Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant (707 Views)

White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant by Handsome777(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Nigerian singer Rema went on a Twitter rant where he dropped strong words for different people, including his fans, haters, the government and fellow industry people.

In a 24 series of tweets Rema released on Monday, he poured out his mind about different issues.

But the tweets made some people compare him to American rapper Kanye West who loves going on this kind of ranting.

The messages are very long and indirect, making it hard to decode who exactly Rema referred to.

However, there is no doubts that Remains referred to these 5 persons in the Twitter rant.

1. The girl who underrated him before the fame

It's like Rema has had his own fair share of rejection and heartbreak early in life.

The singer told the girl who underrated and rejected him before the fame came that he is reaping the benefits of the pain she caused him.

"To the girl who rejected me before this fame, I'm eating the royalties off this pain," he wrote.

2. His first sound engineer

Rema tweeted that before success came his way, his first sound engineer abandoned him because he couldn't pay the guy at that time. But Ozedikus came through for him.

He wrote, "Ozedikus took risks for me, he was under a management with guidelines. He sneaked beats to me.... so I could record when my first engineer left me because we couldn't pay him at the time. All the beats Ozedikus sneaked are now HITS"

3. Nigeria government

Rema also dropped word for the Nigerian government. He spoke on the new police law government just sign which has caused serious concerns in the country. 

The new law allows police officers to search and arrest anybody they suspect of stealing without warrant.

"I bet y'all don't know that the Nigerian government signed a new Law enabling the police to arrest and search your phones without warrant. THE TWITTER TRENDS ARE NOT ENOUGH, MY GENERATION WAKE UP!!" Rema wrote.

Read about the 4th, 5th, and 6th people Rema dissed in his Twitter rant below...
https://candiidonline.com/2020/09/28/six-people-rema-dissed-in-his-twitter-rant/

Re: Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant by omoiyamayor(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2020
I feel joy listening to true heart speaking, let this Generation of us speak out when you see any wrong doing,be if from your elder,political leader or religion leader, we are not created for pain.
Re: Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant by Handsome777(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I feel joy listening to true heart speaking, let this Generation of us speak out when you see any wrong doing,be if from your elder,political leader or religion leader, we are not created for pain.
Confirm
Re: Six People Rema Dissed In His Twitter Rant by Handsome777(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Handsome777:
Confirm
No one knows....

(1) (Reply)

Davidos, Wizkid And Burna Boy Cars Collection � / Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � / Happy Birthday To Tall And Talented Nollywood Actress Adaeze Luke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.