Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (40949 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by zinodizt: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
have you tried to settle there...........
IamD18:
This maltreatment of underage maids is just common with Igbos.

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land.

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Alennsar:

If not for poverty or circumstance beyond a person's control that child is supposed to be with her parents and not become someone else maid. May God give us children that we can raise and help us to raise the kids successful without having to send them to another man's house.
God has nothing to do with this, Poor people should not give birth to children if they cannot care for them financially. Simple! these poor ignorant people go about having sex, getting pregnant and giving birth to dozens of kids while waiting for and unexistence God to send them money to care for these poor kids.

They need to be educated.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
IPOB amaka!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by peterantai(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t think it should stop there. This is no more funny. How would someone pour hot water on a child? It is bad enough that they make these kids do things that even adults can’t do.

I love the way you talk and present things am a huge fan.
I will like to chat with you on various topics of interest and maybe learn a thing or 2.

Please just chat me on WhatsApp. I will be very grateful if you do so.

My name is Peter
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Crime is crime everywhere. Those of you who castigate Anambra state for bad news, check your state, bad news is everywhere and comes out everyday. In this case , the foolish moderator who created a new account this month is busy doing hackman job. This foolish moderator, no amount of bad news from Nairaland can overshadow the good people of the state.

This most useless moderator from useless parents please ban my account and never unban for life.
You are so useless.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by sonofthunder: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Only in Nigeria 8year old will be working as house help. Everyone for himself/herself, children inclusive.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by olumighty9: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
See her ugly face, hot water cos of ordinary milk
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Witnes: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Thank u my dear for this wonderful observation. I dropped tears seeing the picture of this girl malnourished and maltreated. If ten of this kind is posted check the name, it will definitely be an Igbo woman....and so sad to see some parent given out their lil daughter as maid to women without atom of human feelings
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by akigbemaru: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK, An Anambra couple have been called out for maltreating their 8-year-old househelp.

The couple identified as Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu were accused of flogging the little girl mercilessly and starving her repeatedly, Reports.

It was further gathered By , that the girl has been seen several times eating sand because of starvation.

The couple were recently dragged to the human right legal initiative in Ekwulobia, Anambra State following the injury the 8-year-old househelp sustained after allegedly being poured hot water by Ogochukwu, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , The lady reportedly poured hot water on her househelp because she caught her licking milk meant for her baby.

Facebook user, Jane Iyke who shared their photos wrote;

This case is before Human right legal initiative Ekwulobia Anambra State already but if you know this girl Mma from Awgu Enugu State,kindly advise the family to come and pick their child before they bring her back in corpse.

This child is living with Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu from Ndikelionwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu from Enugu State as a househelp in Nanka Anambra state.

This girl's offense was that she licked the milk meant for her baby, she poured hot water on her and locked her inside so that neighbors won't see her in that state.

The neighbours confirmed to have seen the girl eating sand severally because of starvation. She's now used to flogging which was why the woman used hot water this time.

The neighbor that reported to the Human rights legal aid according to them entered their house unexpectedly and caught Mma trying to run inside to avoid been seen as she was vehemently warned not to allow anyone see her.

The girl is now in the hospital for proper medical care.

For more information you can call the Human right legal Aid initiative on

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3314630758649648&id=100003082697435
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

And what exactly is that Igbo tradition you speak of? Please, enlighten me

taking their kids to their siblings to live with.. give in their kids to housemaiding work
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Alimat40: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anambra women and mistreatment is like 5&6.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Oracleforce: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Igbo people and their heartless ways of doing things......
Wickedness and Igbo people are inseparable
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Focusmind: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
They will go to far flunked villages in Enugu and Ebonyi and bring under aged girls to maltreat them. Very common in Anambra. The way newly married and even older women treats their maids, you will weep. Some of them are even here reading this.

I agree on this school of thought: Igbo ladies are known to treat other children unjustly and jealousy is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Alennsar(f): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
gypsey:
God has nothing to do with this, Poor people should not give birth to children if they cannot care for them financially. Simple! these poor ignorant people go about having sex, getting pregnant and giving birth to dozens of kids while waiting for and unexistence God to send them money to care for these poor kids.

They need to be educated.
Don't get it twisted man I am praying for myself for God to grant me the number of children that I will be able to cater for be it 1,2,3 or none at all. God should grant me what is within my capabilities.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by EdiskyHarry: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Honestly this bad bad news from Anambra isn't funny again.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Alennsar:

Don't get it twisted man I am praying for myself for God to grant me the number of children that I will be able to cater for be it 1,2,3 or none at all. God should grant me what is within my capabilities.
fine! you are allowed to do or believe that, But remember you will be the one giving birth to these 1,2 or 3 kids. God will not turn up at your doorstep and hand these children to you. cheesy cheesy So it would be your responsibility to stop yourself from having sex, not getting pregnant and giving birth to dozens of kids you cannot cater for.

People like me who do not believe in God religion can have kids too and has kids, I have 3 kids myself so again it has nothing to do with God. I had 3 because i can cater for for 3 God didn't give them to me.

My point is people should apply common sense and personal responsibilities not some sheer believes that God will give them some handouts to care for their 2 dozen kids because God gave them these kids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Gabrendo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Ipob women are naturally wicked.

What's bringing tribalism in this now? Ode
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Sophy22(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:
Why is that such news is always coming from Anambra state and criminal will be from Enugu state
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by dasparrow: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why will you hand over your 8 year old to someone else to be that person's house help? Why are many Nigerian women so wicked and abusive to children? Later on, when God refuses to give them children after they get married, they will start jumping from church to church seeking for the fruit of the womb.

If you can't provide for a child, keep your darn legs closed and your private part to yourself. How difficult can that be?! God will punish all you abusers of children! angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by dasparrow: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Focusmind:
They will go to far flunked villages in Enugu and Ebonyi and bring under aged girls to maltreat them. Very common in Anambra. The way newly married and even older women treats their maids, you will weep. Some of them are even here reading this.

I agree on this school of thought: Igbo ladies are known to treat other children unjustly and jealousy is in their blood.

Well said!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by luvme0702: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enugu woman again? The woman who drove a nail into her maid's head was also Enugu. Na wah o.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Mrken50: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land. Look!my friend. Don't generalise private issues with a group or ethnicity. Please be careful.

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by IDENNAA(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=94441485]Anambra a cursed state in Nigeria[/quot

Your life is cursed , disgusting akwuna ten kobo spreading her dirty virgina in the public!

cc. NaijaOlosho
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by inumidun2010(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Seriously igbo is a very good tribe,

The only problem they have is that they are not accomodating!!!

Joke apart, tribalism apart, Igbos need to learn how to accommodate, not to other tribes alone, but even to their own kinsmen.

Bro, I served in Anambra state... Not all IGBOs are like that... The ones who are well traveled are very accommodating maybe because of exposure.. There's an Igbo woman in my church who Speaks Yoruba scarcely , You will think we are family... Her children stays in the west... The disappointing part is that the Educated ones who haven't stepped out of the east before takes time to abuse you unknown to them that I understand little... My Conclusion is that the untraveled ones are the culprit in this accusations

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Chimeluv(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
The woman should be given the hot water treatment and locked up in a room for at least a week angry angry angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Wednesdayy: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
Pray for Anambra.

This is a prayer we've been saying for a while now.
[/s]
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Friend22(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

This comment is undisputed!
They hardly accommodate people yet come to other people's land and call it no man's land.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blackmann001:
Its a lie..the whole of anambra don't have six kinda sand...and no house in anambra have a built in water tank
Na that one dey pain you? Okay it's Jamaica.

Now let's talk about the inhumane treatment meted out to this starved under age girl. She could be your daughter.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by muazzem1234(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Subhanallah
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
peterantai:

I love the way you talk and present things am a huge fan.
I will like to chat with you on various topics of interest and maybe learn a thing or 2.

Please just chat me on WhatsApp. I will be very grateful if you do so.

My name is Peter
Pocohantas should chat you up on WhatsApp...as in?

Iburogodi Dangote?

Don't stress that lady for me biko. Leave her alone.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Novemberaura(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
nwa eweghi nne!!!!!
efe gbara uka ewere ye nwa eweghi nne
omegbu nwa ogbeye oji nke ya ala muoo??

ndaa warrior said it all
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stray Animals Arrested In Minna, By Niger State Government (Photos) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect / I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.