Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89069 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tell them to be calming down, say na agbo me I wan sell

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by PlayerMeji: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by pretydiva(f): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
That was immature of Mike afod
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by kissGuys: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
That is soo unprofessional of kunle.. I held him high over these.. So many celebrities especially males have been victims of impersonation

And its usually desperate women that fall victim all in their bid to become popular over night.. Or have something with a celeb

Kunle should know better...

Mike usually arrest/detain/jail his impersonators nau.. He even posts dem on his page and warn ppl to be careful.. Fredrick leonard also drags his impersonators too.. And caution desperate women who will fall victim to be careful.

So many of them!!..

This is wrong.. Tarnishing a colleague's image without reasonable proof is beef..

Come be mike

Like how much the women go give am nau??

Kunle is just being hateful and tribalistic

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by epicmadam(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kin lo shele gan gan

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by leisuretym: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
what is wrong with that? where the guy mentioned Igbos?

Mike just want to play tribal card ni , sounded like mike is hiding something or else? wetin kunle talk to warrant fight here?

23 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OdefaGirl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
They are also here on Nairaland....tribal warlords. Planting seeds of hatred in people's hearts.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OdefaGirl(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
leisuretym:

Read again

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by realstars: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just Imagine My Data.!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by classicfrank4u(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
leisuretym:
Really "what is wrong with that"?
Did you read the screenshot at all?

14 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Lighthammer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

Must you play the tribal card?it is appaling

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Adedotguy: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by barragan: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why should a fight between two people quickly be related to tribe. There is a subconscious problem with some people of the Igbo extraction. Two people from any tribe or color can have disagreement stop pegging it to your tribe or race. It's not right.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:
Some Yorubas and their hate for Igbos

while most Igbos hate Yorubas.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
They are the equivalent of black Americans in Nigeria. Always chest beating and playing the Race tribal card.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by gbolswag(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
your business both of u
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by asatemple(f): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is rather degrading

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Wrap it and smoke it ..thank me later

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Flairoqy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was confused when I saw MIKE EZURUONYE to MIKE AFOD, and in the picture I saw kunle afolayan, I had to google mike afod because I have never been this confused angry
You've corrected it OP.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ERockson: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbo will always bring ethnic into anything

12 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by lonelydora: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle Afolanya has always been a tribalistic person. Infact, El-Rufai and Buhari are better than him when it comes to tribalism.

Kunle has more dirts on him than Mike.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Oizee(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm, wetin kukuma concern me for d matter, one thing I know for sure is that, one of dem must surely regret their statement.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by SmartPolician: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Someone should tell Mike to settle the issues he has with someone

He shouldn't drag an entire tribe into their madness

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by kikelomojessy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
He shouldn't have posted it if he knows it's non of his business.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Villagemeat: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
ERockson:
Igbo will always bring ethnic into anything
Just shut and go look for Sunday free rice please

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by kukoyi17226: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
your businesses both of u
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Bluffly: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Obviously, they have no personals, so he couldn't have called him but he should have left it out of his page to avoid entaglement which he now has at hand.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Unified07: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.
Thank the most high we are grateful �

15 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Musicians love to beef, movie actors are following suit now... Nice one one
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Broda Kunle messed up and Oga Mike brought a gun to a knife fight.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by dex4sure: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na who bellefull dey get streagnth to quarrel
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!
[/s]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.