Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch (5128 Views)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Eagleboney(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Crabs,clams and other hard bodied sea animals be very afraid, your shell can't save you.

The mantis shrimp ( or stomatopod) is a small agressive marine crustacean that inhabits tropical and subtropical Waters of the Indian and Pacific oceans,they are beautiful and vibrant in colour,they grow no more than 18 cm ( 7 inches) long and weighs as heavy as a basketball, but it is a very agressive, territorial creature, beneah their limbs is a pair of lethal club like front legs or" dactyls"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Eagleboney(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
If threatened,the mantis shrimp,can whip out these appendages at sppeeds of 23m/ sec( 75 ft/ sec) that's 50 times faster than the blink of an eye

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Eagleboney(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Or about the same a the trajectory of a 22 Calibre bullet,and with a force some 100 times it's weight, making it the strongest self powered strike by an animal,so powerful that even the shock wave could kill it's pretty,( sometimes even if it misses altogether)

1 Like

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Eagleboney(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
More

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by LordIsaac(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin... Theory of relativity comes to mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Birdeyeview: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Errm oga OP
next time try to crop out the picture to reasonable size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by ikeno(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
how is able to achieve such powerful punch without cracking is limps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by cassidy1996(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
small but big punch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by 2dillu2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
It looks innocent and beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by shaggy007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looks highly poisonous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Eagleboney(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
ikeno:
how is able to achieve such powerful punch without cracking is limps
beneath their thick outer " impact region"at the front is a composite of chittin fibres that also make up the majority of it's shell
Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by MickzyDonald: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
seen it fighting kung fu in this animal channel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by ikeno(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
what a remarkable creature.small but mighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by daveP(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looks like Sebastian of Lil Mermaid, that sang Unda da Sea, or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Madibah(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Something wey I go throw for mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Auladimeji(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
If the thing misbehave, I go use wood break e head...I no get time for rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Viserion: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
I guess op just watched project power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by mytime24(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
u mean d type of mike Tyson punch cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by tobechi74: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one no strong pass bush meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Vyzz: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
The animal power of that guy in project power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Calabar1stSon: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Before I even opened the thread I already knew it would be Mantis Shrimp! Too much NaGeo Wild

Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by Pimpstar: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
geez
Re: This Small Animal,has The Fastest And Most Powerful Punch by egopersonified(f): 5:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Before I even opened the thread I already knew it would be Mantis Shrimp! Too much NaGeo Wild

saw this on natgeo too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Educational Change So Important Right Now? / Urgent: I Need Contact Address Of Lasu Not E-mail Address / How Humans Evolved After The Asteroid Hit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.