Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) (71517 Views)

The Moment Laycon Met With Davido And Mayorkun After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by YasirAsiwaju: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
uc4uandc:
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30B gang lifestyle, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n fame. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson car with pride, n focus on your career. Remember you humble beginning is what brought you this far. Don't go and be doing competition.
Good luck.....
And how would this message get to him or he is a member
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by hkidola00(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
of all artiste

na my boy FireboyDML get Sense..

E pay me make them dey love me from afar..

e pay me o.
fireboy,i swear I love d guy's music, vibration, jealous, scatter.... can't stop listening to dem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by OMOBANJO: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
0KNM:
Who is Laycon?
He his a God in a human body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Dbeautifulme(f): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Up Icons!!!!!

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have told u this many times before and now I repeat it with tears; there are many whose lives make them enemies of Christ's death on the cross. They are going to end up in HELL, because their god is their bodily desires. They are proud of what they shud be ASHAMED of and they think only of things that belong to this world. Phillipians 3:18-19
If u have ears, listen.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by RuggedSniper: 5:28am On Sep 29, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Big Brother Naija winner Laycon reaction when he met Davido.

The BBNaija winner, Laycon screamed when he met Davido. He then show respect by greeting him well.

Laycon together with Davido and Mayorkun , Davido jokingly said to Laycon "You gonna send me some money".

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xZV0fjMsEg
grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me grin
ha kilode
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by FrankBass281(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
francis5051:
bro drop ur email, telegram username or Whatsapp
0kay
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by FrankBass281(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
placeofallure:

Just what exactly do you mean by TASK? DM me.
okay
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by FrankBass281(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=francis5051 post=94403489] bro drop ur email, telegram username or Whatsapp[/quote/]
okay
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
FrankBass281:

0 nine zero 4 five 2 one 30 six two.the mods banned my acc

I see. What did you do to the mods now? Ok, I'll get in touch.

You'd better be real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.