Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? (4205 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2008
ok, ok, we always hear that sex before marriage ain't godly.

but come to think of it?

, u guys don't do the 'thing', u get married, and u find out that the man is impotent, what would u do?

and for the men, would u tell a lady u really love and intend to marry that u can't get the 'yang' up? why?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by syren: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2008
I would have the marriage anulled, afterall we have not had sex yet undecided

Why would a guy do that?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by MissyB1(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

ok, ok, we always hear that sex before marriage ain't godly.

but come to think of it?

, u guys don't do the 'thing', u get married and you find out the man is impotent,what would you do?

and for the men, would u tell a lady u really love and intend to marry that u can't get the 'yang' up? why?
Awww
Divorce!! cool
Not bcuzz he's impotent bhut bcuzz he could keep such an information frm me.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2008
Is there a possibility that a man will not know he is impotent?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by syren: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Is there a possibility that a man will not know he is impotent?

It is possible undecided if he lives under a rock.

But not in the society we live in.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Gamine(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2008
Such a wicked person to know and not tell

Thats what you get by marrying the person you dont know
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by MissyB1(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2008
According to d poster,d man is so aware of his impotency
bhut keeps it away frm his wife.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki,

surely, a man would know if he is impotent or not.

what i am asking is, if u are a man, would u tell ur babe whom u intent to marry, that u are impotent?

and as a lady, what would u do, if u discover after marriage, that he is impotent?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2008
syren:

It is possible undecided if he lives under a rock.

But not in the society we live in.
Assuming he lives under a rock, and he gets a wife, why divorce him based on his impotency?

In the society we live in, there are people who live under the rock for real.

Missy B:

According to d poster,d man is so aware of his impotency
bhut keeps it away frm his wife.
It does not warrant for a divorce that easily does it? undecided

Every human being has secrets he/she keeps from every other person. Would it be appropriate to break the relationship simply because you withheld your secrets from your partner?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

Pataki,

surely, a man would know if he is impotent or not.

what i am asking is, if u are a man, would u tell your babe whom u intent to marry, that u are impotent?

and as a lady, what would u do, if u discover after marriage, that he is impotent?
For one as a guy, I ain't impotent.

But if there are guys out there with such situations, I do suggest an open plain honesty with your partner. Although there are possibilities of her going all out to tell a third party which as a guy you would not like.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Gamine(f): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2008
Impotency can be healed anyways undecided
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2008
yea, it can be healed alright.

try 'oko oloyun'. grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

yea, it can be healed alright.

try 'oko oloyun'. grin
So you know all those stuffs.

Na wa o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2008
yes o.

i also know emiola naturalist care

and YEMKEM! cool
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2008
We will pray and fast for 40 days and 40 nights  embarassed
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

yes o.

i also know emiola naturalist care

and YEMKEM! cool
Are you male or female? I can write a letter of recommendation for you to BULLDOZER. grin cheesy grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Gamine(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2008
Heheh

i was thinking more in the line of Prayers undecided
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2008
Ah! Pataki, my man!

how u take know bulldozer? u must be really old in this business o!

i am female anyway, and i dont need bulldozer, cos i am bulldozer myself grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

Ah! Pataki, my man!

how u take know bulldozer? u must be really old in this business o!

i am female anyway, and i don't need bulldozer, because i am bulldozer myself grin
grin cheesy grin

Bulldozer don kpai tey tey sef. cry cry

Which kain bulldozer are you? Attacking or Defensive bulldozer? cheesy cheesy cheesy

ibkaye:

We will pray and fast for 40 days and 40 nights embarassed
I like your faith.

So you will remain committed to the relationship?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by U1(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2008
God forbid! But, why would I want to marry if such should be the case.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

I like your faith.

So you will remain committed to the relationship?
Yes na, if i love him enough to marry him why would i leave him just like that?  embarassed

Honestly I would look up to God for help

Sex is important but it isn't everything

And about the production of babies, there are many other methods of producing babies that do not neccesarily require penetration etc

There are other ways of enjoying ourselves sexually that do not require pentration

It will be hard but I love the man so why not  embarassed

And about the guy 'knowing' that he is impotent, what if he is a virgin and really did not know, it would be insensitive of me to leave him embarassed
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

grin cheesy grin

Bulldozer don kpai tey tey sef. cry cry

Which kain bulldozer are you? Attacking or Defensive bulldozer? cheesy cheesy cheesy

well, i am always on every side of the field. i attack, i defend, i'm a good goal-keeper too!
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

well, i am always on every side of the field. i attack, i defend, i'm a good goal-keeper too!
And I am an excellent goal scorer. I score from different angles of field play. cheesy grin cheesy

ibkaye:

Yes na, if i love him enough to marry him why would i leave him just like that? embarassed

Honestly I would look up to God for help

Sex is important but it isn't everything

And about the production of babies, there are many other methods of producing babies that do not neccesarily require penetration etc

There are other ways of enjoying ourselves sexually that do not require pentration

It will be hard but I love the man so why not embarassed

And about the guy 'knowing' that he is impotent, what if he is a virgin and really did not know, it would be insensitive of me to leave him embarassed
Are you truly saying as a woman you can live with a man who cannot afford you a good penetration anytime you so desire him?

While I applaud your sincerity of mind, I think it is going to be difficult on you as a woman to live with the realities of an impotent man. wink
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

And I am an excellent goal scorer. I score from different angles of field play. cheesy grin cheesy
Are you truly saying as a woman you can live with a man who cannot afford you a good penetration anytime you so desire him?

While I applaud your sincerity of mind, I think it is going to be difficult on you as a woman to live with the realities of an impotent man. wink
Well I am talking from my own point of view at this current time, I say this because I am not experienced sexually so I am not too phased about the situation

But I see it as unfair to leave a man you love just because he is impotent embarassed
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Well I am talking from my own point of view at this current time, I say this because I am not experienced sexually so I am not too phased about the situation

But I see it as unfair to leave a man you love just because he is impotent embarassed
I understand what you mean. I guess women like you are so hard to find these days. wink

That said, it is commendable of you, that you have such a large heart to accommodate LOVE as it comes.

Now where is hazureal?
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by KarmaMod(f): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2008
All these stupid questions

ibkaye:

Did you forget the part about him knowing all along and NOT telling you? Is that a true relationship?

as for "sex not being everything, there other ways around it", you're still very young ibk. It's not everything but it's important in marriage to the point some people put their marriage on the line in the name of getting it outside.

Anyway

Wonder if the same guys crying about women "carelessly leaving over such a "small" thing" would accept a woman who knows she's barren but doesnt mention anything til after the wedding and all.
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2008
my colleague here is saying that if the relationship is going to be strictly a 'no sex before marriage' thing,

the lady should grab hold of the man's 'thingy' one day and squeeze it.

if the dude goes a little hard, then she should be rest assured that he ain't impotent! grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Pataki: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
hazureal:

my colleague here is saying that if the relationship is going to be strictly a 'no sex before marriage' thing,

the lady should grab hold of the man's 'thingy' one day and squeeze it.

if the dude goes a little hard, then she should be rest assured that he ain't impotent! grin
That is sexual harassment. shocked shocked
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by hazureal(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki, cool down now.

she will just pretend it was a mistake, maybe she was trying grab hold of the door knob grin grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by syren: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

That is sexual harassment. shocked shocked

LMAO  grin
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

All these stupid questions

Did you forget the part about him knowing all along and NOT telling you? Is that a true relationship?

as for "sex not being everything, there other ways around it", you're still very young ibk. It's not everything but it's important in marriage to the point some people put their marriage on the line in the name of getting it outside.
The part about him knowing all along and not telling me? I did not see any part like that concerning the posters question to the ladies, he said 'u guys don't do the 'thing', u get married, and u find out that the man is impotent, what would u do?'. In the other question he was talking to the guys, i thought both questions were seperate, sorry smiley

Yeah, I know I'm young, that's why I said 'Well I am talking from my own point of view at this current time, I say this because I am not experienced sexually so I am not too phased about the situation', plus, I don't actually plan to have sex until I'm married meaning that I won't exactly know what i'm 'missing' considering I would not have experimented before, you feel me smiley

Pataki:

I understand what you mean. I guess women like you are so hard to find these days. wink

That said, it is commendable of you, that you have such a large heart to accommodate LOVE as it comes.

Now where is hazureal?
Hehehehe, yeah, this is LOVE, not just a little crush, If you truly love the person you will try to find all sorts of ways to get around and help this problem, not just leave the guy like 'that' smiley
Re: Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? by KarmaMod(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Yeah, I know I'm young, that's why I said 'Well I am talking from my own point of view at this current time, I say this because I am not experienced sexually so I am not too phased about the situation', plus, I don't actually plan to have sex until I'm married meaning that I won't exactly know what i'm 'missing' considering I would not have experimented before, you feel me :

Oh I understand that dear but even if YOU dont find that out on your own before getting married, it's required that your partner TELLS you such things beforehand, after all it's NOT something trivial. The same love you have to stay with him despite his issues, he also should have the same love where he would tell you about such things before that day. He should at the very least give you the OPTION to want to accept his situation or not. Any other way is unfair and says alot about the person

Same I would tell a female who knowingly has reproductive issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.