kindergarten when comparing his achievement with Afolayan’s own.

True, but I think the Civil War only exacerbated their grandiose and persecution delusions though. Zik's 1949's address to his Igbo people had both the grandiose and persecution complex undertones.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sesan85(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2020
ZZ22:
Between Kunle and Mike who first played the tribal card? have you forgotten Kunles hate tweet against Igbos which he retracted and apologised after public bashing. Mike called him what he is.. an Igbo hater

And what has that got to do with what happened between tribalistic dumbass Mike and Kunle now? Anyways, you Igbos call anyone who criticizes one of you "Igbo hater" so it's boring, stale and lame now.

Igbos, the same set of utterly uncouth tribalistic/ethnocy lots who curse and abuse other ethnic groups unprovoked accusing others of some nonsensical "Igbo hate" or whatever? The nerve!
What exactly do you expect in return when your people endlessly throw all sorts of expletives on other ethnic ethnic groups every damned day? An olive branch? Bunch of jokers! "Igbo hater" indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by madridsta007(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2020
sangresan:

You don't know anything...Ask anybody you know who works in any of these companies...In the Sales Department of Nigerian Breweries for instance..

Lol.

Go and read my profile and see me giving detailed advice to people applying at Nigeria Breweries and Guinness and Shell.
Only insiders give such an advice.
It is you that don’t know anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.