Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89121 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by moyosore32: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
nothing will ever make me take Nollywood cohorts all that serious, even Kunle that I felt will turn out a very great director of movie fell my hand long time ago

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OriOko88(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Kunle afolayan is a foolish tribalist ... but i hate nollywood with passion ... i prefer the nollywood i watched while growing up....
Aren't u also a foolish tribalist with all your bigotry comments on nairaland. Hypocritical Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fuulish Igbo haters sanction Yoruba comments even on Seun Osewa's blog. Igbos are the most ethnically bigot Nigerians! How many non Igbo Nigerians thrive in the Southeast?! Yeye dey smell!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
OriOko88:

Aren't u also a foolish tribalist with all your bigotry comments on nairaland. Hypocritical Igbo
i am not a tribalist stop accusing me falsely .....
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geosegun(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

Only the weak and irrelevant stay quiet

As goat, take stand in the Market, na so we de take price am. The Yorubas, are way, far ahead. They do not envy any tribe but rather being envied. The facts are there... We are leaders in our own right... Imagine a blessed race (Yoruba) that can single handedly determine the future of Africa's most populous nation. ~That tells you a lot about this great race. The Yorubas don't just shout, we walk the talk.

Can you say such about your Tribe? NO. That's tells you something and It is one of the reasons the Yorubas are being envied- FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kennyswag: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbos and victim complex.. very useless people
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ayoemrys(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
personal59:
lol very funny

Afod no suppose do like say ein see the message so he fumbled

but

as for Mike haba

y he sound like someone who jealously don almost kill.

he just behave like someone trying to win the first position but all hin try na second hin dey take last last

you know that kin look like make this first guy just leave this school or sick or better still die self but if none happen na fight every day go follow
oga kunle afod is different from kunle afolayan
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kennyswag: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
sangresan:

Leave these mumus...Igbos are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria...Go to any company founded by an Igbo man or woman, you won't see up to 7% of the employees who aren't of the same tribe...They did it to the extent that in companies founded by non-Igbos, the moment you appoint an Igbo man among the directors, he will start giving his people undue recognition..It has happened in Nigerian Breweries, Guiness, Shell, etc...

Igbos in Taraba will not buy pure water made in the state..They prefer to buy those ones made in Anambra. If you ask them why, they will tell you that those ones made in Taraba aren't good for drinking...And the truth is that those Taraba pure water companies are established by Jukuns...Igbos don't patronise them but expect those people to buy clothes, shoes and other things from Igbo shops...I can go on and on..Igbos aren't hospitable; more Nigerians of diverse ethnicity are living in the North, South West and South South than the South East.

Igbos will be the ones to first accuse you of ethnicity even when they're guilty of it...They always play the victim and see the world through the prism of the Nigerian Civil War...Their worldview revolves around what happened during the time and they are quick to point accusing fingers at other tribes for the mistakes committed, despite the fact that Igbo leaders contributed to the mess.
I pray they should quickly have their country.. I am sick and tired of them..

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ayoemrys(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
kissGuys:
That is soo unprofessional of kunle.. I held him high over these.. So many celebrities especially males have been victims of impersonation

And its usually desperate women that fall victim all in their bid to become popular over night.. Or have something with a celeb

Kunle should know better...

Mike usually arrest/detain/jail his impersonators nau.. He even posts dem on his page and warn ppl to be careful.. Fredrick leonard also drags his impersonators too.. And caution desperate women who will fall victim to be careful.

So many of them!!..

This is wrong.. Tarnishing a colleague's image without reasonable proof is beef..

Come be mike

Like how much the women go give am nau??

Kunle is just being hateful and tribalistic
if he's not guilty he should sue him for defamation, no need for useless ranting
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kay25(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?

and when your biafra come let's see how you will manage it by the time yoruba sends u packing from lagos hope you won't all die finish like the days of the war...shioor I hate no igbo but if u are a bigot then u are worth not a penny to spend

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geoffez: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Really "what is wrong with that"?
Did you read the screenshot at all?

My brother ehhhh,the guy reply truly show who he is,that's the problem of Nigerians that led us to where we are today with this frog head in aso rock.
How can someone see the truth and and still be lying just because the person is from your tribe.Sense is not age but application of wisdom maturely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by loveth360(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:

Why would anyone hate Igbos, but you claim the following;

Yorubas hate Igbos.
Hausas hate Igbos.
Fulanis hate Igbos.
Urhobos hate Igbos.
Itshekiris hate Igbos.
Edos hate Igbos.
Ijaws hate Igbos.
Ibiobios hate Igbos.
Kanuris hate Igbos.
Tivs hate Igbos.
Junkuns hate Igbos.

Even

Ghanaians hate Igbos.
South African hate Igbos.
Chinesse hate Igbos.
Germans hate Igbos.
Americans hate Igbos.
Europeans hate Igbos.
Thailanders hate Igbos.
Malaysians hate Igbos.

And you won't beleive this;

Even Igbos hate Igbos.

Don't you think you shouuld have a World Igbo Congress and do a self reaasessment and re-evaluate your lives, ways and manners?
Yorubas wish is for everybody to hate Igbo like they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geoffez: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle bleeped up big time.Cant he find a way to address that with the guy or inquire from him first.Why posting such on his platform?,it's shows he's habouring brief against him and also if the tribal statement on a particular tribe Mike accused him is true.Which means the guy look calm but very dangerouse and lalastica where are u bcs english don finish

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
geosegun:

As goat, take stand in the Market, na so we de take price am. The Yorubas, are way, far ahead. They do not envy any tribe but rather being envied. The facts are there... We are leaders in our own right... Imagine a blessed race (Yoruba) that can single handedly determine the future of Africa's most populous nation. ~That tells you a lot about this great race. The Yorubas don't just shout, we walk the talk.

Can you say such about your Tribe? NO. That's tells you something and It is one of the reasons the Yorubas are being envied- FACT!

You sound like a pained loser already.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by MChaze25(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Stupid Kunle!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geoffez: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
loveth360:
Yorubas wish is for everybody to hate Igbo like they do.
Everybody hate Isreal but they are still the strongest nation.
HemHe mention of ijaw,ibibio, and some other southern nations!!
Says by who,I prefer to associate myself with Igbo than Yoruba,none of the southern state can ever align with Yoruba,even the Edo they're dragging,Edo have more hatred to yorubas than any other tribe.
So do your research before posting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by midolian(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kay25:

and when your biafra come let's see how you will manage it by the time yoruba sends u packing from lagos hope you won't all die finish like the days of the war...shioor I hate no igbo but if u are a bigot then u are worth not a penny to spend
bro, you are mentioning the wrong person
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Obamaofusa: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
sesan85:

Osu IPOB pig, none of your irrelevant, utterly worthless Osu IPOB film producers can lace Kunle Afolayan's boots. You think we're talking about your useless, mediocre Iweka Road Onitsha and Pound Road Aba Igbo-English movies. Izu Chukwu ko, Chukwu Okike Abiama ni. Drooling slowpoke!

Igbos have always been delusional. Only God knows why they are so deluded.
Biafra has the best army in Africa...Ojukwu grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kay25(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
midolian:
sowi den
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by loveth360(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
geoffez:

Everybody hate Isreal but they are still the strongest nation.
HemHe mention of ijaw,ibibio, and some other southern nations!!
Says by who,I prefer to associate myself with Igbo than Yoruba,none of the southern state can ever align with Yoruba,even the Edo they're dragging,Edo have more hatred to yorubas than any other tribe.
So do your research before posting.
That is why i said "Yoruba wish is for Others to hate Igbos like they hate Igbos"

For their myopic Minds,Everybody hate Igbos but love yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

It was proven that William Uchemba impersonated the United nations to run scams. We all know where he comes from .

Celebrities run scam as well.

An Igbo woman reported Mike to a Yoruba actor/director/producer because he sees the Yoruba actor as decent when compared to her tribesman.

Does that look like an Igbo woman to you? That's a South African name

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
baby124:

Who is Mike in the industry sef that it’s only his name they will be using to scam? There are many other actors who are better than him and richer. Like Richard Mofe Damijo and even Jim Iyke. But Na only him dem dey see use all the time. He’s obviously the one behind the scams. The guy is callous! Same guy that rejected his Albino child. If he can deny and reject his own child he can scam anybody. One day he will be caught red handed. Let him continue with his show of shame!

After they must have caught Afolayan and co same way Hushpuppy was caught

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

My argument came that way because you argued that Yorubas have inferiority complex.

I agree that Yorubas and Fulanis have superiority complex , are dominant and have Lorded over you for for half a century .

How can your master feel inferior to you?

Why attaching Yoruba to Fulani just to feel among? Flie thinking himself to be bird. And how has the Yorubas lorded over Igbo for century? I hope the Buhari victory of 2015 is not entering your head??

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Obamaofusa: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
OriOko88:

Lol. What meaningful contribution has Igbos made to Nigeria economy?? D economy capital is not in d east, d political capital of Nigeria is also not in d east, same as d entertainment and tourism capital arent in d east. So what re d contribution of igbos to Nigeria development over d years, except fraud, fake products, robbery, baby factory etc. So calm down and quit chest beating.

Don't mind the rat,jareh.
Why are South Africans,Ghana etc saying they do not want them in their countries anymore.
Igbos should do a deep soul search.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geosegun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

You sound like a pained loser already.

How? You are the irredeemable pained loser here - trying so hard to use reverse psychology would not work on someone like me.

If you are not the pained loser, I thought you should have refuted my claims with any reasonable evidence. But alas! you have none and you been nailed completely - you resulted to what weaklings do - personality attack and reverse psychology. Your tactics is not going to work here.

Hundreds of people will your balderdash and walk away - believe that was the truth. I do ignore such lies too, most times. but we do not refute your self deceit claims, once in a while? The reason is because of the gullible ones out there who would have swallowed your lies and probably not know that you are not speaking the truth.

I have refuted your claims, you have every right to refute mine if you have the gut. However, If you can not, then My theory stands that 'you are the one envying the Yoruba' - FACT!!!

Outline some scenarios and evidences and state the reason why you believed that the Yorubas are envying your tribe, if not then your tribe is the one envying the Yoruba race - FACTS!!!

* The floor is open*

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mike, another Mr Short Fuse!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Kunle makes world class movies effortlessly.

Mike is a glorified Asaba Nollywood actor.

Jeez you're calling those his Yoruba movies world class movies? Wetin Omonile no go see for owomida.

And pls never you place "effortlessly" in same sentence with that shallow brain kunle.

He's action just showed how an average Yoruba is, if you like send him to Harvard he'll still display their inbuilt character.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

The most significant contribution of the bold tribe to the Nigerian movie industry is Piracy. Criminals.

When you're done hating like your brother kunle. Kindly look for the nearest shop and get a sniper to end it.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
deji17:
There you go. Playing the ethnic card... Everybody hates Igbo. Once they cannot have their way with you, they resort to emotional blackmail. Cry baby..

I guess Kunle posted that out of love, right.
Typical Afonja, always looking for ways to pull down his fellow colleague

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.