Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp (2998 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
2 days ago I came across a thread on fp about Neo washing his babe (Vee's) Pant. 99% of the male folks on that thread called him a simp and all sorts.
Neo isn't a simp, I'll tell y'all why.

A simp is any man who foolishly overvalues a woman and puts her on a pedestal.

Washing your lady's pants/clothes doesn't make you a simp. Women cook and wash boxers/clothes for their men and it seems cool to these men but it's wrong for a man to do the same for his lady?
If you can't help your partner with stuff you need to re-evaluate that relationship.

A man cooks or washes stuff for his wife and Nigerian male folks will call him a simp but it's not bad when a woman does the same for a man? Or are y'all trying to say women who do such stuffs for their men overvalued those men?

It's quite sad that Nigerians always abuse any new word they're introduced to, same way y'all abused the words "feminist, misogynist and misandrist". And now it's time to abuse the word "simp".

After calling Neo a simp for washing his babe's Pant you'll log off social media and tell your lady to wash your boxers for you, seems smart to you huh?

It seems the word "hypocrisy" was specifically created for Nigerians especially the male folks.

I know one bumpkin would call me a simp after reading this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lordko I love your reply on that thread.

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
thank God i can do my own stuff myself..cooking or what have you.dont need a woman to be washing my boxers or stuffs for me

5 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
The fvck
Niggar!!
A simp is a simp!
Either you wash pants or clothes!
If you will wash a lady's pant, then your a simp in the making.
My guy hustle o! so you nor go wash one girl pants all in the name of love.
Thunder strike love!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggar!!

A simp is a simp!

Thunder strike love!!

I believe you don't know the meaning of the word. Hustle oh so that you won't be calling people simp because they treat their women right.

6 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by chybuzky(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elder0001:

I believe you don't know the meaning of the word. Hustle oh so that you won't be calling people simp because they treat their women right.

Oga is Vee his woman abi house friend
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elder0001:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

Happy Simping niggarr!!

I wish you all the best in washing your girls panties.

Is you dumb niggarr!

Oh I forgot simping is in your DNA, your father did the same, pussy ass niggarr!!

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

Happy Simping niggarr!!

Is you dumb niggarr!

Oh I forgot simping is in your DNA, your father did the same, pussy ass niggarr!!

Lol. But your lady can wash your clothes/boxers?

5 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elder0001:

Lol. But your lady can wash your clothes/boxers?
I'm done exchanging words with you, lest I turn to a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
lefulefu:
thank God i can do my own stuff myself..cooking or what have you.dont need a woman to be washing my boxers or stuffs for me
i can swear that you will wash pants
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

Happy Simping niggarr!!

Is you dumb niggarr!

be forming "oh nigga oh nigga" up and down,its your type that knows how to wash pants pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I'm done exchanging words with you, lest I turn to a simp.
simpest of all simps bragging online,you will wash pants and iron them sef
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
be forming "oh nigga oh nigga" up and down,its your type that knows how to wash pants pass.

Yo bit*h!!

You don't know shit about me.

So ama tell you to STFU!!

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Yo bit*h!!

You don't know shit about me.

So ama tell you to STFU!!
you dog,i can swear that you will wash pants and iron them

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
simpest of all simps bragging online,you will wash pants and iron them sef

The fvck

bit*h!!

Go suck a dick!!

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
you dog,i can swear that you will wash pants and iron them

Yo bitch!

Now, who's the dog here?

fvck off!
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Konkonbiloo: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't like people washing my clothes talk less of my boxers. Make everybody carry thier cross. Make you de your de make i de my de. Nobody washing anybody clothes.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Theslumflower: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think it's a thing of choice. Personally, I wouldn't wash yours so I will never expect you to wash mine.

Neo probably doesn't have an issue doing it. So why the noise

Funny enough if you see what these self acclaimed "alpha men" do in private for women, u go mad grin

Live let others live. It's not that deep.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Yo bitch!

Now, who's the dog here?

fvck off!

yen yen yen,go and wash pants,you are very good at it, stop forming online redpill
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
No responsible woman that respects her husband will allow him do it

Modified* I do not blame any f moniker that quotes me, women and truth are like day and night. For the males who try to make themselves relevant by attacking what I wrote, you boys are drowned in your society-induced-stupidity. I see no need to reply your mentions. I only pray that you will one day become a happy/proud pant-washing-husband.

Elder0001:
2 days ago I came across a thread on fp about Neo washing his babe (Vee's) Pant. 99% of the male folks on that thread called him a simp and all sorts.

Washing your lady's pants/clothes doesn't make you a simp. Women cook and wash boxers/clothes for their men and it seems cool to these men but it's wrong for a man to do the same for his lady?
If you can't help your partner with stuff you need to re-evaluate that relationship.

A man cooks or washes stuff for his wife and Nigerian male folks will call him a simp but it's not bad when a woman does the same for a man? Or are y'all trying to say women who do such stuffs for their men overvalued those men?

It's quite sad that Nigerians always abuse any new word they're introduced to, same way y'all abused the words "feminist, misogynist and misandrist". And now it's time to abuse the word "simp".

After calling Neo a simp for washing his babe's Pant you'll log off social media and tell your lady to wash your boxers for you, seems smart to you huh?

It seems the word "hypocrisy" was specifically created for Nigerians especially the male folks.

4 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Denreledave,come tell your fellow men how you wash pants and iron them for your girlfriend
PUNAengineOIL:

another pant washer spotted
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AstroG: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking for your girl is not simping though it depends on the attitude and your mood at dah moment but you see washing of female undies,it a turn off for me.

How Can a full grown and responsible man bend down and start washing female undies,f I see my friend doing that,walahai I won't hesitate in slapping the hell out of him

What dah fvck undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
yen yen yen,go and wash pants,you are very good at it, stop forming online redpill

Yo bitch!

I know you're good at sucking dicks!

I'd pay you to come suck my dick, bitch!

Strumpet!!

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by ifejobi84754: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
:No responsibility person that respects her wife will allow him do itanother hoot dishwasher spotted
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by JohnOkolo: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elder0001:

Oga do what's best for you.

If you like Wash her mother's pants join hers.

But the problem is which of the Pants do you mean Panties (G-string,) or Pants Trousers cause they are all Pants.

If it's the G-string own that guy washed he acted just as he was wired to do. Can't blame him but I may not act the same way he did.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by JohnOkolo: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elder0001:

Oga treating a Woman right is not the same as washing her pants.

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
i can swear that you will wash pants
wash pant ke.she no get her own hands cheesy?
women who do such to their men do it to humiliate the men
Anita Joseph wey announce that her husband washes her pant is married to a boy( he is not even up to 30 sef) she is much more older than and she is bread winner in her house.Remember she has had bitter experiences with men in the past.I believe this her stunt of announing in the public that her husband washes her pants and undies is a form of revenge of what men did to her in the past.Na her own way to humiliate her husband and show him who is in charge and the man has no choice since he depends on her grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by gunners160(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggar!!

A simp is a simp!

Thunder strike love!!
I agree with the Op. a lot of guys using this words on NL don't even one the meaning and they do worst. A Simp does not know when to cut his losses. they guy no b simp one bit and abeg it is not about hustle oo. D guy might even be richer than you

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by gunners160(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Are you for real? What has respect gat to do with washing undies? Yes, I know it boils down to individual differences but this is not as if he does it every time or takes orders from her. So you sabi lick woman plate which is not disrespectful to u but just to jokingly help your woman wash undies na issue? abeg let's stop this hypocrisy.
the only reason I wont wash my wife undies is when she sees it as a right or feels I have to do it. Na 21st century we dey jor, let's stop this initial gragra
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by JohnOkolo: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
another pant washer spotted

That's the truth except she is not in the position to wash her clothes, maybe cause of illnesses or Injuries.

But they are so little, so why are they so hard to wash.

It's not a crime to live a free life and do what's best for you.

If you date an open minded and loving person, you will see past your Self-centered and Greed life. But be careful as a Man and always draw the line cause Ladies are born Stupid and they will adapt to all situations, this Vee make dey give Someone pants to wash, go see another Guy and She will take all the bullshit and do all the Chores no questions.

So it's just how you want your relationship to be, and the kind of partner you have if the person understands Selflessness, and Love.

Cause nothing is more annoying when you see the person who you show so much care for and love for is Greedy, Manipulative, Selfish and Self-centered, she will never see the Love in what you do cause she deserves less Love.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

u talking of women who allow their husbands to wash their pants..what of women who snap a picture of their husbands washing their pant and upload on facebook and instagram grin..wetin u refer to such women since u say the ones who just allow husby to wash pant are not responsible grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer / “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out / Elephant Was Caught On Camera Smashing Slay Queen Yansh Video/photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.