Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) (71483 Views)

The Moment Laycon Met With Davido And Mayorkun After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Laycon with his loyal fans.
Davido can’t contain his joy meeting his mentor Laycon.

Something is obviously wrong here
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me grin
Lol
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Hitwe99: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

If I throw you slap
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by bluefilm: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>If you know you're part of this 60% come here make we take selfie cool

Well sha, Neo don once again prove say Warri no dey carry last. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Dove1998(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Of layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycon

Hey , how do you feel making up to 450k before December?.
Check my signature I go something for you
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Lankybaby(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
But where is Efe?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
dopedealer:

^ approximate to what grin

Sorry for d English dear...if it is used well bro
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by KennedyOkpara(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Davido would soon colonize laycon. Good for both... Davido is the Thomas Edison of Nigerian music...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by francis5051: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Farrtfact:
I am Igbo,but I must confess Yoruba guys are talented especially in music.I have always wanted to learn Yoruba,I hope I will one day

by the way if you are willing to earn money online by doing doing task check my
signature. you can earn up to 450k within a month if you can work
really hard.it is 200% legit
bro drop ur email, telegram username or Whatsapp
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by dopedealer(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Sorry for d English dear...if it is used well bro

Used Appropriately.. u welcome dear !
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by benzene00: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
uc4uandc:
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30B gang lifestyle, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n fame. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson car with pride, n focus on your career. Remember you humble beginning is what brought you this far. Don't go and be doing competition.
Good luck.....

Awon adviser, will you shut up

Ndi ara,
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by stephcat: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

What is this one saying
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>If you know you're part of this 60% come here make we take selfie cool
grin

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Brayymo: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Your head need greasing o!�
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sabicleaners:
I see this Laycon guy going places unlike Efe.

Ee he! they don start
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lankybaby:
But where is Efe?
Still trying to blow!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Mad man grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Onyeka90210(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is nice

I sell beats headphones by the way https:///2348034634239

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

do you really know the meaning of mentor?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Farrtfact:
I am Igbo,but I must confess Yoruba guys are talented especially in music.I have always wanted to learn Yoruba,I hope I will one day

Just what exactly do you mean by TASK? DM me.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by okerekeikpo: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Sorry about that, did u use a car diffuser oil in your car?
which one is car diffuser oil again
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Its 30m cash, didnt u see it on The wall when Laycon won?

Every other Thing makes it 85m, its not 85m in cash thats total of all he got as the winner.

Digitalstarlite:
D dude was so happy...to meet davido

D guy came on stage to promote his music but greatness and wealth found him

But d guy dey home wit close to 100m cash, house for lekki, one year supply of indomie, 1 yr peppi supply, detergent, other goodies from nigerian ppl...his generation can never lack again if d money is used well....

Guy, make we jus pray say God no go shame us...

Yesterday night was indeed a world cup finals...d massive shout in my yard for laycon was mad...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
Its 30m cash, didnt u see it on The wall when Laycon won?

Every other Thing makes it 85m, its not 85m in cash thats total of all he got as the winner.
Sit down dear dey deceive urself with rubbish blog u reading

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Which blog did u Watch it?

Was Laycon sitting next to Dorathy?

Before they were evicted, didnt Biggie Call Nengi The HoH to The diary room?

Lastly before they called Winner, wasnt Laycon praying and later jumped at the back of Ebuka?

Before i thought it was 85m cash but that i saw on The wall of BBN Winner won 30m cash.

Google it na, everything is 85m excluding Money won during task, am very meticulous, i dont start to Say something am not Sure.

[quote author=Digitalstarlite post=94407122][/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by tfash96(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Farrtfact:

you have said it well.. We're really blessed musically.. You'll surely understand any language you want to learn all it matters is DEDICATION
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by richie240: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
D dude was so happy...to meet davido

D guy came on stage to promote his music but greatness and wealth found him

But d guy dey home wit close to 100m cash, house for lekki, one year supply of indomie, 1 yr peppi supply, detergent, other goodies from nigerian ppl...his generation can never lack again if d money is used well....

Guy, make we jus pray say God no go shame us...

Yesterday night was indeed a world cup finals...d massive shout in my yard for laycon was mad...
The 'house' part, is it 'rent for a couple of years' or 'he will be given d house 100%'?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
richie240:

The 'house' part, is it 'rent for a couple of years' or 'he will be given d house 100%'?

Me don't no...am not in dere agreement ooo...but I guess is 100% bro cos dey never pursue Mercy of last year from her house in lekki

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Earnonline7: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.