Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (19021 Views)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by majamaja: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2008
SmutnyRoby:

Well, I too googled this subject because I am confronted with being in love with someone who says that they too love me. However, she has revealed her "Love" for a previous boyfriend she was involved with more than 6 months ago. Their relationship ended abruptly, and now he's back on the scene. She says she loves me, but needs to see him to "decide." She says she wants to continue our relationship, and she does not want to loose me because she "Loves" me. In my mind, it is not possible that she is really in love with me, because if she were, he would simply be obliterated from her mind. Perhaps she needs closure with him, but the whole thing is really making me crazy and I feel very terrible inside. I don't know how to handle this, because I really want to persue a relationship with her, but I can't share her. Do I let her go and hope that she picks me in the end? Any advice from you guys/gals? embarassed
yeah,i've felt what the girl feels,she truly does love you but needs time to make sure you are the right one topick since her boyfriend has equally been nice to her.don't pressure her for sex though
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by tngtech(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2008
i think it's possible, cuz right now, am doing that. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by CuteYemy(f): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2008
@Topic

Not possible
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
jkpretty:

i believe u can love two people at a time, d only difference is that one will definitely be preferable to d other.

a POINT
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by maybelle: 8:06pm On May 02, 2008
I disagree with King Tut
A man cannot love 2 women at the same time. Lust is not love. It's either love or hate. There are no degrees to love.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by ziplipsss(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2008
try and weigh the equation. love or infactuation or lust
what do you enjoy when you are wit these people. money, sex or what?

its impossible to love 2 people at the same time. there must be a reason why you are loving.

solve the equation. cool
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by DarkQueen: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2008
Okay I'm a real woman so I going to keep it real. For those who clearly can not read and like to lavish in stepping away from the topic go maintain some form of sense. Second off if someone has never experienced this heartwrenching dilemma you have nothing to say at all.
Now I am going to answer the question ruefully and to the best of my knowledge. Yes it is certainly possible to love(for those intellectually challenged) I mean in love. It is for some unknown reason to be in love with 2 guys or girls at the same time loving them to the same degree. For I am currently facing this unfortunate predicament as we speak. I am not equip as I am sure we who face this problem to go into the details, as far as explaining how and why someone could ever be in love with 2 people at the same time. Those are questions that can not and simply will not be answered.

PS to some of the idiots thinking that they always have to throw sex in everything yes there is a thin line between love and lust. lust doesn't always involve sexual intimacy do we not lust spiritually when our loved one is gone and we just want to hold them.do we not lust when we intwine ourselves in conversation with our equal. lust is the anatomy for being in love GET YOUR MINDS RIGHT!!!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by DarkQueen: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2008
this is for maja maja. I can not tell you what to do or how to go about doing it. What I can give you is my opion to your situation. Be thankful that she is honest with you. Those WOMAN are rare and a dying breed. She must love you because she has been honest with you. Honestly when someone is that upfront with you thats love, they love you enough to confide in you and not want to hurt and descredit you. I feel you when you say she might have unresolved matters with this man for this is true. I love two men and one I find to be better than another but I can not help but love them both equally and internally. I am trying to figure out myself why I am plagued with these discerning feelings. I feel like I myself have some unfinished buisness in order to actually be able to continue on in my entirety. All I am trying to tell you is follow your heart and decide responsibly. For matters of this nature someone will wind up being on the wrong end of the road.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Catherin: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2009
HI guys/ gals,
I read the posts & agree that you cant love 2 at the the same time at the same degree. But will loving the second person help you love the first one better or more I love my husband a lot, but having a special feeling to one of my friend helps me love him more or so I think. Is my friend helpin gme or will it hurt my relationship in due course? what say guys?
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by surface(f): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2009
@ original poster,its possible 2 love two people at d same time nd i believe is d best incase one is messing up.i can easily lean on d other chap,although i see relationship as a game cool
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Catherin: 5:25am On May 02, 2009
Hey, thats more like keeping a spare tyre for the drive. You cant say that way, thats unfair,
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by daveinyang: 6:04pm On May 02, 2009
ITS REALLY UNFORTUNATE THAT NO ONE MANOR WOMAN POSSESS ALL ATTRIBUTES THAT ONE MAY REQUIRE PER TIME.IN SUCH CASES YOUR BASIC INSTINCT SHOULD BE EMPLOYED.ITS DIFFICUT THOUGH,BUT IF HAVE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO GO AHEAD WHY NOT.UNFORTUNATELY IN 90% CASES THE ANSWER IS NO! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by invisible2(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2009
The difference between like, love and lust is not much. You can never be too sure of the stage you are with each of your relationships.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by goddyunac(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
yes it possble
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by viperboy54: 3:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Well i have read most of these comments and wish to ask your opinion about my problem:
I am in a relationship (long distance) for a couple of months we still see each other on occasions when we visit and talk nearly every day, i know i love her but the problem isnt the distance but the girl i have loved for about 4 years. I see her nearly every day but she has a boyfrend(my best frend) ,they have been together for 5 years and live together(happened recently) i know she loves me too(she said that herself) and have been sneaking around her boyfrends back( only once since i have a girlfrend). I know that i love them both but with one i have some serious history but with other seems like we could have serious future. I am stumped. Please reply with your thoughts on my situation. Thank you
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by free2ryhme: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2012
tell me what is not possible in this world grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by MyneWhite1(f): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Michael125(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
guys am also kinda confused,i had to google & find the answers..i just found out that my girlfriend didnt break with her so called ex,i asked the reason why & why she kept it a secret..she told me that she also loves the other guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... / How To Make Love Potion / Prettiest Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.