Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) (71485 Views)

The Moment Laycon Met With Davido And Mayorkun After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
My Focus now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by okerekeikpo: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
My car ac no dey cool again i dey vex like this
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon the highly favoured child, grace of God abound on him

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Denique(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Laycon with his loyal fans.

Davido can’t contain his joy meeting his mentor Laycon.
Why are you like this? grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Millimann:
I'm sure it was Dorathy's hug that made Davido to sit down immediately
gringrin GBOLA Tinz
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
There are levelz to fame.

Just be loyal and humble to those who are bigger, you'll join them to that level soon.

Grace found Laycon.

Star boi cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:

Just be loyal and humble to those who are bigger, you'll join them to that level soon.

Grace found Laycon.

1 bottle of trophy
2 wrap of Loud for u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Teejay13(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Loyalty pays, keep been humble bro.

I begin to like the dude after going through his biography.

Laycon is a destined child!.

Please guys, for laptop and accessories kindly contact me via the number in my signature.�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
of lay lay lay
his name appeared on all today's newspapers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mexyz:
what money and game are you talking about? If there's anyone to help him move forward in his musical career, it's Davido.

Leave that babe...she’s saying Laycon should not to move with those that can help his musical career and make more money....
. how much does Laycon have in cash that Davido wants to collect... 30million plus the extra change he made from the house games... everything is not up to 40million....
It can’t even buy Davido’s wrist watch......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
DennisEche:
DAVIDO NA MAN U BE, A CHEERFUL GIVER NO BE LIKE THAT AKA GUM WIZZY WEY NO EVEN DE SEND HIM SON

As young as Whizzy you mean he doesn't send his own blood and flesh (son)? That is rough play
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:

Grace found Laycon.
Thats the word. Grace found him.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
uc4uandc:
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30B gang lifestyle, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n fame. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson car with pride, n focus on your career. Remember you humble beginning is what brought you this far. Don't go and be doing competition.
Good luck.....

His money and fame......do u realize you are talking about Davido...?? How much does Laycon have ...30million in cash plus some extra change he made from the house games.... everything cannot buy Davido’s watch....
These are the people that can help his music and make more money....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by mattmogan88: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by curvilicious: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
agbero with smelling mouth to the world

Na wa 4 u o
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by curvilicious: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>If you know you're part of this 60% come here make we take selfie cool

Where the camera? Awa fierce
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by curvilicious: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
uc4uandc:
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30B gang lifestyle, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n fame. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson car with pride, n focus on your career. Remember you humble beginning is what brought you this far. Don't go and be doing competition.
Good luck.....

Looooooool! How much does Laycon have? Abeg let him mingle o so he can get better deals
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by curvilicious: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido signed him to his label and gave him N20m. Congrats

Stop joking now.
Is this for real?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by edoairways: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Mentee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me grin

Asin eh,sense don finish for hin head grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Rocboy112 post=94400299]Are you sure you are okay ?[/quote

Lolzzzzzzzzz hin reach to ask]
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by darlenese(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
At least He doesn't need kid ways anymore

Kid waya is really a kid . Acting like he is their ticket to fame , shior

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=osamz007 post=94400374]THIS WEEK NA LAYCON WEEK

IF HIM SLEEP, EAT, RUN, LAUGH, CRY, JUMP E GO REACH NAIRALAND F.P[/quote

Yes o nah hin turn]
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by kingthreat(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
JaneYave:
When music icons meet,good collaborations emerge.Your musical career will blow soon.

Yeah yeah but the songs have to be good first.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
of all artiste
na my boy FireboyDML get Sense..

E pay me make them dey love me from afar..
e pay me o.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by imagrg(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Success is always celebrated
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Success has family..... aswear
God please.....help me too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by dopedealer(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
D dude was so happy...to meet davido

D guy came on stage to promote his music but greatness and wealth found him

But d guy dey home wit close to 100m cash, house for lekki, one year supply of indomie, 1 yr peppi supply, detergent, other goodies from nigerian ppl...his generation can never lack again if d money is used *approximately*

Guy, make we jus pray say God no go shame us...

^ approximate to what grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.