Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (3101 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am here to say I am tripping for hantas. No 1 mystery lady on this platform. wink

It would be Great to have a virtual date if a physical one isn't possible.

I am a businessman. I deal majorly in the export of onions. smiley smiley

Mynd44
Lalastica

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

It would be Great to have a virtual date if a physical one isn't possible.

I am a businessman. I deal majorly in the export of onions. smiley smiley

Hahahahahaa. People dey Nairaland sha! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Think about it, I have like 10 trailer loads heading to the port now. Once it clears, everywhere stew. �.

But jokes apart, your guy dey lucky. Just let him know that we are many on the queue just incase him start to Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Think about it, I have like 10 trailer loads heading to the port now. Once it clears, everywhere stew. �.

But jokes apart, your guy dey lucky. Just let him know that we are many on the queue just incase him start to Bleep up.

I wrote fu+k, nairaland changed it to bleep. Well, message passed.
Re: Thread closed by fati2001(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
congrats.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

We go use the money buy bone straight and iPhone be that. Na this kind thing I dey like read cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

We go use the money buy bone straight and iPhone be that. Na this kind thing I dey like read cheesy cheesy

Sure na, wetin be bone straight kwanu, iphone 12 pro max do n even fall. I just made one order for myself. if for say i don't Sabi you since. I for order your own join. Ewotago.

Amam e di sharp.
Re: Thread closed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
....Congratulations queen Poco.
Re: Thread closed by Tozic: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:
congrats.
Hey! if you don't mind which part of the N.E are you from? Just checked ur profile.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Thread closed by Agricaddict(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't be surprised to find out she is worwor, maybe that's why she's misery, afraid her worworness might be exposed, just saying though. Don't come to us to narate how a gal you been dying for turned out to be as worwor as baboon

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Agricaddict:
Don't be surprised to find out she is worwor, maybe that's why she's misery, afraid her worworness might be exposed, just saying though. Don't come to us to narate how a gal you been dying for turned out to be as worwor as baboon

I doubt but beauty lies in the hands of the beholder. She is my spec.

Let's make this date happen. Cheers smiley.
Re: Thread closed by Kobicove(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Agricaddict:

Don't be such a killjoy cheesy
Re: Thread closed by lende: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
What a funny rite up
Re: Thread closed by BabbanBura(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Guy of all the fresh babes wey full efrywhere na this Rude, Premium Evening Newspaper, Vile Woman u dey trip for? Redpillars come save a simpened brother abeg!!

11 Likes

Re: Thread closed by crackhaus: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
E go too bad if after all this your lyrics, you nor still see pucci or even ordinary kiss to use feel alright...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread closed by lende: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Nne they say u are bitter,is it true?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
crackhaus:
E go too bad if after all this your lyrics, you nor still see pucci or even ordinary kiss to use feel alright...

Lol, I doubt we go fit meet. We dey miles apart. That is why I said even a virtual date. Pussy no be problem. grin.
Re: Thread closed by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Lol, I doubt we go fit meet. We dey miles apart. That is why I said even a virtual date. Pussy no be problem. grin.
Issoraite cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy of all the fresh babes wey full efrywhere na this Rude, Premium Evening Newspaper, Vile Woman u dey trip for? Redpillars come save a simpened brother abeg!!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

She is being real and you know what they say 'the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know'

pocohantas, you are no devil just passing a message grin.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

She is being real and you know what they say 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know' pocohantas, you are no devil just passing a message grin.

I totally understand. Nothing spoil at all. Even the devil is not as bad as we make it out to be.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Don't be such a killjoy cheesy

Thanks bro. Make him no cut my ticket. smiley
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I totally understand. Nothing spoil at all. Even the devil is not as bad as we make it out to be.cheesy

Let us not argue this one. The devil is meant to be the standard of bad but I guess people are out doing the master himself these days. kiss
Re: Thread closed by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Let us not argue this one. The devil is meant to be the standard of bad but I guess people are out doing the master himself these days. kiss

Na humans dey complicate this world. The devil is totally innocent and clueless of these happenings. smiley smiley
Re: Thread closed by Godada(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Na humans dey complicate this world. The devil is totally innocent and clueless of these happenings. smiley smiley

You are definitely the Devil's advocate
Re: Thread closed by Keketu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

hi please pm me thanks
Re: Thread closed by Keketu(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
undecided
Chumachu:

hi please don't message her again thanks undecided
Re: Thread closed by SILENTandSMART2: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
You're eleribuu OP,

Haha , so you created a thread because of a pussy,

You mad or what?

You dis eleribuu OP you stupid ,

Eleribuu man,

You're a crazy man angry

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Plut01: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Agricaddict:

Lol She is everything else but not ugly.
Have Seen her real pictures.

Re: Thread closed by Albertone(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You're eleribuu OP,

Haha , so you created a thread because of a pussy,

You mad or what?

You dis eleribuu OP you stupid ,

Eleribuu man,

You're a crazy man angry
Ontop woman

People find it difficult to understand that online personality differs from offline personality.She might not be whom you thought her to be offline!@OP

PS:I like her online personality because she is very playful and rarely takes things too seriously.
Re: Thread closed by Albertone(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tozic:

Hey!
if you don't mind which part of the N.E are you from? Just checked ur profile.

She is from Borno state and stays in Maiduguri.

Don't ask how I know.
Re: Thread closed by SILENTandSMART2: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Albertone:

Ontop woman

People find it difficult to understand that online personality differs from offline personality.She might not be whom you thought her to be offline!@OP

PS:I like her online personality because she is very playful and rarely takes things too seriously.

Lol aswear i never see her comment before,

Oboy try to dey understand things i was referring to the OP not the girl at all wink

That OP is eleribuu original wink

If i may ask what's her online personality? , I don't know her self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / But Why Do Black Women Hare Watchin Blue Film In 2022 / "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.