Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (40957 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by twilliamx(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Always knew was going to be an igbo woman....wickedness no dey far from them

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by rant19ade: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how ppl have the mind to do dis kind things just bcus the victim is not their blood. And their neighbors, who, witnessing this kind of inhumanity will just turn the other way.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by LadySarah: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm Igbo and will not exonerate my ppl.See me crying here and my 3yr old son begging me to stop.

What is wrong with us? O gini?
The girl is almost wasted while she looks so fat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
See what a woman , a mother who knows the pains of childbirth did to someone's child, infact ya diba.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by McAausim: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
cry

May God punish diz useless woman... cry

It shall Neva be well wit diz dirty woman... cry

Pls someone should link me up, I have step into this matter...

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by EXOUSIAng: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by ceeceeuwa: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Hian....

If you cannot tolerate the excesses of these litte maids, then don't take them in. Personally I may not be so patient, so I opt for older and matured women(mothers) to be my help/nanny for my kids, of which they come in the morning, and go in the evening when I return from work. I have never had a live-in maid, not sure I will.

Look for an option that works for you, so you wont commit murder, because truly ehn, some of these children can be difficult and stubborn(due to their background and what they have been exposed to). The adults are sometimes difficult, how much more these little children.
Our own biological children can be somewhat overbearing most times, but we still find ways to live with them. This is purely wickedness at play!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Senatoraku: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
look at people employing the services of a househelp, people who haven't fed themselves very well. yet they won't treat the househelp with care and love. if this couple are well to do to have acquire the services of a househelp, what is milk to will warrant them pouring hot water on the girl. mad people everywhere.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Belial06: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
This maltreatment of underage maids is just common with Igbos.

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land.

Mods this is off topic and derailing of the thread

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:
Why is that such news is always coming from Anambra state and criminal will be from Enugu state
grin grin undecided
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by ceeceeuwa: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Ipob women are naturally wicked.

I won't blame you if you make such a decision. Wickedness is becoming synonymous to women from that side!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Otaiky(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Emikene wareyi ireyi tura eruka ononi faa
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
She can't even feed the poor girl, I can't stay with someone and leave the person to suffer instead I will prefer not to have any house help and manage my life
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by tutudesz: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
kelechi50:
The fault is from the mother of the girl and not the woman that poured hot water. Why giving your daughter out to a suffering couple that have taken care of them selves how much more of taking care of another person child.
Seriously undecided looking at them you tell dey are suffering themselves and you expect them to take care of your daughter for you.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Slimtuns(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
How could these destitute looking individuals have a househelp? undecided

Within the space of two months, I've read about 5 bad news emanating from anambra state... The state needs a serious spiritual cleansing angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Golan007: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pray for Anambra.

This is a prayer we've been saying for a while now.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NarnieAceTech: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Give birth to kids you can afford to cater for, don't come and be saying "it is God who gives children" to avoid stories like these.
A man who is a multimillionaire in my church has only two kids, another has only 3 kids and their trust fund is already stacked up, I'm very sure. The real wickedness is bringing a child into this world to suffer like this; Why would you send a child less than 10yrs old to be a modern slave all in the name of 'help'. Lord have mercy.

Pocohàntas was right; broke men have no right to have an erection.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by SweetCunt97(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
And the shapeless amoeba can't feed the maid well!

Men whose wives maltreat their maids and they quiet are freaking weak. Weak sons of Bitches married to Evil witches.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
see as the pikin look xef..

poor people.. uneducated people..
so heartless..
Igbo again..
chai
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
NarnieAceTech:
Give birth to kids you can afford to cater for, don't come and be saying "it is God who gives children" to avoid stories like these.
A man who is a multimillionaire in my church has only two kids, another has only 3 kids and their trust fund is already stacked up, I'm very sure. The real wickedness is bringing a child into this world to suffer like this; Why would you send a child less than 10yrs old to be a modern slave all in the name of 'help'. Lord have mercy.

Pocohàntas was right; broke men have no right to have an erection.

that's igbo tradition Mr man
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Farki: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
What kind of wickedness is this, see as the woman is fat but the child looks like a refugee. cry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Farki: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Slimtuns:
How could these destitute looking individuals have a househelp? undecided

Within the space of two months, I've read about 5 bad news emanating from anambra state... The state needs a serious spiritual cleansing angry

This one isn’t a househelp she's basically a slave.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
igbo women oooo!

oogini na eme? angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Kenstufez: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is your definition of accommodating same as trading on people's skull Stop being foolish madam!

Next time say your personal experience and not generalizing, where have you tried to settle down in the east and you were asked not to?

Growing up in Anambra state, most of the tailors in my side (ekwulobia area) are yorubas and they are patronized way more because we believed they do good job!

IamD18:

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by DenreleDave(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
LadySarah:
I'm Igbo and will not exonerate my ppl.See me crying here and my 3yr old son begging me to stop.

What is wrong with us? O gini?
The girl is almost wasted while she looks so fat.

Picture ma?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by marsman: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
kheny12:
Skull mining from ogun state grin
Those once are dead bodies and grave robbing, this one someone child, a living human being.
One is lighter than the other
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by lomprico(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

I dont get why 95'% of Maid maltreatment is from igbo women. but aunty you should try and travel a bit you shld not spend your entire life between Lagos and Ekiti and then type what you dont know. go to any eastern state and see that there are other tribes living there.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Ferrous(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anambra women and wickedness sha...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aaaahhhhhhhhnnnnnn

Did the little child lick a whole container of milk??
sad

Why would an 8yrs old even be a house help??
They should be sued please.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Johnmattee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Merely looking at the kid shows malnutrition and constant starving. People are just wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by samology2000: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
I almost shed tears.. pls parents give birth to the number of children you can conveniently take care of. I beg u in the name of God.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by CioAngels(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
If Togolese government can put out a law to send all her citizens to school by banning their children from working as maid to anyone, why can't the governors in Nigeria make it a law in Nigeria by stopping parents from giving their children as maid. Because Nigerian leaders are thieves otherwise they equally can provides more public schools and make the schools free. If Togolese government can't do it, can't Nigerian leaders shamefully emulate Togo. As long as Nigerian leaders are stealing money meant for the poor citizens of Nigeria to send their own children abroad to study, they careless about others. Shameless leaders that will dance naked in the market Square.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) / Stray Animals Arrested In Minna, By Niger State Government (Photos) / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.