Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Help Me With An Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me With An Advice! (445 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With An Advice! by Penocruize: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
I'm An Undergraduate And I Recently Obtaind A Court Affidavit Of Change Of Name And Also Planning To Publish It On One Of The National Press Company. The Question Is, If I Presented It To My University, Can They Change My Name In The Database To The New Name So As To Graduate With The New Name On My Bsc? And Pls How Much Does It Cost To Publish One's Name On Any Of The National Daily?

(1) (Reply)

Makadex Auto Md Sets To Tie Knot With Hearthrob Rukayat Olaitan / Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.