Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] (1198 Views)

+18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] / Name One Thing From This Picture And Win 2k Card (picture) / Ha Ha!, Here Comes My SMAN Id Card (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture]

I have written the book below, but I want to re-tell the story from another angle since I started following BBNaija late.

Anyone who can write a detailed and comprehensive story of how Laycon fell in love with Erica and what happened among 3 of them: Laycon, Erica, and Kiddwaya with Ozo/Nengi's love story and how it ended and finally Neo and Vee's love story, will get 5k cash and 5k card. A total of 10k.

Make sure the story is a minimum of 15k words and proper spelling.

Who can do this? Tell a detailed story of how it went down and get paid.

Who is game?

Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Didn't you follow the show? @Froshloaded.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Kalatium(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
The amount is too small

1 Like

Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Froshloaded: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
I followed it.

iLegendd:
Didn't you follow the show? @Froshloaded.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by XXXXTENTACION: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
The amount is too small joor undecided
how would you spend hours to write a book only to get paid peanuts
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I know the game your trying to play, but as a real niggarr, I nor go cast am!

7 Likes

Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha, no game. I just want someone who will write a detailed story of everything from his or her angle about those people I listed above. I'll still alter the content to include other things. So, no game but transaction.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Cynthiach12: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
You want to buy someone's book for 10k and make hundreds of thousands reselling it as the owner.

Nigerians and exploitation.

You only did the back cover. No book/story yet. You want to get the content with 10k

Haba sad

6 Likes

Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
You think so? No need to argue.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by DkJay: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Cynthiach12:
You want to buy someone's book for 10k and make hundreds of thousands reselling it as the owner.

You only did the back cover. No book/story yet. You want to get the content with 10k

Haba sad

Cynthiach12

Date registered: 29th September, 2020
Time spent online: 22 minutes
Number of posts : 1

Hmm.

Well, I don't know if you understand the writing world, but let me summarize it this way: when you get paid for a piece of writing, you sign over the intellectual property rights to the write-up.

People write for others because they don't know how to monetize their own work by themselves, or are not interested in the stress involved. If the opportunity is so damn lucrative, why don't the prospective writer create the book and make the "hundreds of thousands" by himself?

Don't be so quick to judge. How about multinationals that employ creative writers to write for them, and they make potential millions from those writeups? Company is happy, writer is happy. You can't blame the company because they have the wherewithal to reach a wider range of people and make a writeup sell. The company is compensated for their effort, as well as the writer.

I have a feeling this is just a waste of effort, though, because of the profile of the commenter. The account smells like that of an online troll, created less than an hour ago. Well, appearances could be deceiving but I am willing to bet otherwise.

Goodluck and take care

1 Like

Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2020
DkJay, ignore the Cynthia in the name — the person is a man.

Even before you mentioned the date it was registered, I had already checked it and knew it was a man pretending to be a woman and all he wants to the push people away from taking the offer or trying to make me increase it so he can use his main moniker to apply.

I understand the game of like so well to the point I don't like playing it because it becoming boring. When people play it around me, I just laugh and ignore.

I knew Cynthia's next action was to start arguing with me just to prove the price was low, but I smartly said, "No need to argue."

Before I reply most people on Nairaland, I like checking the date their account was registered or the last 3 comments they made to see if the person is toxic or not so I can ignore.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
ILegendd, share me glo 500 naira na.

DkJay, truth for the... food for thought.

You are right, everyone is happy.

If I see a publisher now, I will drop self-publishing for some of my big ideas.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cynthiach12:

Haba sad
grin
Cynthiach12:

Haba sad
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by GreatMage: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Interesting offer... smiley

10k for a whole lot of knowledge that can be channeled to make much more...

Only someone hungry will bite this bone cool

Any Wuxia novel reader or Webnovel lover here?
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okay. I can do that during my spare time on Saturday. wink

How do I get started?
Ilegendd
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
Okay. I can do that during my spare time on Saturday. wink

How do I get started?
Ilegendd

Sadly, someone has taken it.
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, someone has taken it.

Ok. No problems wink
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Do This and Get 5k + 5k Recharge Card [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Ilegendd u have teaches us how to monitize every effort .... I hope u can see people telling u to increase the price just because u insert that 'money making mentality' in them .....

If u can't get what i wrote, then 1k recharge card for me.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Over React? / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart Because I Want To Follow My Dreams-pls Advise / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.