Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

A Sexless Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexless Relationship (4206 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sexless Relationship by kukoyi17226: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2020
That woman is savvy.You agreed to a no intercourse friendship from the initiation and now you want to chop and cleanup throat.If you truly love her like you claim, marry her.

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by mosdii(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
keep to the agreement young man,desist from fornication and stop trying to spoil peoples daughters,shes not your wife and as such does not owe you sex

Likewise he is not her husband so he owes her no money, gifts and good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by KidDarkness(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply put oil in between her laps and manage it.
I fear you oooo

Re: A Sexless Relationship by goodmorning40: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2020
cooooooks:
You are very disingenous.

You insult and attack someone then call their clap back frustration?

If you have nothing of substance to say, shift.

Defender of his likes
You couldn't contain the truth
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Powerfly(f): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2020
You love her? And it's 4 years since you both started dating?.. And you've not proposed?... You want sex abi? Wetin bin make you agree to date her in the first place? Oh you thought she was one of those girls who mean yes even while saying no. You probably thought 'all females' loves sex more than men so definitely she'll change her mind. Well.. You don buy market. Cheers!.

2 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by goodmorning40: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Them say when girl no get sense na their vagina go suffer, typical example of the kind of daughter you're gonna have grin grin grin
If their brains are not working, their vaginas will work, lool... pls where your daughter's at, we will like to know them. Dumb girls are our specialty, cheesy cheesy

You are contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by UtopianPassion: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Powerfly:
You love her? And it's 4 years since you both started dating?.. And you've not proposed?... You want sex abi? Wetin bin make you agree to date her in the first place? Oh you thought she was one of those girls who mean yes even while saying no. You probably thought 'all females' loves sex more than men so definitely she'll change her mind. Well.. You don buy market. Cheers!.
I never asked for the opinion of Lesbians, whenever I become a Lesbian and I run into any issues, I'd definitely call for your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2020
obyrich:
Agreement is agreement. If you feel frustrated, requested for a review of your terms. If you can't agree on terms. Please break up. Shebi na toto you want? Toto plenty everywhere.

Dude i swear you are 100% on point..
All i can see is a confused boy that don't know what he wants and lacks Guts / Confidence .

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Powerfly(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:

I never asked for the opinion of Lesbians, whenever I become a Lesbian and I run into any issues, I'd definitely call for your opinion.

you cant become a lesbian.. So no need. Just make sure you don't rape her.. If not....
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2020
Wait oo Op u mean after almost 4 years ur preeq never bathe with the water of life shocked That preeq is suffering aswear.. The painful thing with guys like u is that somehow, somewhere that girl will eventually get fvxked ruthlessly while ur petting her

2 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by padi94(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2020
goodmorning40:

You are contradicting yourself

Lol, guy take your 40yrs old asss and go and be useful to your 8 female children who think their vagina and not their brain is the most useful part of their body. grin grin grin
Re: A Sexless Relationship by TribalChief(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:
To begin with, please, if you believe in no sex before marriage, keep your opinion to yourself.

I am in a sexless relationship almost 4 years now, from the outset the agreement was no sex.

Honestly speaking if I knew I'd someday be writing on NL seeking advice, I'd have moved on from her, but love got me hooked.

It's ironic isn't it, having a girlfriend and still wanking (sighs!). I find it extremely difficult cheating, as I have never done this with any other woman.

As regards my woman, there's nothing I haven't done except rape (which I can never do). Lots of instances when the only thing left is for the act itself, she begins begging me in the name of God not to do this to her, she doesn't want to get pregnant, she wants to keep it till her marriage night and all that.

Even when I buy a condom, it's one story or the other. She might even turn her back on me or cover her boobs or her pussy.

Recently, I told her I'm done with the kissing and caressing, it's a cycle whose end I know is always filled with disappointments.

She would then go on to tell me, that does not mean she cannot touch, hug or hold me.

Such happened tonight and there we were again at the beginning of the cycle. When it came to sex, she was telling me to promise her nothing like that would happen.

This is something I can't even discuss with friends and even a cousin of mine, guys would be able to relate more, it's something I'm ashamed of.

These days I even began looking up drugs that lower libido, all because of this issue.

I love her, God knows I do.

I am tired and frustrated from the constant rejections, I can't even sleep.

It's almost 4 years, what else does she want?

I Wonder how some people confidently go into a no-sex relationship when it's clear you want sex and the lady made it clear that she doesn't.

If you want sex to cap your romance, then you shouldn't have gone into the relationship in the first place
Re: A Sexless Relationship by MJluv(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2020
OP why not just do the needful? Get married to her and enjoy the sex you so crave with her! grin
Re: A Sexless Relationship by jornwhite: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:

naa very wicked gurl you go be,

Re: A Sexless Relationship by goodmorning40: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Lol, guy take your 40yrs old asss and go and be useful to your 8 female children who think their vagina and not their brain is the most useful part of their body. grin grin grin
You are so whacked your brain is malfunctioning
Slow down before you go full blown

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by padi94(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2020
goodmorning40:

You are so whacked your brain is malfunctioning
Slow down before you go full blown

I know I hv struck a nerve, something I said up there is true about you, either you are over 40yrs old or you have 8 kids. The way you are now cursing without making any valid points says it all grin grin grin

Papa 8 children tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Ladimeji04: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Dpsychologist:
You want sex desperately and she won't give you.
You have 2 choices.

1.Go get sex somewhere (Cheat on her)
2. You break up with her and get another girl that will allow you.

The choice is yours.

Totally agree with you!!!!
After the whole touch touch, she turn you down, then she asked you wait till wedding night
There’s every tendency that she’s been knack by someone else,,,
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This girl u done mad.. imagine grin
Re: A Sexless Relationship by kingbee90: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
There is this wise saying where I come from which is: PUSSIES DON'T GET PUSSY
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Sarita01(f): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

Fuckkk you if that is what she wants then be it.
You foolish hypocrite you are the ones that make females feel like their vagina is the most important part of their body.

But if a guy fuckkks a truck load of girls it's fine abi, he is a cult hero. So she is a free donor, d guy that deposit sperm inside her is not a donor. You Illiterate and your likes are why our society is what it is, in shambles.
You again,enh,wetin woman Don do you sef?
Re: A Sexless Relationship by goodmorning40: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
padi94:

I know I hv struck a nerve, something I said up there is true about you, eitheryou are over 40yrad old or you have 8 kids. The way you are now cursing without making any valid points says it all grin grin grin

Papa 8 children tongue

I am a proud father of 8 girls, thank you very much you childless nonentity, I am 40yrs and still counting that's a great blessing I do not see how that is an insult, you do not want to see 40yrs of age, good luck with that at least we will have less rapists and motherfuckers.
Do not use those to run away from the fact that you are a slave to your dick, you reason with your gboola rather than your head you dog

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by telkevog(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dpsychologist:
You want sex desperately and she won't give you.
You have 2 choices.

1.Go get sex somewhere (Cheat on her)
2. You break up with her and get another girl that will allow you.

The choice is yours.
I disagree with you! His options are 1. Respect her decision and wait untill after marriage. 2. Arrange to marry her as soon as possible.
Re: A Sexless Relationship by padi94(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sarita01:

You again,enh,wetin woman Don do you sef?
Nothing at all... have I said anything that implies that woman don do me something?? embarassed
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Obakashdee(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is she a Virgin? If so nurture am well and get sex somewhere else baba! Stop disturbing us abeg
Re: A Sexless Relationship by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:
To begin with, please, if you believe in no sex before marriage, keep your opinion to yourself.

I am in a sexless relationship almost 4 years now, from the outset the agreement was no sex.

Honestly speaking if I knew I'd someday be writing on NL seeking advice, I'd have moved on from her, but love got me hooked.

It's ironic isn't it, having a girlfriend and still wanking (sighs!). I find it extremely difficult cheating, as I have never done this with any other woman.

As regards my woman, there's nothing I haven't done except rape (which I can never do). Lots of instances when the only thing left is for the act itself, she begins begging me in the name of God not to do this to her, she doesn't want to get pregnant, she wants to keep it till her marriage night and all that.

Even when I buy a condom, it's one story or the other. She might even turn her back on me or cover her boobs or her pussy.

Recently, I told her I'm done with the kissing and caressing, it's a cycle whose end I know is always filled with disappointments.

She would then go on to tell me, that does not mean she cannot touch, hug or hold me.

Such happened tonight and there we were again at the beginning of the cycle. When it came to sex, she was telling me to promise her nothing like that would happen.

This is something I can't even discuss with friends and even a cousin of mine, guys would be able to relate more, it's something I'm ashamed of.

These days I even began looking up drugs that lower libido, all because of this issue.

LET ME PUT IT STRAIGHT TO YOU. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MANIPULATION OF SOME WOMEN WHEN THEY TELL A GUY NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE BUT ALLOWS HIM TO SMOOCH HER MEANING FORE PLAY, THE TOUCHING, THE KISSING, THE SUCKING OF BOOBS....... FOR FORE PLAY IS REALLY AND MAINLY THE MOST PLEASURABLE FOR WOMEN AND NOT REALLY THE INTERCOURSE. IT IS JUST ONE OF THE WAYS LADIES MANIPULATE GUYS TO GET THE BEST OF MAKING THEIR PUCCY SOAKING WET. IF A BABE SAYS NO SEX, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU ARE JUST BEING USED AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING THE BEST OF SEXUAL GRATIFICATION BY HER. WISE UP GUYS, IT IS A GAME LADIES PLAY FOR KEEPING THEIR PUCCY DRIPPING, WHILE ,MOST OF YOU THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS STRATEGY WILL FOR EVER BE FUSTRATED grin IT IS SMART BABES THAT PLAY SUCH TO THEIR ADVANTAGE, ENJOYING MAXIMUM PLEASURE WITHOUT FEAR OF THE PAIN AND SHAME UNWANTED PREGNANCY MAY BRING.

4 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by sammyesx: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
"Food way pesin no go chop, him no dey smell am"

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

LET ME PUT IT STRAIGHT TO YOU. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MANIPULATION OF WOMEN WHEN SHE TELLS A GUY NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE BUT ALLOWS HIM TO SMOOCH HER MEANING FORE PLAY, THE TOUCHING, THE KISSING....... FOR FORE PLAY IS REALLY AND MAINLY THE MOST PLEASURABLE FOR WOMEN AND NOT REALLY THE INTERCOURSE. IT IS JUST ONE OF THE WAYS LADIES MANIPULATE GUYS TO GET THE BEST OF MAKING THEIR PUCCY SOAKING WET BY GUYS. IF A BABE SAYS NO SEX, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST BEING USED AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING THE BEST OF SEXUAL GRATIFICATION BY HER. WISE UP GUYS, IT IS A GAME LADIES PLAY FOR KEEPING THEIR PUCCY DRIPPING, WISE UP GUYS.
on point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sexless Relationship by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:

Omo I just dey smh for you. Someone is hanging her steady. Dey there...oyo for you sir.

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Dopenigga(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
this is fvcking demeaning. Any girl that suggests this nonsense to me will regret her life that day. Any man that agrees to this doesn't know his self worth! the fvck!?

3 Likes

Re: A Sexless Relationship by Benevee: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:

Op 4yrs ? I strongly supports your girlfriend's decision,why not wait to you get married, if you can't take it anymore then get married to her immediately.
Re: A Sexless Relationship by iInjureHerYansh: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
UtopianPassion:

Stop fooling yourself with some dumb ass facade termed love... Is she a virgin If no count your losses and move on do not be her final destination when she's got used up and dumped by other bad guys.

If she's a virgin however and you have ascertain the legitimacy of her virginity, then tell her to help with stuff like hand jobs and blow jobs whenever you're hot since she's afraid of sex for now. But if she declines any of the two do count your losses again and move. Lemme not say much man... The only thing that's making that girl torment you is the fact that you lack the balls to walk away. Find some balls and stop fooling around for almost half a decade ewww angry

1 Like

Re: A Sexless Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Dopenigga:
this is fvcking demeaning. Any girl that suggests this nonsense to me will regret her life that day. Any man that agrees to this doesn't know his self worth! the fvck!?
Says the obvious Rapist cum psychopath. Imagine your comment! Pls ladies run away from this guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / Am I An Evening Newspaper? / Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.