Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (40934 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by OlawaleBammie: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
inumidun2010:

Bro, I served in Anambra state... Not all IGBOs are like that... The ones who are well traveled are very accommodating maybe because of exposure.. There's an Igbo woman in my church who Speaks Yoruba scarcely , You will think we are family... Her children stays in the west... The disappointing part is that the Educated ones who haven't stepped out of the east before takes time to abuse you unknown to them that I understand little... My Conclusion is that the untraveled ones are the culprit in this accusations

well, u may be 80% right
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by elmodee7(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
I just don't understand why someone could be this wicked. I hope justice is served.

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Lawdis(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Aside the fact that 75% of broke Nigerian ladies are evil minded, All i blame is poverty. If that man up there has been steadily grinding and bombing all night long like isis he won't be in that position he's today.
If only this man got dreams he won't settle for less and be living from hand to mouth,my dreams is big that's the reason I stay awake all night bombing and spamming to get the bigger bag.

Abulo hapu gym Onye ji ego bu Onye di fit
Biko melu mu ebele abulo maka ndi police
I'm telling you the truth
Elem igbo na esut
I started from the hood
Ego adilo igo shoe
Eating my mother's food
Praying to never loose
Njo k'obu if i no drive a Lamborghini urus
Ogbe Ogbe Ogbe

....grin grin grin

watching wizardly

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by CoolJulian: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Chai! Wickedness!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Samuelkirk(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2020
What is really wrong with our igbo women ..always maltreating little kids at the slightest grievance calling them witches or starving them .the government really needs to look into this issue and people shouldn't birth kids they can't cater for
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by tollyboy5(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Lavisha:
Na dem.

Next is Enugu.

Igbos dey she'd blood everyday.
Your yeye profile pics undecided . if I give u knock
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NightHawke: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2020
This is horrible.....An 8 year old should not be a househelp...If the little girl's family are so poor and incapable of giving adequate care, they can take her in and reduce the burden on her parents. Show her love by caring for her like their own child. These two "psychotic"and debased humans decided to starve this little child to the point of looking like those previous pictures of Somali refugees. They equally had the twisted mind of burning this little girl.

I wish they can be brought before that firm female judge that deals squarely with rapists that are brought to her courtroom in Ikeja-Lagos. These ones will be behind bars for a very long time...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by favorfavor: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Anambra a cursed state in Nigeria
u are cursed
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NarnieAceTech: 4:38am On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

taking their kids to their siblings to live with.. give in their kids to housemaiding work

Mr., it is not just an Igbo tradition, it is everywhere in Nigeria. For the fact you see nothing wrong in child slavery, saying it is tradition, baffles me.
Have you ever seen a rich or comfortable man give his kids out as housemaids? It is only the poor who do that and that's because they birth kids they can't afford to cater for which brings me back to my original post.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

Mr., it is not just an Igbo tradition, it is everywhere in Nigeria. For the fact you see nothing wrong in child slavery, saying it is tradition, baffles me.
Have you ever seen a rich or comfortable man give his kids out as housemaids? It is only the poor who do that and that's because they birth kids they can't afford to cater for which brings me back to my original post.
why would you say i see nothing wrong there?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by nurusystem(m): 4:53am On Sep 30, 2020
some Igbo wicked o
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:53am On Sep 30, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Hian....

If you cannot tolerate the excesses of these litte maids, then don't take them in. Personally I may not be so patient, so I opt for older and matured women(mothers) to be my help/nanny for my kids, of which they come in the morning, and go in the evening when I return from work. I have never had a live-in maid, not sure I will.

Look for an option that works for you, so you wont commit murder, because truly ehn, some of these children can be difficult and stubborn(due to their background and what they have been exposed to). The adults are sometimes difficult, how much more these little children.

Please call me for children Educational tablets 080. 6029. 1729
You sure will do WORSE!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Juliearth(f): 4:54am On Sep 30, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK, An Anambra couple have been called out for maltreating their 8-year-old househelp.

The couple identified as Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu were accused of flogging the little girl mercilessly and starving her repeatedly, Reports.

It was further gathered By , that the girl has been seen several times eating sand because of starvation.

The couple were recently dragged to the human right legal initiative in Ekwulobia, Anambra State following the injury the 8-year-old househelp sustained after allegedly being poured hot water by Ogochukwu, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , The lady reportedly poured hot water on her househelp because she caught her licking milk meant for her baby.

Facebook user, Jane Iyke who shared their photos wrote;

This case is before Human right legal initiative Ekwulobia Anambra State already but if you know this girl Mma from Awgu Enugu State,kindly advise the family to come and pick their child before they bring her back in corpse.

This child is living with Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu from Ndikelionwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu from Enugu State as a househelp in Nanka Anambra state.

This girl's offense was that she licked the milk meant for her baby, she poured hot water on her and locked her inside so that neighbors won't see her in that state.

The neighbours confirmed to have seen the girl eating sand severally because of starvation. She's now used to flogging which was why the woman used hot water this time.

The neighbor that reported to the Human rights legal aid according to them entered their house unexpectedly and caught Mma trying to run inside to avoid been seen as she was vehemently warned not to allow anyone see her.

The girl is now in the hospital for proper medical care.

For more information you can call the Human right legal Aid initiative on

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3314630758649648&id=100003082697435

What kind of wickedness is this? Why starve a child to the point that she has to eat sand? Isnt this worse than witchcraft? Why subject a child to acts of wickedness that can attract curses to you and your household. These people seem to forget about karma and the savage version of the golden rule (the ill treatment that you mete on others would be meted on you and your household). They forget that they have children too. Its such a shame.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Juliearth(f): 5:02am On Sep 30, 2020
This sad tale is full of lessons.
Potential parents should learn to give birth to the number of children that they can cater for. Even those that are well to do should remember that things may go south in the future and so, they should give birth to kids with sense. Has anyone noticed that rich couples in Nigeria dont birth more than 2 to 3 kids, whereas their counterparts on the other side on the social strata can give birth to as many as 5 kids... Parents should also learn to secure their children's future by setting up accounts and trust funds even before these kids are born. I have an aunt who is out of job, but her children go to the choicest schools in town because of the savings geared towards these children's education. Parents should learn to do better. This innocent child wouldn't have been in this mess if her parents had thought productively towards her wellbeing.

Our society needs to do better too. What did the person who saw this girl eating sand do? It is not enough to report such cases to authorities.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Going through your funny topics,I can't help but notice how you emphasize the state when the news is bad...
especially if it's not in the SW.
I see a deliberate search for bad news from some parts of the country even to the point of reclying old stories and posting patchy/unfounded stories..then slam the state on it.
If this is not a coincidence then it must be a brand new level in stupidity.
Because it really doesn't change anything,does it?
How do you scramble and scrap for bad rumours and news from other places while your own people are dying in droves and committing all kinds of crime too?Wouldn't it be better if you shed light on those activities as well?
Wouldn't it help you more in the long run?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NarnieAceTech: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

why would you say i see nothing wrong there?

I tried to condemn the act but all you could say was "it's the Igbo tradition". If you fold your arms while evil dwells, that means you are also evil. You know this saying, right?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

I tried to condemn the act but all you could say was "it's the Igbo tradition". If you fold your arms while evil dwells, that means you are also evil. You know this saying, right?

I also condemn the act. especially giving offsprings out to siblings to take care of without checking on the offspring
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Danielmegg(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by petertamtam6(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:
This maltreatment of underage maids is just common with Igbos.

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land.
Sharap!

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Why would you pick up someones child just to end up making him /her wreched? There is a lot these evil people don't understand

Akalak di iche iche (destiny is varied respectively).why feel so bitter toward a child you took in just because it is not yours.

This happening is prevalent across the country,you would hear of hot water spillage today tomorrow it might be hot iron or the likes. I don't understand how a grown up will decided to treat a kid like trash for no tangible reason.
Hopefully a penalty should be set for people like this they should dealt with squarely.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by themanderon: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2020
She has got milk for her baby but no food for another woman's child that lives under her roof. I have said it before that it seems our own level of wickedness is on a supersonic mode in this nation.
The hardship deliberately imposed by the wicked beasts that we refer to as leaders is turning people into demons.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by sofiscatedmoron: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
IamD18:

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

[/s]

You will just wake uo and be typing nonsense ,,
How many of your tribes men settle outside your useless tribe, useless accommodator
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Lavisha(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
Your yeye profile pics undecided . if I give u knock
hehehe, e catch you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Tzar(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2020
80 to 90 percent of reported gruesome abuse against househelps are committed by Igbo women & their equally guilty husband accomplices.
Sadly, these people are fervent church goers. While they criticize other tribes religiously, the South East people must speak up & do something about this inhuman attitude that exists amongst its women & docile men who watch such abuses happen.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by vicstoneint(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Poverty is a disease in this country, what is milk, how much is the milk, that you want to take the small boy's life.. See them, see poverty, wicked heart everywhere....
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by sizweba101: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
The neighbours that see the girl eating sand, what did they do? Did they feed the girl, clothe her?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by trublvr(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Please don't generalise. Not all of us are monsters. I am from Imo and I've had occasion to call Naptip on an abusive madams three times, one Yoruba, one Igbo and one Tiv. Let's divorce wickedness from ethnicity.
For those making excuses of mental health issues, you can deal with depression without hurting people
There's never a justification for hurting a child. NEVER!! NO REASON IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MALTREAT SOMEONE ELSE'S BABY!
I wish I can find the police station where the woman and her husband are, I would love to dash the officers something to boil water and pour on them both.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by JAYUK(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
My heart is broken,no matter the level of poverty, the 8 year old girl is malnourished, impoverished and I'll treated. What reason will this woman give for being callous towards her ward.Words cannot qualify how dark the heart of most women have become. I wish the little girl quick recovery.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by deavicky(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
The baby is even under feed.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by peterantai(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Pocohantas should chat you up on WhatsApp...as in?

Iburogodi Dangote?

Don't stress that lady for me biko. Leave her alone.

She can be your lady, I just need a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.